Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Nope.

Post poste has a new favorite as of 20:00 on Apr 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Post poste posted:

First time poster, long time reader.

Eat poo poo and die, rear end in a top hat.

Give me that cool cat, you're too ugly to have one.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MariusLecter posted:

Eat poo poo and die, rear end in a top hat.

Give me that cool cat, you're too ugly to have one.

Is there context for this?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

cash crab posted:

Is there context for this?

I'm just upset... local tomcat killed one of the black kitties I was feeding in my back yard.

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just imagine the pug is the one saying that. I love you, foul-mouthed, wall-eyed, sheep-pug :v:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MariusLecter posted:

I'm just upset... local tomcat killed one of the black kitties I was feeding in my back yard.

Okay, well, next time let's find a way to more constructively express frustration. Like, by not telling other posters to die, or eat poo poo, perhaps.

Here:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Since we're posting cats, here's my last one - he died last year and we haven't gotten another.

Lun Tha to my mom who named him, Looney to everyone else. He was kind of odd in that he was not, repeat not a lap cat and not very affectionate. But he loved to be near you, preferably stretched across the back of an occupied chair or couch. He just wouldn't stay in a lap or anything for more than a minute or two.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Cythereal posted:

Since we're posting cats, here's my last one - he died last year and we haven't gotten another.

Lun Tha to my mom who named him, Looney to everyone else. He was kind of odd in that he was not, repeat not a lap cat and not very affectionate. But he loved to be near you, preferably stretched across the back of an occupied chair or couch. He just wouldn't stay in a lap or anything for more than a minute or two.

Eee! What a gorgeous face. He reminds me of my old roommate's cat. Here she is with a ceramic garlic bulb on her head:

Whenever I'd stick things on her head, she'd either start purring or she'd just tolerate it until the picture was over.

:3: She also did this.

bonus bank robber bird:

https://vine.co/v/ebDjXOQL2Fu

cash crab has a new favorite as of 20:26 on Apr 23, 2016

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Some tiny, adorable birds from the Godwit Days Spring Migration Bird Festival:

Allen's Hummingbird

Barn Swallow

Marsh Wren

A pair of Purple Martins nested in one of the structures they put up to keep Ospreys and sea birds from fishing at the trout hatchery.

Tree Swallows getting settled at a newly-built nest box

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MariusLecter posted:

I'm terribly sorry to hear that, just try to find a way to let it out man. :glomp:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/GfJLxE6.webm

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Kavak posted:

It's a primordial pouch: http://pets.thenest.com/primordial-pouch-cats-11178.html One of our cats has a prominent one, but we still think of it as her gut because she demands food so fricking often.

Nope, sorry. That's officially a floofy tums. My friend's cat has one and we can scratch it a bit sometimes.

It only counts if you tell him "I'ma get that floofy tums", hence the origin of the term. Also the cat will claw the poo poo out of you if you don't tell him that.

:catstare:

In some emergencies it can be referred to as a bellah.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Nope, sorry. That's officially a floofy tums. My friend's cat has one and we can scratch it a bit sometimes.

It only counts if you tell him "I'ma get that floofy tums", hence the origin of the term. Also the cat will claw the poo poo out of you if you don't tell him that.

:catstare:

In some emergencies it can be referred to as a bellah.

Nope...sorry! According to my husband it's actually called a swingbag :P Place hands to either side of the cat's back and then gently shake cat side to side...and observe. Hence the name :)

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

I would like to see whatever cute thing(s) was here, please. Even grieving catparents don't have license to scare someone away from posting cutes.

Lazarus says pretty please.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Thanks for all the cattes :3:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

cash crab posted:

Okay, well, next time let's find a way to more constructively express frustration. Like, by not telling other posters to die, or eat poo poo, perhaps.

Here:

I just want to point out that the poster you're replying to has multiple probations for uncalled-for personal attacks. You probably noticed but I couldn't not say anything, because jesus christ.:pwn:

Disco Salmon posted:

Nope...sorry! According to my husband it's actually called a swingbag :P Place hands to either side of the cat's back and then gently shake cat side to side...and observe. Hence the name :)

Poking it is great fun for at least one of the involved parties.

VVV :buddy:

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 00:29 on Apr 24, 2016

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I just want to point out that the poster you're replying to has multiple probations for uncalled-for personal attacks. You probably noticed but I couldn't not say anything, because jesus christ.:pwn:

I actually didn't notice! So, thank you.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hello everyone! I've brought some cute pics to lighten the mood!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hello everyone! I've brought some cute pics to lighten the mood!

Kitty in a shell :3:

Dog with shoes :3:

I don't see the problem with the third image there, that is clearly a "No Terriers" sign, and that is a cat :3:

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Busket Posket posted:

I would like to see whatever cute thing(s) was here, please. Even grieving catparents don't have license to scare someone away from posting cutes.

Okay, I just don't need that in this thread of all places, ya know?

Hand detected!

Hand subdued.

He claimed the bed instantly.

Human is brushing teeth, not cat.

This is Trip. My previous cat made a breakout when I moved, and after two months, I needed a cat. Trip settled in instantly and is pretty much acting like he has always lived here.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Kwyndig posted:

I don't see the problem with the third image there, that is clearly a "No Terriers" sign, and that is a cat :3:

That sign was made by the cat, I think. :3:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Congrats, cash crab!

Trip is a very nice cat also :3:

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Post poste posted:

Okay, I just don't need that in this thread of all places, ya know?

Hand detected!

Hand subdued.

He claimed the bed instantly.

Human is brushing teeth, not cat.

This is Trip. My previous cat made a breakout when I moved, and after two months, I needed a cat. Trip settled in instantly and is pretty much acting like he has always lived here.

Trip looks most excellent, and a primo subduer of hands. Thank you so much for sharing him!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
http://imgur.com/gallery/dqYeUK4

No idea how to embed those things, but I love it.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I'm posting to see my own posts. Good cats all.

Here have mine

VanSandman has a new favorite as of 01:27 on Apr 24, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Always get teary eyed when I see a Russian blue, god I love those cats so much.

Reminds me of my boy Claudio on better days, never had another like him.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Nobody make that dog mad.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

When your dog steals your entire burrito

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Anoia posted:

Nobody make that dog mad.

Eodoin
Dec 3, 2014

Recently we bought a new desk and after assembling it Churchill saw his chance to chew on some cardboard.
Look how proud he is! (also he was asleep before I caught him)

Also animal buddies

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Catnip.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I cannot believe how good this cat still looks after being dead for days

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Digirat posted:

I cannot believe how good this cat still looks after being dead for days

Sometimes I wish I had gone all Victorian with it and taken posed post-mortem photos so you could do a side-by-side comparison of Life #9 vs. Life #8.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/OoyFDcG.gifv

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Don't eat the prickly thistle. :(

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

2 cattes 1 couch

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Zzzz...

Also, friends! :buddy:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Elephant :3:

Knorth posted:

Zzzz...

Also, friends! :buddy:

Sleepy kitties are the best kitties.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Busket Posket posted:

I agree.

I'm having a miserably frustrating day at work and you guys are saving my sanity. Thank you. I'm phone posting or I'd post kitties/cute niece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I love his face, so so much. There is something so expressive about it.