Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious

Franklin, please finish your Cheerios and eat your Flintstone vitamins

Eat your Flintstone vitamins to grow up big and string

To be big and strong you have to eat your Flintstone vitamins, Franklin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Benjamin later went on to invent the kite and the key on the string.

Scaly Haylie

Ostentatious posted:

Eat your Flintstone vitamins to grow up big and string

the vitamins represent love.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Benjamin later went on to invent the kite and the key on the string.

before this invention it was a dark time of pockets full of keys, it took full minutes to get into one's house or lockbox. praise be to franklin!

Ostentatious

Franklin, the fate of the world rests on your shoulders

The world is your oyster, think of the strings and keys you will help with your strength. Look at the people pleading with you.

Why don't you eat your Flintstone vitamins, do you not understand how important this is to your future.

What will your friends at school think when they discover you did not eat your Flintstone vitamins?

Please Franklin, eat the Flintstone vitamins.

Edit: For God's sake, Franklin

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 24, 2016

SIDS Vicious

If it's the gummy vitamins and frankin refuses to eat them he's a lil bitch

Ostentatious

Update: Going to take Franklin to McDonalds and get him a Big Kids Meal for lunch, will sneak the Flintstone vitamins inside his double cheeseburger

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
ok franklin, now turn the dial 45 degrees to the left and turn the handle.. do you see some wires? ok. now really carefully, cut the green wire, then the puce one, in that order... steady now. one mistake could kill us all. ok. now what do you see? ....hm. well, i know you don't like it, but if you don't the bomb will explode and kill us all. franklin... please! eat the flintstone vitamins!! our lives depend on it!!!

~sig~

MrWillsauce

Ostentatious posted:

Update: Going to take Franklin to McDonalds and get him a Big Kids Meal for lunch, will sneak the Flintstone vitamins inside his double cheeseburger

I'm calling the police.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Franklin the turtle? Ben franklin? Who the gently caress are we talking about?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

franklin

Ostentatious

Update: Left Franklin alone with his double cheeseburger to do some online shopping, the dog just walked into the room three feet taller than he was fifteen minutes ago

If he doesn't eat his Flintstone vitamins, I will be forced to consider taking his Sega Genesis away

Macnult

franklin's drawings have become more interesting lately. the other day he drew a hopeless stickfigure with a frowny-face being crushed by a cylindrical caveman. "yabba dabba please dont" is violently scribbled above the illustration.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Macnult posted:

franklin's drawings have become more interesting lately. the other day he drew a hopeless stickfigure with a frowny-face being crushed by a cylindrical caveman. "yabba dabba please dont" is violently scribbled above the illustration.

Ostentatious

Update: Replaced the inside of Altered Beast with Flintstone vitamins, hopefully he blows on the cartridge and gets his vitamins so he can be big and strong

SIDS Vicious

Wise fwom youwe gwave, fwankwin

Ostentatious

Update: The Genesis room has been torn apart, the video game console itself seems to have transformed into a warewolf

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
franklin, if you don't eat your Flintstone vitamins we will leave the zoo this instant

*later on the news*

"The local zoo was destroyed when a giraffe grew to enormous size. In the pen that once held our new and terrible god some fragments of gummy vitamins were found."

google THIS

DAMMIT FRANKLIN

FutonForensic

Celluloid Sam posted:

Wise fwom youwe gwave, fwankwin

google THIS posted:

DAMMIT FRANKLIN

alnilam

google THIS posted:

DAMMIT FRANKLIN

big black turnout

google THIS posted:

DAMMIT FRANKLIN

Ostentatious

Update: I think perhaps it's how I'm phrasing it. I approached Owen Wilson and his agent, asking if he could reprise his role as "Car" (from the hit movie Cars) wearing the costume and perhaps offering the Flintstone vitamins in exchange for driving him. They refuse to return my calls.

I have to settle for having his teacher dress up as Betty Rubble and offer the Flintstone vitamins in exchange for a free A in one of his classes

SIDS Vicious

Betty was hot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
barney was a much better catch than fred, i bet young barney was dreamy while young fred was kinda fat a doughy

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

Luvcow posted:

barney was a much better catch than fred, i bet young barney was dreamy while young fred was kinda fat a doughy

he was that young muscly dude who slowly turns to fat

MrWillsauce

who would you rather bang: the flintstones or the jetsons?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

who would you rather bang: the flintstones or the jetsons?

i bet rosie has been programmed with a few tricks

hi how are you ♥

MrWillsauce

we're on the same page there my brother haha!

big black turnout

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i bet rosie has been programmed with a few tricks

but given the reliability of other technology in that show would you trust it??

MrWillsauce

the danger makes it sexy

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

big black turnout posted:

but given the reliability of other technology in that show would you trust it??

it's more reliable than the dinosaur-based technology of the flintstones!

google THIS

jane never stops that crazy thing

MrWillsauce

the question really boils down to if you wanna sleep with a robot or a dinosaur

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
both, a dinobot

MrWillsauce

a sexy dinobot

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i'd pre fer a robosaur

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
im not into my dinobot for the sex, i'm into it because they are a generous lover and a good mate, they work at the local steel mill so i get to stay home and watch our little robosaurus cyborgs grow up and my dinobot can reach all the tall places i cant get to. Also our kids win every single schoolyard fight that revolves around whose dad could beat the other's up.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

DraconicImpulse posted:

i'd pre fer a robosaur

pervert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

It's a living

• Locked thread