Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

I think Lucy shouldn't be that mean to the gay man who is clearly Ted Cruz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Wasn't Charlie Brown the one who said good grief all the time?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Yes

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Somebody explain what this is referencing please?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Stinky_Pete posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Stinky_Pete posted:

WE are the dumbest people on earth (that includes ME)
for we Elected the Idiot Ideologues who have passed the Bills that
allow this. Sorry, but we need a Revolution,
A Florida ER doctor Who randomly Capitalises Words for EMPHASIS.

Yes.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Stinky_Pete posted:

isn't it that eminem song from 15 years ago

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

sandoz posted:

Also who the gently caress are these people who constantly get wrong orders from fast food places?

The people who pull in to burger king and ask for a big mac

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Stinky_Pete posted:

What's a "green" party? Is it a bunch of fags painting themselves green? That's the first thing I thought of because I HATE IT SO MUCH

the green party is nearly defunct, for real this time

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

They are the people that think you need to pay CEOs millions to attract talent, but don't want a skill-less Yahoo making the minimum to not gently caress up an order

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Goodpancakes posted:

They are the people that think you need to pay CEOs millions to attract talent, but don't want a skill-less Yahoo making the minimum to not gently caress up an order

uhhh this is horribly sexist you are only attacking Yahoo because it has a lovely female CEO

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I&t=33s

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

like cruz would ever share his coke

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
are memes a thing on Facebook?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

it sucks when people exploit the mentally and social challenged for personal and political gain

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

>be stereotype
>do anything stereotypical

lol

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it sucks when people exploit the mentally and social challenged for personal and political gain

like UMass administrators taking money from this unfortunate creature's parents to spend 4 years telling their daughter her problems are all the fault of the boogeyman patriarchy

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Internaut! posted:

like UMass administrators taking money from this unfortunate creature's parents to spend 4 years telling their daughter her problems are all the fault of the boogeyman patriarchy

how can there be a patriarchy, if I, a man, have TAXES

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

At long last, conservatism makes sense to me

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

Wow this image made me give up. Well played conservatives.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Heh, these articles I'm about to share on Facebook are sure going to make my libtarded friends mad!

---

"Liberals HATE Chris Pratt For Putting A CROSS UP! ON HIS OWN PROPERTY! (Because he's a Christian (liberals aren't (because they hate God)))"

"Watch Hannity DESTROY This Racist Democrat Party Operative!" *is a two minute video of some blogger making a fair point while Sean and his conservative guest giggle and smile smugly*

"Obama Wants To Take This Video Down - Watch It Before He Strikes!" *is an ad for freeze dried doomsday prepper rations from 2009*

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

From my Facebook:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Liberalism is a mental disorder

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

No, that's too moderate and reasonable. You need to be more bombastic and also imply that birth control is the work of Lucifer Morning Star, First of The Fallen.

Hail Satan

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

i cant understand a word but its funny

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
You will get a kick out of this.
“We treat this world of ours as though we had a spare in the trunk.”
A cowboy named Dickie was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new 2016 BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust. The driver, a young man in a Brioni ® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the
cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Dickie looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not."

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connect it to his Apple i phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo .

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany...

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Apple iPad® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Galaxy S5® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Dickie.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Dickie says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman," says Dickie, "for the U.S. Government."

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, “but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars’ worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't
know sh*t about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter.
This is a herd of sheep.”

“Now give me back my dog.”

AND THAT FOLKS IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Stinky_Pete posted:

You will get a kick out of this.
“We treat this world of ours as though we had a spare in the trunk.”
A cowboy named Dickie was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new 2016 BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust. The driver, a young man in a Brioni ® suit, Gucci® shoes, RayBan® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the
cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Dickie looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not."

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connect it to his Apple i phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo .

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany...

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Apple iPad® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Galaxy S5® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech,miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Dickie.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Dickie says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman," says Dickie, "for the U.S. Government."

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, “but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars’ worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't
know sh*t about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter.
This is a herd of sheep.”

“Now give me back my dog.”

AND THAT FOLKS IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

This isn't directly related, but what caused the Libertarian streak in US politics?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

This isn't directly related, but what caused the Libertarian streak in US politics?

The fact that actual knowledge of the U.S. government and economics is not part of any federal or state school curriculum

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao. She's like a real life cartoon

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

"our allies respected us"

lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

TheIllestVillain posted:

"our allies respected us"

lol

Awesome. At least here in Germany, I can not remember any US president who caused more ridicule and outright anti-americanism among people from across the entire political spectrum than Bush Jr. Not even Reagan, who was openly despised by all but a few conservatives (most conservatives treated Reagan like a delusional madman).

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Ibogaine posted:

Awesome. At least here in Germany, I can not remember any US president who caused more ridicule and outright anti-americanism among people from across the entire political spectrum than Bush Jr. Not even Reagan, who was openly despised by all but a few conservatives (most conservatives treated Reagan like a delusional madman).

and somehow Europeans seem to love Obama despite him continuing or expanding all of the worst Bush policies

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Batterypowered7 posted:

From my Facebook:

When I saw the SJW killing fields...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Ibogaine posted:

so you either weren't born when reagan was in office, or lived in east germany

• Locked thread