Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
The dog says "woeuf", the purchase was worthwhile for that reason alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Humble unfumbled and I got my keys. Now the page asks which region's codes I want.

Have a spare Shantae and The Pirate's Curse 3DS: B0L861MR2Q9G1NKD

And the 3DS RCR theme: B0L94YJD55VQHFCB

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
Weird. Sounds like there'll be mobile games of Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem.
http://toucharcade.com/2016/04/27/nintendo-announces-animal-crossing-and-fire-emblem/

I wonder if it'll be an actual Animal Crossing game or just another spin-off like amiibo Festival or some AC-skinned puzzle game.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Stink Terios posted:

Humble unfumbled and I got my keys. Now the page asks which region's codes I want.

Have a spare Shantae

Took this. Thanks. :)

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Already had some stuff in the Humble Bundle, here are some keys! Gonna make it a tiny bit of work. In each key, n stands for the first letter in the second word of the name of the site where these keys were acquired. (See the first sentence.)

Freedom Planet - Wii U
n0L7KN5R4nCJXQ82 claimed by IRC!

Retro City Rampage: DX - Nintendo 3DS
n0L8KK991MLTJW2Q

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Nintendo 3DS
n0L85PY43RLTGTWR probably taken

To make things a little easier, if you have it set up (I think it's actually an on-console setting?) you can go to the eShop redeem site and paste the codes in there.

e: US eshop! Forgot to mention.

Manky fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 27, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The letter is B. I solved the puzzle (mental skill acquired through countless hours of gaming)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That post is the closest we're gonna get to a new Layton

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Manky posted:

n0L85PY43RLTGTWR

This one is either misentered or was poached (error message just said "not recognized"). Tried to redeem it via the link you added and from my 3DS both.

If anyone could PM me a code for Shantae, Wii U or 3DS, I would be much obliged. That's the one game on that amazing bundle that really interests me.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

JustJeff88 posted:

If anyone could PM me a code for Shantae, Wii U or 3DS, I would be much obliged. That's the one game on that amazing bundle that really interests me.

Then pay a single measly dollar/euro for it, Scrooge.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Shantae is certainly worth 0.05 Double Dragon Advances.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I am going to ruin the joke because I want to be rid of this code.

*hantae and the Pirate'* Cur*e - Wii U
B0L7*6Q100307Y6K

Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme
B0L955K807F4V99D

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

MisterAlex posted:

Weird. Sounds like there'll be mobile games of Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem.
http://toucharcade.com/2016/04/27/nintendo-announces-animal-crossing-and-fire-emblem/

I wonder if it'll be an actual Animal Crossing game or just another spin-off like amiibo Festival or some AC-skinned puzzle game.

They said it would be more gameplay focused and be more in line with the core games of the series. So at worst, it sounds like it would just be another Happy Home Designer.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Is the Wii U version of Shantae more akin to Mighty Switch Force 1 or 2? 1 was pretty optimized for the console with proper hi-res graphics, whereas 2 was basically the 3DS game blown up to TV-size.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

JustJeff88 posted:

This one is either misentered or was poached (error message just said "not recognized"). Tried to redeem it via the link you added and from my 3DS both.

Did you solve the puzzle first?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
NA is getting Xenoblade tomorrow. :toot: No more paying 60 bucks for a used copy!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Rirse posted:

NA is getting Xenoblade tomorrow. :toot: No more paying 60 bucks for a used copy!

What I'm more excited about is the ability to play the game on the gamepad without the use of a classic controller or other Wii setup stuff.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Slur posted:

What I'm more excited about is the ability to play the game on the gamepad without the use of a classic controller or other Wii setup stuff.

So it does have that function? Because that would be perfect on Xenoblade. Still have my save from halfway into the game so I might have to resume from where I left off.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Rirse posted:

So it does have that function? Because that would be perfect on Xenoblade. Still have my save from halfway into the game so I might have to resume from where I left off.

Yeah. The European version does have that function, so this version should too.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Rirse posted:

Any game that has classic controller support originally will be gamepad compatible.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

I wish that they would add that function as a thing to the native wii discs and wii menu. Ah well.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

ChaosArgate posted:

Any game that has classic controller support originally will be gamepad compatible.

Wait? when was this a thing? I don't remember that working when I tried way back when.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

SilverSupernova posted:

Wait? when was this a thing? I don't remember that working when I tried way back when.

It's been a thing since ever. The selection of games on the eShop that support classic controllers is laughable though.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

How much space is Xenoblade going to take?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Jarogue posted:

How much space is Xenoblade going to take?

I think the disk itself is like 6.3 GB or so, so try to have at least 7-8 clear.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Brief warning about the humble bundle:

The Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme can only be redeemed within the game itself. So if you're short on space, figure that out before looking at the code.

Echo Chamber fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Apr 27, 2016

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Echo Chamber posted:

Brief warning about the humble bundle:

The Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme can only be redeemed within the game itself. So if you're short on space, figure that out before looking at the code.

Nah, you can do it this way.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Thanks.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Hi guys have some EU codes

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
B0LGFTQT0BYXNFDB

Freedom Planet - Wii U
B0LFQSWC1CTMQJD9

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Nintendo 3DS - AND ITS GONE!!!
B0LH43F74R5TG01V

Ronnie fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 27, 2016

SilverFire
Dec 31, 2012
Have another Shantae and Pirates Curse code for 3DS: B0L85QHM1F4B4LTF

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Ronnie posted:

B0LH43F74R5TG01V

someone lurked this

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

SilverFire posted:

Have another Shantae and Pirates Curse code for 3DS: B0L85QHM1F4B4LTF
Got this! Thank you very much.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
MisterAlex was kind enough to share Shantae with me, so I would like to pass that on to others.

Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U):

B0L8D3210954Y8D2

Retro City Rampaged DX (3DS):

B0L8KL6Y3KGF0VHC

Don't be a dirty poacher; claim what you take.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

JustJeff88 posted:

MisterAlex was kind enough to share Shantae with me, so I would like to pass that on to others.

Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U):

B0L8D3210954Y8D2

Retro City Rampaged DX (3DS):

B0L8KL6Y3KGF0VHC

Don't be a dirty poacher; claim what you take.

Nabbed them both, thanks!

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Ronnie posted:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
B0LGFTQT0BYXNFDB

Freedom Planet - Wii U
B0LFQSWC1CTMQJD9

Grabbed these you handsome individual.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

If by any chance does someone have a spare rhythm thief code? I already got mine from the bundle but would like to offer one to a friend (who doesn't want to pay for the bta).

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ineffiable posted:

If by any chance does someone have a spare rhythm thief code? I already got mine from the bundle but would like to offer one to a friend (who doesn't want to pay for the bta).

He should donate to charity. :(

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Takoluka posted:

He should donate to charity. :(

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
If he couldn't afford the BtA tier, there's one thing. But "doesn't want to" is lame.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Spoderman posted:

It's boring for the first half hour, but then it really opens up. I played it with a couple of buddies-- the more we played, the more fun we had. I honestly can't imagine playing it single player because failing as a group is the best part. Plus everybody gets their own horn to honk. All that being said, it's not the most fun multiplayer game on the Wii U by a long shot. But it's a welcome mix up from Mario Kart and Nintendo Land.

Thanks for letting me know! I wasn't even going to give the multiplayer a shot, but it's actually quite engaging when you're trying to coordinate your next move with your friends. This is by far the best game in the bundle. The gameplay and the humour are spot on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

jivjov posted:

If he couldn't afford the BtA tier, there's one thing. But "doesn't want to" is lame.
Yeah I think it's because I gave a few of my codes (already had shantae and let my girlfriend have citizens of earth since I have a copy on my Vita) away so he thought he could have rhythm thief and I guess he doesn't want to do a bta when he doesn't want any of the other games.