Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You being killed tonight would be as ridiculous as someone targeting SSV last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

You being killed tonight would be as ridiculous as someone targeting SSV last night

But someone did target SSV last night! Infinitum!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

But someone did target SSV last night! Infinitum!

We can't even really confirm that actually happened though without seeing infins flip

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Hey guys i am a 3p cultist and tmm, jakeP and infitum are members

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm helping

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i wish :(

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I believe it

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

SirSamVimes (7): chaoslord, Glaucus atlanticus, JakeP, King Burgundy, JakeP, King Burgundy, JakeP, JakeP, JakeP, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, gannyGrabber, Infinitum, Infinitum, imgay, chaoslord, gannyGrabber, King Burgundy, TMMadman, Friction.123
chaoslord (1): SirSamVimes, Infinitum, Infinitum
imgay (0): gannyGrabber, gannyGrabber

Not Voting (4): BottleKnight, chaoslord, gannyGrabber, Jedit

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 28th, 2016 at 2 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 58 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:siren: House T'Sarran :siren:
After agreeing to Jhaamdath's arrangement, he has servants remove the corpse of SirSamVimes from his home. You are treated to a luxurious banquet where Jhaamdath regales you with tales of the Underdark, informing you about its inhabitants and the political climate of Menzoberranzan. Fine meats and wine settling on your stomachs, you turn in for the evening. However, the night is seldom quiet. Especially so in the underdark.

When you stir from your slumber, gannyGrabber is found with his neck slit open.

quote:

Pretend it's a goblin

You are an Enlighted Fist.
An enlightened fist strikes with unerring accuracy, using astral copies of himself projected onto the material plane and attached to him by astral cords. These projections serve as vessels for his physical form, allowing the enlightened fist to move between them with instantaneous speeds in order to quickly traverse obstacles, navigate battlefields and outwit foes through superior mobility.

Astral Sacrifice (Lightning Rod)

One time during the game, you can perform the Astral Sacrifice. You'll redirect all night actions to you during the night. If you die this way, you can designate a player to kill in retaliation by separating their soul from their body with an astral strike.

You are Adventurer-Aligned. You win when all that threatens you in the Underdark have been slain.

gannyGrabber has died Night 4.

---

Jhaamdath T'Sarran appears yet again. "I know I said to make yourselves at home, but this is a bit excessive. I'll have servants tend to it. Make your preparations, the ceremony is tomorrow."

IT IS NOW DAY 5. 48 HOUR DEADLINE.

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 28, 2016

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I successfully protected Jedit.

I don't buy the case on Inf.

Glaucus are you a 3P survivor?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

With so many confirmed town I don't really see why Friction shouldn't claim, even if his claim is more useful if not known. It's more useful to get a full claim chart out while town has such a large advantage.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

BottleKnight posted:

I successfully protected Jedit.

Define "successfully protected". Do you mean you prevented a kill on me?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

No it just means I didn't get roleblocked or whatever. If you had been targeted with the NK I would've died.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

In that case I can confirm that TMM is Town, because I tracked him and he went nowhere.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

With so many confirmed town I don't really see why Friction shouldn't claim, even if his claim is more useful if not known. It's more useful to get a full claim chart out while town has such a large advantage.

He should claim.

BottleKnight posted:

I don't buy the case on Inf.

Whats not to buy? Do you legit think that he actually thought SSV would be the kill target 2 nights ago?

BK what was your claim again?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
nm he ws bodyguard

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I am a high priest, I can call on divine intervention to anonymously double vote. I didn't want to claim last night because if we get to lylo, I can pretty much gaurantee a town victory. I guess it's technically "passive" by what TMM said, but I was under the impression active abilities meant you had to choose to use them, rather than something passive like a PGO that is always on or bulletproof.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Confirmed Town Imho:
Me
TMM
KB

Almost Deffo Town:
Imgay
Chaoslord

Prolly Town:
Jedit

Questionable:
BK
Friction
Glaucus
Infinitum

I believe the Glaucus survivor claim for the most part. Pretty sure last scum is one of BK Friction Infin

Imgay should claim his results from last night (not that it matters much since there is prolly a godfather anyway) and Friction should full claim

Any reason that anyone I don't have in confirmed town should be confirmed town?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Whelp, really wish Jedit had tracked Inf.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
And before anyone asks, it's one shot, which is why I didn't want to waste it on D2 without any solid info.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

Whelp, really wish Jedit had tracked Inf.

Yeah what the gently caress was that track?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
so many lovely plays this game

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, maybe something like BK protecting Jedit, Jedit tracking Inf, Inf picking someone to doc without telling us who to allow for wifom against scum if he's not it.

Like, BK followed the plan here. If Jedit tracked inf to someone and they didn't die, we wouldn't have to worry about him now.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote infin i guess

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

Like, BK followed the plan here. If Jedit tracked inf to someone and they didn't die, we wouldn't have to worry about him now.

yeah, i don't get it

Thing is though Jedit is obviously a tracker based on tracking Cpig to Yuming kill, so I dunno. He could be a scum tracker I guess and is claiming to track TMM because he knew TMM wouldn't be going anywhere so its a safe claim, but I dunno

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jedit, can you explain your choice?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JakeP posted:

yeah, i don't get it

Thing is though Jedit is obviously a tracker based on tracking Cpig to Yuming kill, so I dunno. He could be a scum tracker I guess and is claiming to track TMM because he knew TMM wouldn't be going anywhere so its a safe claim, but I dunno

Yeah, TMM would be safe to say he tracked if he can't use his tracking anymore because he's the last scum and has to make the kill.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Really I think it has to be Infin or BK honestly. Like why would the town have a doctor, a bodyguard and a reviver

That is way too much kill protection

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, TMM would be safe to say he tracked if he can't use his tracking anymore because he's the last scum and has to make the kill.

The nice thing about that though, is I doubt he'd be a tracker/godfather. So a cop on him would probably work.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

The nice thing about that though, is I doubt he'd be a tracker/godfather. So a cop on him would probably work.

The thing is everyone has a claimed role at this point so either someone is lying about what their power is, or the godfather has an extra ability. This is a main reason I am looking at the claimed protective roles

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
or yeah there is no godfather

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, Ganny has now flipped and is not a cult member. Please never bring up cults again this game, TMM. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I think Inf and BK have to be what they say they are. But they could be scum versions.

Like, if Ganny didn't have two forms of protection night 1, he would be dead from scum kill plus SK.

BK said his 1 shot BP got burned by n1 and that makes sense.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Really I think it has to be Infin or BK honestly. Like why would the town have a doctor, a bodyguard and a reviver

That is way too much kill protection

Yeah this is what I'm thinking too. Especially if we want to believe Chaos' claim because he's a random JOAT with a chance of doctor/block/kill.

Although I'm starting to question that as well.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Do we have a full claim from Glaucus? Should probably get that as well.

Basically if there is anyone that hasn't claimed something, now is the time.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah, I guess Chaos could have been gambiting to say he blocked SSV. Scum team knew SSV was going down, may as well get credit for it?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

But really, Inf's doctoring of SSV still makes the least sense of anything, so that's what I'd probably want to lead with. Since Jedit didn't clear him like he was supposed to.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

I think Inf and BK have to be what they say they are. But they could be scum versions.

Like, if Ganny didn't have two forms of protection night 1, he would be dead from scum kill plus SK.

BK said his 1 shot BP got burned by n1 and that makes sense.

Thats complete speculation on how the mod would process Doctor Protects. When I do doctors in setups they protect their target from nightkills, not just from 1 killer.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, I guess Chaos could have been gambiting to say he blocked SSV. Scum team knew SSV was going down, may as well get credit for it?

thats true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Glaucus all but claimed 3P survivor and his reaction yesterday when we started talking about 3Ps felt sincere and natural, so I'm inclined to believe that's actually what he is.

I think it's gotta be between Inf/BK or Jedit/Chaos.

• Locked thread