Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yaaaashillary
Apr 27, 2016

by Lowtax
hi there gbs. Ive accepted deep within my soul that Im inherently flawed and will never be good enough for anyone. What I'm wondering now is, where do I go from here? Should I join the army or something? Ive been going to work, getting plastered, sleeping until I have to go to work again ad nauseum, but I'm wondering if there's something else I should be doing. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Start playing WoW, and your life giving up will come automatically.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Have you tried not being inherently flawed?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

yaaaashillary posted:

hi there gbs. Ive accepted deep within my soul that Im inherently flawed and will never be good enough for anyone. What I'm wondering now is, where do I go from here? Should I join the army or something? Ive been going to work, getting plastered, sleeping until I have to go to work again ad nauseum, but I'm wondering if there's something else I should be doing. Thanks

this looks like a banme if I've ever seen one

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you're conscious, you're already up on 99.9999999% of the universe

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
happiness comes from within retard you can't derive it from outside influence other than in the basest sense imaginable

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
just keep going with the working and drinking, eventually you'll hit rock bottom and want to be better... atleast that's my plan

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

yaaaashillary posted:

you could volunteer at a Hillary Clinton phone bank

yaaaashillary
Apr 27, 2016

by Lowtax
If Hillary Clinton is not the next president of the united states, I will have nothing left.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

yaaaashillary posted:

No, you've pretty much got it figured out, enjoy working and getting wasted till your inevitable death

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

happiness comes from within retard you can't derive it from outside influence other than in the basest sense imaginable

actually you are close shaq but the saying is "happiness comes from within retards." it is inside them, a glowing ball between the stomach and kideys

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Get some real life friends.

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
It's important to remember that things come in fits and starts. If you think back to your life, you'll likely find pockets of great times and pockets of bad times. As we get older we start to learn what makes life worthwhile for each of us. And the great thing is, now that we're older, we have the ability to make that happen. It can take time, but it's all within our grasps - whatever it is.

I say this as someone in a major valley. But I've been in valleys before. and the peaks are wonderful.

And the valleys become minor over time.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
if you want to kill urself ill do it with u

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
yaaaas

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

yaaaashillary posted:

If Hillary Clinton is not the next president of the united states, I will have nothing left.

sounds like you found your calling, and it's cold calling for the coldest person in the country

yaaaashillary
Apr 27, 2016

by Lowtax

ThickDick420 posted:

It's important to remember that things come in fits and starts. If you think back to your life, you'll likely find pockets of great times and pockets of bad times. As we get older we start to learn what makes life worthwhile for each of us. And the great thing is, now that we're older, we have the ability to make that happen. It can take time, but it's all within our grasps - whatever it is.

I say this as someone in a major valley. But I've been in valleys before. and the peaks are wonderful.

And the valleys become minor over time.

Actually no, I've been depressed regardless of circumstance for my entire existence.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lets go nuclear apocalypse

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

yaaaashillary posted:

Actually no, I've been depressed regardless of circumstance for my entire existence.

Good don't let him trick you, the valleys actually get deeper and wider as you get older, eventually there are no peaks

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

lets go nuclear apocalypse
can we wait until the summer and fall is wrapped up then when its winter fuckin go for it

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014

yaaaashillary posted:

I don't know your life story, but I will say that most people can control this - to an extent - with meds and or counseling, and you should look into those if you haven't (you may need to try many meds or counselers before you find the right one)

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

go to a psychiatrist and maybe a therapist op you dumbass

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah you're good dude.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My life has gotten exponentially better since I gave up on caring about life.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
heavensgate.com

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I think I have a solution for you, my man.

Kill yourself. But do it in the hardest, most painful and excrutiatingly long way possibly. Live to an old age. Spend your time striving and building, surround yourself with a cultivated network of people you love. Plant a garden and become more self-sustainable. Try to make money in a wholesome and fair way. Educate yourself. Spend time reading. Learn a trade for your hobby and set goals like spend as little money as possible, do one difficult math problem a day, write a page per day or for an hour a day. Soon you won't have time to feel sorry for yourself and you will be improving your life. There's no reason to feel sorry for yourself. Relentlessly and mercilessly improve yourself until the day you die.

ArmadilloConspiracy
Jan 15, 2010

yaaaashillary posted:

I think this means you need to quit drinking, find Jesus, and become the subject of an inspiring film, OP.

If you do join the army the film can also have explosions.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Join a cult, or if you're feeling up to it, start a cult.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
i, too, am hopeless at 23. try removing a rib so you can kiss your own weiner before you shrug off this mortal ether, OP, might as well, no?

World Kraid Center fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Apr 27, 2016

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Go military.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'll give you the advice they would've given you in E/N and suggest you sever.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yeah, but jack daniels still hasnt given up on me

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
New Hearthstone expansion came out today OP. Check it out.

yaaaashillary
Apr 27, 2016

by Lowtax

Faffel posted:

Go military.

If you actually mean it, please elaborate.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I've gotten some new and exciting information in
this is a three olives rereg

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well, you already have a forums account.

Sounds like you're all set Op!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes almost pop

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

lonesomedwarf posted: