Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Azuth0667 posted:

:goes into the catacombs to kill pinwheel:

:is a million skeletons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sellingtons are spooky

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

sellingtons are spooky

hots

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Azuth0667 posted:

:goes into the catacombs to kill pinwheel:

:nito deal with it:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth, since dark souls is japanese and animated does that make it anime

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thought u couldnt play anime

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

i thought u couldnt play anime

u wouldn't download a waifu

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Mayor Glowku posted:

Azuth, since dark souls is japanese and animated does that make it anime

Sushi is Japanese too and that's not anime. DS is a videogame and does not have any waifu body pillows made of it yet so its not anime.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Absurd Revolver posted:

u wouldn't download a waifu

blatant lie

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Azuth0667 posted:

Sushi is Japanese too and that's not anime. DS is a videogame and does not have any waifu body pillows made of it yet so its not anime.

are you sure?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Azuth0667 posted:

The only waifu I need

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Azuth0667 posted:

[timg] http://rlv.zcache.com/tamago_sushi_...12.jpg?rlvnet=1[/timg]

Your move

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azuth0667 posted:

Priscilla

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

The only waifu I need

anime confirmed

lynch dark souls

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Oh my god what have you all done!!! :psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom::psyboom:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the real anime begins now

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I made 2 posts before I voted, and it was on the subsequent IRL day. The last post before those 2 was 16 hours before so catching up was being done. Then I voted again incase the votes got reset. So there's some inconsistency in your accusation here. You're trying to spin my posting into a scum context, but as soon as I saw the results of Infinitum claiming, I posted a vote and questioned why there weren't more because he was clearly scum.

I think the point he's trying to make is that the fact you are so insistent on using timestamps on your posts to defend yourself that it makes you appear as scum. I find it more important to delve into the context of your posts rather than the actual dates you posted such information.

What did I say and when did I say it? My comments in response to Rarity are relevant here. You're not actually reading more so than trying to place my votes and posts in a scummy context and there's actually none to be had.

Rarity's list comes off as scummy to me, because he's selectively going after votes on infinitum which no matter how you look at it were warranted. Not to mention him gloating about him pegging infinitum and so on. Of course he knows, because he's likely scum.

##vote Rarity

Once again, you're coming off as incredibly defensive. You shouldn't have anything to worry about if you aren't actually scum so why the fuss? Very strange...

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
welcome to anime hell

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
choose your waifu or burn forever

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

The only waifu I need

Well Auzth we are all anime now... The only way out ##vote TheDonPeters

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
This may be unrelated to the game, but I find body pillows with graphics on them to be truly one of the most disgusting things a person can own. It's never a graceful pose and it's akin to sleeping with an imaginary person. I always cringe whenever I see images like that brought to my attention, even if it is satirical.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Harold Krell posted:

This may be unrelated to the game, but I find body pillows with graphics on them to be truly one of the most disgusting things a person can own.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also its very related to the game

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Harold Krell posted:

This may be unrelated to the game, but I find body pillows with graphics on them to be truly one of the most disgusting things a person can own. It's never a graceful pose and it's akin to sleeping with an imaginary person. I always cringe whenever I see images like that brought to my attention, even if it is satirical.

Tbh I think your post about who is scum and who to vote for is quite off topic and this is your only post that deals with the matter at hand.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok guys come clean, who likes anime?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

ok guys come clean, who likes anime?

:steps back sheepishly, only to have a comical number of wall scroll fall out of his overcoat:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
vote absurd

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote absurd

i keep forgetting that first part but death to anime lovers

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
No I swear I was only holding them for Glowku!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dont you dare insult my dear friend glowku!!!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Harold Krell posted:

I think the point he's trying to make is that the fact you are so insistent on using timestamps on your posts to defend yourself that it makes you appear as scum. I find it more important to delve into the context of your posts rather than the actual dates you posted such information.

Once again, you're coming off as incredibly defensive. You shouldn't have anything to worry about if you aren't actually scum so why the fuss? Very strange...

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Are you even reading the thread lol? That wasn't his point at all. This is fake content and a bad post, Krell.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Are you even reading the thread lol? That wasn't his point at all. This is fake content and a bad post, Krell.

I think krell is a fine poster

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Jimson posted:

The only waifu I need

:gonk:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I made a drat joke and you all took it way too far holy poo poo.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the truth is hard to accept sometimes

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

were uhhh "praising the sun" or something idk

If this doesn't work I'm gonna have to give pyromancy a go.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

flerp posted:

the truth is hard to accept sometimes

:negative: anime is blood

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Every post on this page is scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

The only waifu I need

Notice me Sunpai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

I think krell is a fine poster

Maybe he is, but that particular, individual post is scummy and fake.

• Locked thread