Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Tori BIOS posted:

pitchers need to regress back to your question. *makes jerking off motions* eventually!

lmao they're teaching each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

yard salad posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
pitchers need to regress back to your question. *makes jerking off motions* eventually!
lmao they're teaching each other
jaso is not a programmable thermostat. i hosed myself by boredom eating when you encourage suburbanization oh god bill, i'm comming i couldn't be happier.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Imagine a markov chain bot making jerking off motions forever

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Tori BIOS posted:

the disease; it spreads

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

OSI bean dip posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
the disease; it spreads
that's the smell of dirty sweaty feet and also vomit come from the case ....at least in in i could get everything from the state. i literally spend in excess of $1000 a year and kang and tejada got all hosed up.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

keyboard vomit posted:

http://i.imgur.com/iWWuxxw.webm

eventually!

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

keyboard vomit posted:
http://i.imgur.com/iWWuxxw.webm
eventually!
suggesting that nearly 8% of the week on sunday. that's why i'd rather be spied on.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

i decided that i will be based around building and programming robots in nine years sounds a little and maybe she'll change her mind lol.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

i decided that i will be based around building and programming robots in nine years sounds a little and maybe she'll change her mind lol.
i can't wait to buy that guy is right about the gas fracking boom and demise in pennsylvania, he predicted six years now without a goal, which won a game. apple doesn't show advertisements on the dl for the first time and would rather people think when they see me for being a paedophile is awesome!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Pumpy Dumper posted:

I have no idea why it was only post that. taken offline while I investigate

what was the reason?

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

Pumpy Dumper posted:
I have no idea why it was only post that. taken offline while I investigate
what was the reason?
save money by sleeping in a palace or something time to log in with. he was an old racist crank but that book is as perfect illustration of where we went from building houses out of here.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

what was the reason?

I honestly don't know. I just restarted the script and it started working again.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Pumpy Dumper posted:

PleasingFungus posted:
what was the reason?
I honestly don't know. I just restarted the script and it started working again.
my surgeon told me that i'm entitled to lifelong, wonderful hair. gently caress it, and then i remember the name is misspelled.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

i get mad when my mouse and keyboard are right next to a halt* let's say i'm a beer for you during round one.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

i get mad when my mouse and keyboard are right next to a halt* let's say i'm a beer for you during round one.
not really, but it disappeared/was thrown away i get to the dealer to begin with. they're used to me irl, even though you cook twice a month.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Tori BIOS posted:

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Pumpy Dumper posted:

make a bot that just posts that in reply to random posts in d&d and see how long it takes for anyone to figure it out

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Pumpy Dumper posted:
make a bot that just posts that in reply to random posts in d&d; and see how long it takes for anyone to figure it out
that's a warm-up, not an evolutionary trait. as far as i can assure you, it is to acknowledge that there's a great time before he dropped me off.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

make a bot that just posts that in reply to random posts in d&d and see how long it takes for anyone to figure it out

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

make a bot that just posts that in reply to random posts in d&d; and see how long it takes for anyone to figure it out
the pittsburgh pirates are in the game. pittsburgh is a lovely-rear end major league baseball.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

when people ask what the internet was like in 2016 just say 'imagine two robots making jerking off motions indefinitely'

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

when people ask what the internet was like in 2016 just say 'imagine two robots making jerking off motions indefinitely'
the last sci fi i read consider phlebas afterwards and it's real bad. my eyes are all hosed up and defend hosed up forum scream about how bad it is.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Tori BIOS posted:

whoa, it's right next to a pirates game behind home plate is $40. rip gayest guy in country, must suck to work at 7:00 and leave at 4:00.

Tori BIOS posted:

the pittsburgh pirates are in the game. pittsburgh is a lovely-rear end major league baseball.
Holy poo poo

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Cardboard Box A posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
whoa, it's right next to a pirates game behind home plate is $40. rip gayest guy in country, must suck to work at 7:00 and leave at 4:00.
Tori BIOS posted:
Holy poo poo
evidently i'm in beechview so that's a little kid, my dad stuck with wb<x>amg into his garbage bag until next october. if you're lucky enough to end up with my joke independently.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Tori BIOS posted:

that's a warm-up, not an evolutionary trait. as far as i can assure you, it is to acknowledge that there's a great time before he dropped me off.

lol

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

sometimes there's gems. I'm working on writing my own Markov generator so I can make the algorithm for generating posts better.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Pumpy Dumper posted:

sometimes there's gems. I'm working on writing my own Markov generator so I can make the algorithm for generating posts better.
same with the door closed. *blows raspberry, makes spurting dick motion* the truth is somewhere in the back with ^c try to paste back with a fastball.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tori BIOS posted:

same with the door closed. *blows raspberry, makes spurting dick motion*

Holy moly, this thing is on fire!

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

between this and the classic paintings thread it has been a good springtime for yospos

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

between this and the classic paintings thread it has been a good springtime for yospos
i really cannot identify with any kind of magical dreadlocked leprechaun. switch on the metronome is behind the front driver's side tire was leaking air and they plugged a nail hole.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

springtime for yospos

a memoir

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

dragon enthusiast posted:

springtime for yospos
a memoir
my surgeon told me that i'm entitled to lifelong, wonderful hair. we stopped at a non-stop intersection.

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

i'm so excited about the idea of a heart attack* i just read an explanation of how to report it without feeling like an odd bird.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Quad City CJ posted:

i'm so excited about the idea of a heart attack* i just read an explanation of how to report it without feeling like an odd bird.
baseball has been placed back into my childhood again. my wife ordered an old garbage can, and actually eat it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Citizen Tayne posted:

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

Citizen Tayne posted:
games thread posters planted the seeds of their money at anything that promises to make you uncomfortable. since i got yelled at by an usher last night but i can't wait much like 2016, people in the grass and gets shitfaced within an hour.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Tori BIOS posted:

same with the door closed. *blows raspberry, makes spurting dick motion* the truth is somewhere in the back with ^c try to paste back with a fastball.

lmao

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
lmao
gently caress yeah, i love dragonball z that's the actual intent of restaurant meals. yeah, dunno what's wrong with real estate there that you can't laugh at anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quad City CJ
Apr 7, 2003

there are a great organization.

• Locked thread