Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Well whatever ##unvote try not to turbo anyone while I'm sleeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Kashuno posted:

Seriously dead people stop posting

:ghost:
You aren't my real dad!
:ghost:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:shopkeeper: bwaaa im here too hi :twisted:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Flying Leatherman posted:

FYI votefinder was way out of date

wow amazing who would have seen that coming

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Ok so we have no deadline as of right now, just a thought is it worth lynching tpink? Even if we take him at his word surely having a survivor left in the last three would be detrimental to town? And then it would narrow the suspects down for the last two town, (again assuming there is one scum left).

Currently we are all suspects and no one has any clear point against us. So its getting to the point where we ether go for no lynch, or all pick straws.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TheDonPeters posted:

Ok so we have no deadline as of right now, just a thought is it worth lynching tpink? Even if we take him at his word surely having a survivor left in the last three would be detrimental to town? And then it would narrow the suspects down for the last two town, (again assuming there is one scum left).

Currently we are all suspects and no one has any clear point against us. So its getting to the point where we ether go for no lynch, or all pick straws.

HmMmMMmMmmMmmmMmmMmMMMMM

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

TheDonPeters posted:

I don't know, buddy. There's one scum left and I think I am starting to get a feel for who it is.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TheDonPeters posted:

well this is why we're not lynching him

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Well I'm awake now and still don't see anything interesting from Hiipfire

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote DP

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
It's do-or-die time, folks.

##vote TheDonPeters

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

well this is why we're not lynching him

I would think if there is more then one left it's likely tpink is the second, both masons can't be scum (can they?), so it would be ether Kash or Friction and you or tpink. But that's unlikely at this point.

I what I am trying to get my head around is the no kill, If there was two scum left they could have gone for an easy target like me friction you or Kash and the used tpinks surviver vote to win the game at 4 players left.

But as there was no kill so ether tpink is telling the truth or the scum went for no kill for some reason.

tpink I forgot to ask you, I know you mentioned somthing befor but I just want to be clear you got a message saying that you were targeted but your bulletproof saved you?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Kashuno posted:

##vote DP

Why are you still pushing this vote?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

tpink posted:

It's do-or-die time, folks.

##vote TheDonPeters

I know it dose not really matter to you as survivor but why vote me? I am one of the few people still posting trying to work out what is going on

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

TheDonPeters posted:

I what I am trying to get my head around is the no kill, If there was two scum left they could have gone for an easy target like me friction you or Kash and the used tpinks surviver vote to win the game at 4 players left.

Just noticed I missed a bit after this,

So seeing as scum went for tpink I am fairly sure there is one scum left.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

TheDonPeters posted:

Just noticed I missed a bit after this,

So seeing as scum went for tpink I am fairly sure there is one scum left.

I am of that opinion too since a couple people have been at -1 (-2?) and haven't been hammered, though I need to go double check who those people were.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
So today's report:

DP was at -2 for a lonnnngggg time and never go hammered, evidence we have only 2 scum OR Kash is one of the two scum
Kash was at -2 for a while too, did not get hammered either

Suddenly tpink and Kashuno both come and vote DP on top of each other, putting him at -1, hasn't been hammered yet.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Friction.123 posted:

I am of that opinion too since a couple people have been at -1 (-2?) and haven't been hammered, though I need to go double check who those people were.

Today it's been me and Kash, and by you not hammering me I guess Kash is likely scum? But as I have said at this point I don't know and still willing to trust Hipfire with the God claim despite never really clearing anything up whe asked about the nature of his role, so my guess is still ether you or Kash being scum. As for tpink I still don't know why keeping him around is good for town, as his vote in me shows he dose not care about finding scum or not ether way he wins

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Thinking back, the only person who has ever argued that tpink's claim should be taken at face value and isn't coached is Kash... who is also the only person who could have coached him.

Either way, ##vote Kashuno

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Friction.123 posted:

Thinking back, the only person who has ever argued that tpink's claim should be taken at face value and isn't coached is Kash... who is also the only person who could have coached him.

Either way, ##vote Kashuno

Guess it's up to Hipfire to decide then, I know I am not scum so if its me or him, proberbility makes it Kash.

##vote Kashuno

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

TheDonPeters posted:

Guess it's up to Hipfire to decide then, I know I am not scum so if its me or him, proberbility makes it Kash.

##vote Kashuno

##unvote TheDonPeters

##vote Kashuno

:redhammer:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

tpink posted:

##unvote TheDonPeters

##vote Kashuno

If we just lost, I am ok with it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:ghost: You guys are loving idiots. Didn't even let me come in and reply:ghost:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

tpink posted:

##unvote TheDonPeters

##vote Kashuno

You see tpink this is what I was getting at you mercenary, looks like your getting your win scum or survivor! Good for you.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Kashuno :byewhore:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

i want to believe this one was picked just for me with how this game has been

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Losing is worth it just for this, thanks votefinder.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Kashuno, the European Swallow, Round Table-aligned Mason Recruiter, was thrown out of the tall tower Day 9

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Thanks to pre-submitted actions we can continue!

Friction.123, the African Swallow, Round Table-aligned Mason Recruiter, was amputated Night 9.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtm_Q2LK9g

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:ghost: idly wonders who runs the round table without King Arthur. Maybe a CKII tournament is in order :ghost:

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
##vote Tpink

I still can't see how anyone but God smites in this game and I can't see God not being table aligned. People are getting amputated so i guess it's the black knight left and I can't see how someone who smites is also the black knight.

Hipfire I guess you will be suspicious of me but think so far the flavour has been consistent just as both swallows flipped town all the Knights killed by the rabbit have flipped VT, my actions have also been consistent at all time I have been trying to work out who is scum, Tpinks have not look how he was saying he had a good idea who was scum then flipped as soon as the hammer was there. And how unhelpful he has been all game. If I am scum then tpink is telling the truth about being survivor, I could just vote you first and get the win with his help.

For me there are two options ether you or tpink are scum, if you are scum you can now vote tpink end the game and prove me wrong, but I dont buy someone who can smite being the black knight. So that means the only option left is that Tpink has been lying this whole time as I was saying from the moment the survivor claim came up. Of course you both could be scum and this wall of text pointless.

For now I am content to live by the flavour or die by the flavour.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote tpink

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
We did it y'all

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh yeah forgot

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

HiipFire posted:

##vote tpink

And here i was expecting some resistance, this worries me. Oh well Alea iacta est.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Flip soon. I'll even be able to write it up properly.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Three were left standing. Three, all clad in mail, none with faces visible. Three knights...but who was questing for the Grail? Who wanted to stop the Grail from ever being found? And who just wanted to live through the carnage?

Alas, only one of them would succeed in their goal.

tpink, Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film, Self-Aligned Survivor, has been thrown out of the tall tower Day 10 and has failed to meet his win condition.

As TheDonPeters looked around him and realized his mistake, he put his hands up as if to defend himself, but it was too late. HiipFire advanced on him, grinning, and hefting his sword. As the killing blow fell, all he could see was...black.

TheDonPeters, Sir Bors, was endgamed Day 10
HiipFire, The Black Knight, Quest Saboteur-aligned One Shot Dayvig/Goon has survived until endgame.

As the world entered a new Dark Age, the Grail faded into myth, and finally into legend...and slowly, the people of England began to accept their new, hopeless fate. The Black Knight ruled over them with an iron (literally, iron - those prosthetics really helped him out) fist, and there was nothing that anyone could do. Maybe, one day, another hero would rise...but that day was many years in the future.

The SCUM has won Holy Grail Mafia! Thank you all for playing.

Obsdoc / Setup / Modding Stuff

Mason Doc

Scumdoc

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am so so so mad about the end of this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013