Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

This one is kind of funny because it's literally how we handle soon to be dad's who don't want anything to do with the kid. 'shoulda kept it in your pants'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

This one is kind of funny because it's literally how we handle soon to be dad's who don't want anything to do with the kid. 'shoulda kept it in your pants'

men are in positions of power in relation to women and tend to initiate sexual encounters.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

men are in positions of power in relation to women and tend to initiate sexual encounters.

It only happens to you, if you're a liberal about to get owned.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If people evolved from monkeys then how come monkey meat tastes so delicious?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

lok look at thie LIEBERAL gettin owned

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

What is that pool he's standing in?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Tricky D posted:

that info is straights only

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

gently caress the finns

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tricky D posted:

Gender fluid. :roflolmao:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Who would die? :confused:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I've read that like 5 times and I don't know what he's trying to say

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Don't get electrocuted by putting your plug in the toilet, trannies :smug:

Not anymore! :magical:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Idgi, is this the idea that some people have where they think the only thing stopping them from descending into a murderous rape frenzy is religion

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I think he's talking about Christian charities and poo poo, completely unaware that Muslim charities actually exist as well.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Aralan posted:

Idgi, is this the idea that some people have where they think the only thing stopping them from descending into a murderous rape frenzy is religion

if christianity disappeared all christian people would die, if islam disappeared all the christian people would be alive and no people would die because muslims are dogs

p straightforward imo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Edit:

:eyepop:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How will what start?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Tricky D posted:

How will what start?

The United States of America outlawing Christians like it always does

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Tricky D posted:

How will what start?

The New World Order not even trying to conceal themselves anymore.

It stings because it's true.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Truth be told, men were absolutely necessary and instrumental in the victories of feminists. Had men been truly as power hungry and insidious as the feminists state the patriarchy is, we would've never granted them any rights at all.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Jonny 290 posted:

A strong conservative patriotic dad decided to try to un-teach some of the liberal public school lessons his ex-wife had nagged into their mewling communist son. He took his boy out in the woods one day for a hike.

"This sucks, dad! Where's my DS?" whined the spoiled, liberal child.
"This is better than a DS." His strong, virile father pulled a compass out of his pocket.
"Let me show you something", the father typed on a Tumblr comment on his son's blog, because that was the only way to reach him these days.

He aimed the compass north. "We all start out here." His stammering son with poor muscle tone rolled his eyes. "Yeah, so?"

"Here's where I am. Just a little bit to the right." He turned so that his compass pointed northeast. "See how that wasn't much work at all?"

"Now here's what you're doing. Start out facing north", he said to his son. "Now turn to the left. More. Keep going left. More and more. Keep going....STOP." HIs pudgy, godless son was pointing northeast.

"Looks like we're both pointing the same direction" said the son.

"But did you see how much longer it took you?" said his father.
I honestly thought I was having a stroke while reading this.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Tarkus posted:

Truth be told, men were absolutely necessary and instrumental in the victories of feminists. Had men been truly as power hungry and insidious as the feminists state the patriarchy is, we would've never granted them any rights at all.
Yes, because it's not as if these rights were fought for or anything like that. Just, one day, the patriarchy just realized the demands of the feminists were reasonable and just gave them the rights.

Thanks, patriarchy!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you mean you WANT to see women suffrage? that is very sexist of you women shouldn't have to suffrage

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Prince would have agreed that transsexuals being allowed to molest children in the little girls room is wrong

Honor Prince's memory, Ban transsexuals in your daughters bathroom

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Yes, because it's not as if these rights were fought for or anything like that. Just, one day, the patriarchy just realized the demands of the feminists were reasonable and just gave them the rights.

Thanks, patriarchy!

Yes, they did fight for them and yes they were helped by men who found their demands were reasonable.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
If you think about it really men are the greatest feminists :smug:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Dr Cheeto posted:

No, but I think it's unfair to paint men as the great enemy to women and their rights.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative

the symptoms are bad, but the causes…the causes are very good

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Correct. ITT we are conservatives owning liberals on Facebook, bee-tee-dubs.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
White people had a larger role in the Civil Rights movement than blacks :fsmug:

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Dr Cheeto posted:

this is obviously true since male feminists are acting selflessly while female feminists are only acting in self interest

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

what do you expect from a drama teacher heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ffs if a meme maker doesn't even know their simpsons 101 info why would i trust anything else they say?

• Locked thread