Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Put your hand down, Josh

EDIT: Well I'll be Jim Bobbed, a new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

can you blame him

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Jessa has a serious case of the crazy eyes though.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

well she's been getting her slam hole slammed since she was in middle school

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

GET MY BELT SON posted:

how many of you would fingerblast jim bob

F-F-fingerblast that little turd!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

F-F-fingerblast that little turd!

This was one of my fav wtf out of nowhere stories

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Josh would did

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

GET MY BELT SON posted:

well she's been getting her slam hole slammed since she was in middle school

Most cool women went this route and are fine

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

pr0p posted:

Tell your mom we said hi.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

pr0p posted:

This is true, except for the "with guys they're related to" part.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Well, we all originally come from Adam and Eve, so incest is as natural as you can get!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Adam and Eve! Not Adam and wipe it on your sleeve!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Well it was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve so incest is fine but not the gays, oh no. Actually what does it even count as when you have children with your gender swapped clone? The Bible is loving weird.

Morglon fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Apr 24, 2016

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
JIM BOB

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Apparently intouch weekly (the print version) has a story about another Josh victim.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Please be malePlease be malePlease be malePlease be malePlease be malePlease be malePlease be malePlease be male

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Can't wait to read it.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Apparently intouch weekly (the print version) has a story about another Josh victim.

Yeah. Sure. Let me just crack open a print version of "Intouch Weekly" :rolleyes:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Libelous Slander posted:

Yeah. Sure. Let me just crack open a print version of "Intouch Weekly" :rolleyes:
If there's even a hint of something worth talking about TMZ and every Gawker subsite will pick it up anyway.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

For the record I don't think every homophobe is a closeted gay person.

I just love it when they are :getin:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Libelous Slander posted:

Eat Fresh Weekly

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

If there's even a hint of something worth talking about TMZ and every Gawker subsite will pick it up anyway.

I read a copy during work. All it says is that the family promised a while ago that they wouldn't squeal, and that the community shamed the girl and blamed her for developing early, so she rebelled and left the church, and that she has a new car that was probably a bribe from the almighty J*m B*b, but she's traumatized and still might tell. Also the town is turning against the great patriarch, and a possible tell all book is in the works.

It also mentioned the midwife one of the girls trained under, and how she hosed up some births, and how that means the girl may not be prepared to be a midwife.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Oh, boy...

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/05/05/duggar-linked-ministry-building-a-retreat-where-christian-dads-can-trade-their-teen-daughters/

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

:catstare:

quote:

Ohlman is very big on the idea that children should be married as soon as possible. His criteria for when a girl is “ready” is between the ages of 13 and 20 (they claim they take a hard stand against 12-year-olds getting married. That is their red line).

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The goblin from Duck Dynasty agrees!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
He's back!

quote:

Two months after leaving religious rehab, disgraced reality star Josh Duggar has resurfaced!

Josh and his father, Jim Bob Duggar, posed for a photo — taken by a local photographer and exclusively obtained by In Touch — during a visit to Old MacDonald’s Farm mini-golf course in Sevierville, Tenn., on April 29.

“They seemed a bit nervous,” an eyewitness says, “but they agreed.”

Josh, who has stayed out of the public eye since leaving rehab, was joined by his father and two young boys at the family-friendly course, and while the group seemed to be enjoying themselves, an eyewitness reveals that things quickly turned awkward as more people recognized him.

“Three families with young girls were unhappy Josh was so close to them and left the golf course when they saw him and Jim Bob,” the eyewitness explains.

“The parents were not comfortable,” adds the eyewitness. “The staff tried to be as polite as possible to the angry parents, but it seemed there was little they could do to stop Josh from being a customer.”

A Duggar insider claims the family was in Tennessee to attend the nearby homeschool graduation of Bringing Up Bates stars Carlin and Trace Bates.

“I don’t know if Josh and Jim Bob were aware of the problems their presence was causing at the mini-golf course,” the eyewitness continues.

Nearly one year ago, In Touch broke the news that Josh had molested five girls, including one as young as five, when he was a teen.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-jim-bob-duggar-photo-101001

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why couldnt he resurface

as a bloated corpse floating down the Mississippi

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

LOL, I don't even consider most 25-year-olds ready, what to speak of a 13 year old. That's some poo poo.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
What is it with the Duggars and mini golf?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jumpingmanjim posted:

There's literally nothing else to do in northwest arkansas. Source: i lived there for 15 years

They could go to a bowling alley but there is alcohol and cursing there. Or maybe the Crystal Bridges museum, but its art, so they might see a titty.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Haier posted:

LOL, I don't even consider most 25-year-olds ready, what to speak of a 13 year old. That's some poo poo.

On average, 13 is (or used to be) the age at which most girls begin menstruating. As soon as they do that, they can start popping out babies.

Gotta start 'em early to maximize their viable breeding years.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jumpingmanjim posted:

nothing more wholesome than grabbing the shaft with both hands and slapping the balls around

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol

homeschool graduation

bet they had a homeschool prom too

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Lord of Pie posted:

lol

homeschool graduation

bet they had a homeschool prom too

most terrifying prom night ever

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

On average, 13 is (or used to be) the age at which most girls begin menstruating. As soon as they do that, they can start popping out babies.

Isn't the average about 10 these days?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

shadowvine118 posted:

Isn't the average about 10 these days?

Josh please.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
J:d:I:d:M:d:B:d:O:d:B

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why couldnt he resurface

as a bloated corpse floating down the Mississippi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

actually girls because of malnutrition stress etc didn't start until they were 15-18. People would get arranged into a marriage but not actually married until much older

• Locked thread