Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The picture hosed with my head then the text hosed with my head then the text hosed with my head.

I'm assuming you're one of the lucky people who doesn't have friends who snapchat that poo poo to you 24/7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Day Rocks

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm assuming you're one of the lucky people who doesn't have friends

Hit the nail on the head

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Roman 'Smark Tears' Reigns next promo on how workrate = puro + privilege.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
i've never seen corbin and reigns in the same room

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Humphrey Vasel posted:

i've never seen corbin and reigns in the same room

You will when Vince thinks that's a money Wrestlemania event within the next few years.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/722602509798391808

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

You will when Vince thinks that's a money Wrestlemania event within the next few years.

I'd pay to see Baron Corbin beat up Roman Reigns.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I can't tell if he's trying to bash people who have wrestled in the loving Tokyo Dome as YouTube stars or if he is just being a dick to Zack Ryder.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Reminder that Alex Riley is a babyface.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I can't tell if he's trying to bash people who have wrestled in the loving Tokyo Dome as YouTube stars or if he is just being a dick to Zack Ryder.

I think he's trying to start a feud with Pewdiepie.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Junpei Hyde posted:

I think he's trying to start a feud with Pewdiepie.

That's not who he's after? Have we already forgotten his humiliation?

The Zaibatsu will rise at Takeover Montreal

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
start the countdown clock until everyone starts loving alex riley like baron corbin because he said something funny once about indie guys.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

spongeh posted:

start the countdown clock until everyone starts loving alex riley like baron corbin because he said something funny once about indie guys.

Alex Riley will never do anything anywhere near the level of the virgil promo.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Alex Riley is Toothless Aggression era Raw personified and that's why he remains generic to me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sanguinia posted:

That's not who he's after? Have we already forgotten his humiliation?

The Zaibatsu will rise at Takeover Montreal

Can't wait for the Ustabiaz invasion angle.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

spongeh posted:

I am convinced that nothing will change peoples' opinions on Alex Riley. Not that they deserve to be.

Besides, it's Corbin's overall attitude that we like, not "he said this to that guy so we love him".

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

spongeh posted:

disagree. Baron Corbin is a coolass dude that wants nothing to do with your highschool rear end wrestling politics. Alex Riley revels in them.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Baron Corbin unironically goes to goth stores to buy severed hands in jars and probably has a big knife collection.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Needs a haircut

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Baron Corbin unironically goes to goth stores to buy severed hands in jars and probably has a big knife collection.

Me too!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Alex Riley is Toothless Aggression era Raw personified and that's why he remains generic to me.

He's an early 00s e-fed character written by a 14 year old suburban kid with zero imagination or talent.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Alex Riley answers the important question: what if guys like Rob Conway and Lance Cade had to compete with actual pro wrestlers instead of just each other?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ICHIBAHN posted:

Needs a haircut

why? he just now got the pay bump to afford hair

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

projecthalaxy posted:

Alex Riley answers the important question: what if guys like Rob Conway and Lance Cade had to compete with actual pro wrestlers instead of just each other?

please don't disparage former NWA Heavyweight Champion Rob Conway, who had a match for his title at the Tokyo Dome, like this

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
Alex Riley seems to honestly think he's worked harder than Shinsuke Nakamura to get where he is which is one of the funniest possible ideas imaginable to me

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night after a lovely nights sleep, the other side of the bed empty and cold, walking to the bathroom and checking the mirror and seeing that you're Alex Riley.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/722849956151693312

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Didn't the Guerreros get salty with Vickie because they felt she wasn't mourning Eddie properly?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
He doesn't want anyone stealing his gimmick of riding on his dead uncle's coattails

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

ParanoidInc posted:

Alex Riley seems to honestly think he's worked harder than Shinsuke Nakamura to get where he is which is one of the funniest possible ideas imaginable to me

He's worked harder than Roman Reigns at least.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

:toot:

https://twitter.com/GAMENewcastle/status/722883490769797122

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Corzaa posted:

He's worked harder than Roman Reigns at least.

Ehhhh...

Judges?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I'll take it.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
NXT shifts focus to become the developmental territory for the Social Outcasts.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

A spot for Viktor to showcase his talents more weekly is alright with me. It'd be fine if he went for the IC belt or something, but at least he won't be left off the show as often as he was before.

Of course, that is assuming this isn't a one-time deal for Newcastle.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I'm fine with it as long as Viktor still cuts Ascension promos in the middle of the group's schtick.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Another reminder how lucky Xavier is that he's wrestling during this generation.

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/722901151465623553

Edit: Also this from earlier:
https://twitter.com/iLikeSamiZayn/status/722784489911533569

Careful. There's an idiot in the responses.

AMReese fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 20, 2016

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
"Kenny Omega is a goddamn rookie exposing the business!" -some 19 year old mark on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I have personally been beat up by a 9 year old recently so it's still real to me.