Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

tea drinkers GTFO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
keurig donut shop (black) and a chantix... this week has me jonesing for a cig :smith:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

yard salad posted:

tea drinkers GTFO

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

drinking coffee

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

triple sulk posted:

drinking coffee

sounds nice

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yard salad posted:

tea drinkers GTFO

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
If I don't have any yerba mate, tea, or Pepsi, I will reluctantly make a cup of strong, black drip coffee with a paper filter, wait for it to cool down to lukewarm temperature so I can drink it, and just chug it so I don't have to taste it too much.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

drinking more coffee

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

yard salad posted:

tea drinkers GTFO

http://www.theonion.com/article/fancy-man-enjoys-tea-2317

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's me

i'm the fancy man

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

??? Is the onion a legit news source now?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i got a free starbucks cappucino so im drinking that

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i brewed and and am now drinkin' some good black coffee

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gonna def make some coffee soon

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Running low on beans.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Picked up some coffee @ Cumberland Farms.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shaggar posted:

Picked up some coffee @ Cumberland Farms.

i heard an ad for cumby's za the other day. seems weird.

anyway, i'm on mug 2

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The place where I get my coffee doesn't even have a name. The only sign is his opening hours and a sign saying COFFEE ONLY. His shop is full of computers and still cameras. Recently he's started putting filters in with my beans even though I use a french press and I don't know how to tell him to stop politely in Japanese.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

two pourovers today

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
Fill the pot when its run out of coffee, office fuckers

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Rooney McNibnug posted:

Fill the pot when its run out of coffee, office fuckers
A place I do work for just did away with coffee because no one would keep it refilled, or they'd let it burn, never clean the pots, etc. they tried a "coffee club" with a big machine and actual, real, good, coffee but random people would always drink it, so they did away with that too.

on site restaurant has lavazza for 40 cents though so no room to complain, i think

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

laffo if you don't make your coffee at home and take it to work

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

about to make some coffee :coffeepal:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

A place I do work for just did away with coffee because no one would keep it refilled, or they'd let it burn, never clean the pots, etc. they tried a "coffee club" with a big machine and actual, real, good, coffee but random people would always drink it, so they did away with that too.

on site restaurant has lavazza for 40 cents though so no room to complain, i think

when i worked in los angeles we had an electrical engineer sperg out and start a coffee club. he built an automatic refilling reverse osmosis filtration water tank to put on the fancy coffee machine and he would select different types of unroasted beans that you could vote on weekly if you were part of the club and he would roast them himself in the parking lot before work. it was good

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

McDonald's large hot brown, no cream or sugar. It's amazing how decent it is.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

that sounds extremely good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

that sounds extremely good

mcdonalds coffee is very good and is probably the second best national chain coffee after dunkin

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

had 2 cups, an espresso, about to tear into this travel mug.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shaggar posted:

mcdonalds coffee is very good and is probably the second best national chain coffee after dunkin

i think i've had mcdick's coffee once? but it was p good iirc

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
large french press from.....The French Press in aurora, a local (2 locations) brekky/lunch joint

oh and smoked salmon eggs benedict

(spoiler in case ur hungry this morning)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

having coffee

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jonny 290 posted:

large french press from.....The French Press in aurora, a local (2 locations) brekky/lunch joint

i found out recently that the egg mcmuffin is an adaptation of eggs benedict

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

this all seems extremely good

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i was out of good coffee this morning so i ended up having to slum it with Starbucks Via instant

prefect posted:

what's supposed to be the hollandaise sauce?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

prefect posted:

it's a terrible one then

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

quote:

A solution arrived when he began to modify an Eggs Benedict sandwich that was being marketed by Jack-in-the-Box, a West Coast chain. Experimenting with prepackaged Hollandaise, which he rejected as too runny, Peterson combined a slice of cheese with a hot egg, producing the exact consistency he had been aiming for. Since poaching eggs didn't fit into the McDonald's assembly line production process, Peterson invented a creative new cooking utensil - a cluster of six rings - that was placed on the grill to form the eggs in the shape of an English muffin.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
there already is a breakfast thread!!

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

laffo if you don't make your coffee at home and take it to work

we have Lavazza here though..

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Recently he's started putting filters in with my beans even though I use a french press and I don't know how to tell him to stop politely in Japanese.

sumimasen, watashiwa furenchi puressu o motto imasu. anatano kohi firuta o hokan shite kudasai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

going to bed, but im looking forward to some piping hot delicious coffee tomorrow