Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Saoshyant posted:

It's probably as shoddy. I'm aware it has bad load times on the U and it actually freezes on the 3DS. If you are wondering which version to pick you'll probably want to pick the U one unless you don't mind losing progress every now and then (how quaint).

I'll grab U then. As long as the graphics don't gently caress up like they do sometimes on Steam, I'll take bad load times any day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh yeah, and if you want to redeem that Retro Rampage theme on your 3DS (I guess might as well?), go to the theme store from within the 3DS, not the eshop or the eshop web site.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

i'd been eyeballing affordable space adventures for a while but it always seemed like kind of a gamble.

this plus everything else makes it worthwhile. rock on humble bundle, rock over london, rock on chicago

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Saoshyant posted:

Oh yeah, and if you want to redeem that Retro Rampage theme on your 3DS (I guess might as well?), go to the theme store from within the 3DS, not the eshop or the eshop web site.

The protagonist seems to be wearing a shirt with the Humble Bundle H on it. It's kind of cute, I guess. :shrug:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

And More posted:

Has anyone tried playing Affordable Space Adventures' Multiplayer? Is that mode as boring as it sounds?

It's boring for the first half hour, but then it really opens up. I played it with a couple of buddies-- the more we played, the more fun we had. I honestly can't imagine playing it single player because failing as a group is the best part. Plus everybody gets their own horn to honk. All that being said, it's not the most fun multiplayer game on the Wii U by a long shot. But it's a welcome mix up from Mario Kart and Nintendo Land.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Just a heads-up for anyone looking at buying the bundle: if you use Paypal it'll auto-generate region-specific codes based on your billing address, so if your address doesn't match your system you won't be able to use the codes.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Aw yyeahhhhh this Humble Bundle works for me. Only thing on it I already own is Retro City Rampage (well, also SSFIV but on the 360), and I had been eyeing up Freedom Planet anyway.

Runbow's on sale in Europe until Thursday and now I'm unsure whether I should nab it before the sale ends or hold out in the hope it might get added to the Bundle next week. Anyone think that's likely? Or is it maybe too new to end up in a Bundle? All these games are a bit older, I think

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sudden Javelin posted:

Aw yyeahhhhh this Humble Bundle works for me. Only thing on it I already own is Retro City Rampage (well, also SSFIV but on the 360), and I had been eyeing up Freedom Planet anyway.

Runbow's on sale in Europe until Thursday and now I'm unsure whether I should nab it before the sale ends or hold out in the hope it might get added to the Bundle next week. Anyone think that's likely? Or is it maybe too new to end up in a Bundle? All these games are a bit older, I think

The Wii U version of Freedom Planet is actually newer than Runbow. But, the PC version is a year older than that. So who knows!

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

nerdman42 posted:

I'll grab U then. As long as the graphics don't gently caress up like they do sometimes on Steam, I'll take bad load times any day.

It seems like you don't have to choose which with the bundle, it gave me valid codes for Shantae for both systems!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

You get both for Shantae, but you have to choose for Citizens of Earth

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

homeless snail posted:

Ohh, okay, my mistake.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

This is a really good bundle. The only thing is, I wouldn't go for the pro tier and I don't think many people will, but it's definitely worth beating the average on this one.

I mean SF4 is certainly not for everyone, but if you're into fighting games, sure go for it. And Darksiders 2... well you could play it on other systems and you'd have to download it to your Wiiu. I'd rather save the 4 bucks and not worry about it. Got enough to play anyway.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought the bundle on my phone as a guest.
Will they email me the codes later?
I only have a receipt.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Inzombiac posted:

I bought the bundle on my phone as a guest.
Will they email me the codes later?
I only have a receipt.

The codes are accessed on the website. There should be a second email with a "Get your Bundle" link.

edit: Also it's probably worth getting the top tier if there's "more games coming" as it claims.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
If you're on Gmail, for me the second email linking to the codes ended up in the Promotions tab.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Curious, do you get gold coins for all these?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

greatn posted:

Curious, do you get gold coins for all these?

No. And you'd know this if you had read the info page for the bundle.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
You want Rhythm Thief?

Have a Rhythm Thief - B0LW253M4WJWGQKB

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

homeless snail posted:

That's an incredible deal for Shantae at least

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sudden Javelin posted:

If you're on Gmail, for me the second email linking to the codes ended up in the Promotions tab.

Ahh thanks.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You want Rhythm Thief?

Have a Rhythm Thief - B0LW253M4WJWGQKB

Is this for the European eShop? I'm entering the code, but it won't recognize it

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Willo567 posted:

Is this for the European eShop? I'm entering the code, but it won't recognize it

Oh, sorry, it's for the Australian one.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh, sorry, it's for the Australian one.

No problem, thanks anaway

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I already have a physical copy of Rhythm Thief so here's my NA Region code: B0L7D5G004RSJS65

Do not even ask fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 27, 2016

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Do not even ask posted:

I already have a physical copy of Rhythm Thief so here's my NA Region code: B0L7D5G004RSJS65

Snatched it, thanks!

Spectracide
May 27, 2004
IT'S ARGH, BABY!
The email says this isn't transferable, but someone is welcome to try to redeem my points:

quote:

Additionally, as a former member of Club Nintendo, you’ve qualified for bonus My Nintendo Platinum Points.
Your unique code*:
CNTN-FD4G-8HKX-PN7T

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Spectracide posted:

The email says this isn't transferable, but someone is welcome to try to redeem my points:

The email was wrong. Thanks for the coins!

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Got the Humble Bundle, but I bought Shantae on Wii U months ago.

Have a code:
B0L7S47J0M7VSHBC

And it's gone! Enjoy!

Zonekeeper fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 27, 2016

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Zonekeeper posted:

Got the Humble Bundle, but I bought Shantae on Wii U months ago.

Have a code:
B0L7S47J0M7VSHBC

Grabbed this, thank you very much! :)

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Shante for the Wii U - B0L7S2VY4 (ZERO) KCJHXD

Affordable Space Adventures - B (ZERO) L8CY4Q462XQ5D0

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I downloaded the Pocket Card Jockey demo and holy poo poo that's an amazing experience, I take back all the poo poo i've ever said about Gamefreak's development abilities, this poo poo's amazing and makes up for Pokemon always being the same.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

have a freebie, someone

Retro City Rampage DX - Nintendo 3DS: B0LW8K0815XGW9JW

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Hello friends, here are some EU 3DS codes:

RCR theme: B0LC469R04S8VX19

RCR DX: B0LJ0G0S1TRS08VX

Shantae: B0LH3PTW3MSGL2BD

Rhythm Thief: B0LF0BCB04CMC27K

Have fun!

Davoren fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 27, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Davoren posted:

Rhythm Thief: B0LF0BCB04CMC27K

Took this one, thanks!

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Holy poo poo that bundle is amazing, I'm glad they did it for outside of NA this time.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
No one told me the plot to Rhythm Thief involved someone stealing Napoleon's corpse to resurrect him. :lol:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lemon-Lime posted:

No one told me the plot to Rhythm Thief involved someone stealing Napoleon's corpse to resurrect him. :lol:

Oh, you are in for a treat. :munch:.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh, you are in for a treat. :munch:.

I'm looking forward to the insanity. The game is pretty stylish and seems like it could be a fun rhythm game so far!

Having to change language for the entire system every time I want to play it and not hear American voice actors mangling French is a pain, though. :argh:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I bought rhythm thief a while back and it's OK but not great. Took me like 3 hours to beat and the games get pretty samey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
Rhythm Thief is some okay rhythm minigames and a stylish, crazy anime OVA idea wrapped up in the blandest adventure game possible.