Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Artoria's new Excalibur animation is swank as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
Whelp, guess I'm an idiot for just spending my Friend Points that I won from the Da Vinchi event like a stupid git.

Could've gotten Angra Manyu and had him help me out maybe, some people have spent 600k+ fp and not got him.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Seems like we got 40 quartz today for all the maintenance stuff the last days

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This game has broken me, I'm actually afraid to roll

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
i wish i could exchange my Quartz for FP to get in a few more Avenger attempts instead

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I thought the maintenance immediately after the event start was to remove him from the gacha?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Wuxi posted:

I thought the maintenance immediately after the event start was to remove him from the gacha?

I really wish people would stop spreading that stupid rumor

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

I really wish people would stop spreading that stupid rumor

And I wish Troika would stop rolling 5-stars. Some things are just not meant to be

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I also wish for you to roll Angra whatever, if that helps :shobon:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It feels weird knowing I don't have to spend my Quartz on the gacha until the next new servants since I got the Five-Star. This game has done terrible things to me.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Wuxi posted:

I also wish for you to roll Angra whatever, if that helps :shobon:

Thanks, i'm farming my rear end off as we speak. At least the extra FP CE is finally useful for something, because i've wanted Angry Mama ever since FGO loving launched and i'm going to freaking get him even if it kills me

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Fuuuuuucking CE's. At least I got a second copy of big lip Hassan.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

Thanks, i'm farming my rear end off as we speak. At least the extra FP CE is finally useful for something, because i've wanted Angry Mama ever since FGO loving launched and i'm going to freaking get him even if it kills me

Well, I just rerolled a fresh account (so I can finally have my 5-star), if you don't mind some gutter-tier friend on your list, I would gladly run with your FP-CE over and over :yayclod: 291,223,921

You get the 100 FP per run too, right?

Wuxi fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Apr 28, 2016

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice

Wuxi posted:

Seems like we got 40 quartz today for all the maintenance stuff the last days

I do not appear to have gotten this. :(

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Wuxi posted:

Well, I just rerolled a fresh account (so I can finally have my 5-star), if you don't mind some gutter-tier friend on your list, I would gladly run with your FP-CE over and over :yayclod: 291,223,921

You get the 100 FP per run too, right?

I added you, thank you. No clue if the bonus FP is a two-way street, but i figure if nothing else i can use it to help other people get Avenger

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got the Billy the Kid after burning through like 10 FP rolls.

If nothing else this will at least get me some three stars I haven't gotten yet

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Your Tamamo is an absolute monster and I'm having so much fun with her

Crazy how much of a difference lvl 10 skills make.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Wuxi posted:

Your Tamamo is an absolute monster and I'm having so much fun with her

Crazy how much of a difference lvl 10 skills make.

Thanks! Lv 10 skills are really handy, and Fox Wedding in particular can be loving beastly, yeah. I actually just maxed out her last skill yesterday, and once i get some plumes from the event missions, i'll be able to max out Orion's skills too, and then all three servants in my main party will have maxed skills :twisted:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Wuxi posted:

And I wish Troika would stop rolling 5-stars. Some things are just not meant to be

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Now I just need a Lancer and an Archer and I'll have a full stable of 5-stars.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

You know what?

Everything you can do, I can do better :smug:

besides taking screenshots

Wuxi fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Apr 29, 2016

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Two random pulls, two Emiya Assassins.

Okay.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I didn't draw either Kiritsugu or Angra Manyu, but I got Stheno and Waifu Assassin so my Gorgon and Black Cloak teams are complete. :toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Wuxi posted:

You know what?

Everything you can do, I can do better :smug:

besides taking screenshots

You can keep him, I'll stick with Tamamo, who has an NP that doesn't suck.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Caster remains the waifu class, nothing new here.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
When do I get Iri

BlitzBlast posted:

Caster remains the waifu class, nothing new here.

Where's Caster Gil then

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I'm not sure if this was the joke or not, but Caster Gilgamesh is actually confirmed.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

When are they starting the Apo manga

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

-Troika- posted:

You can keep him, I'll stick with Tamamo, who has an NP that doesn't suck.

Waver's a better Caster than Tamamo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

BlitzBlast posted:

I'm not sure if this was the joke or not, but Caster Gilgamesh is actually confirmed.

I've been waiting for him since he was announced back when the game was new

I'm expecting him for Babylon at this point

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Compendium posted:

Waver's a better Caster than Tamamo

I disagree, actually. Tamamo's skills are more selfish, but her NP heals, charges NP gauge, and most importantly, reduces skill CT by 1. And if you have a setup for it you can fire it off repeatedly in very short order.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Ask someone who has no idea what the gently caress they're doing in this event, how do I get this? I keep fighting hordes of assassins and riders. :(

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Finish the story.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Baal posted:

I've been waiting for him since he was announced back when the game was new

I'm expecting him for Babylon at this point

I hope he does something more flashy than firing off gold coloured Gandr shots.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

-Troika- posted:

I disagree, actually. Tamamo's skills are more selfish, but her NP heals, charges NP gauge, and most importantly, reduces skill CT by 1. And if you have a setup for it you can fire it off repeatedly in very short order.

While I like Tamamo much more than Waver, I think Waver's the best servant in the game right now. Tamamo is really limited to a big arts damage dealer (Tamamo + Gilgamesh for example would be so non-functional, it would almost be funny) or someone with really really strong, low cooldown skills, since her Fox Wedding is her only skill that does something. Waver fits everywhere, although he obviously likes arts or crit teams the most. He still charges everyones NP and his NP is still a 30% def down, with chance to AoE stun.
Honestly, if you want her to function optimally, you probably have to pair her up with Waver, while Waver can just go where he wants, buff who he wants and always be super effective.

I can now go Orion/Waver + Freak Futanari's super-Tamamo and its going to be disgusting. Just give me some Fragments of 2030, please

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

That was my effort post of the day, no listen to me drone endlessly about Troikas luck, how Kara no Kyoukai is the superior TM work (and the best anime in general) and spread rumors about the gacha.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

RanKizama posted:

Ask someone who has no idea what the gently caress they're doing in this event, how do I get this? I keep fighting hordes of assassins and riders. :(

How to clear missions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HD02IA_50uvsnoLBsL0GKBvy_knV-YRyv7UqZm56CJw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
How to unlock quests:
How to get Iri: Finish the storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Kyte posted:

How to clear missions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HD02IA_50uvsnoLBsL0GKBvy_knV-YRyv7UqZm56CJw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
How to unlock quests:
How to get Iri: Finish the storyline.
Thank you kindly.