Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

gannyGrabber posted:

##vote bunnyofdoom
I want that 5 bux.

##vote gannygrabber

Forgot about that $5 bet.

Eveyrone lynch Ganny~!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ill vote for ganny if you give me 5 bucks

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
*eyes the growing crowd in the town square*

There's an awful lot of shouting and accusing going on around here... Now I say we take this slow and neighborly.

*places a wad of chewing tobacco in his lip*

The way I see it, we all suffered loss today. I know we all have our ways of dealing with things but all this shouting and carrying on isn't going to solve a Goddamned thing. You all know me, I've been here drat near 10 years. I can help us figure this out, I helped out more than enough of you when times were lean.

*spits, stares at the ground with intensity*

I want to find the sonofabitch that did this.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
People of Flint I need to sleep but what if we all drink the water, us natural born Flint Folk will have built a resistance over the years and the scum outsiders will die of their own foul filth!

I say we lynch a lurker.

##unvote

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I have read nothing

FOR THE GIBBIS, MAKE MAFIA GREAT AGAIN

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Moatillata posted:

*eyes the growing crowd in the town square*

There's an awful lot of shouting and accusing going on around here... Now I say we take this slow and neighborly.

*places a wad of chewing tobacco in his lip*

The way I see it, we all suffered loss today. I know we all have our ways of dealing with things but all this shouting and carrying on isn't going to solve a Goddamned thing. You all know me, I've been here drat near 10 years. I can help us figure this out, I helped out more than enough of you when times were lean.

*spits, stares at the ground with intensity*

I want to find the sonofabitch that did this.

I don't know you from jack with these hoods and masks on, it's worse then last years solstice orgy.

*gose back into butchers to get supper ready*

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (3): Birdstrike, gannyGrabber, Birdstrike, Luminous Cow, gannyGrabber, Luminous Cow, flerp, Birdstrike, GRILLARY CLINTON
Anomalous Amalgam (2): Luminous Cow, Anomalous Amalgam
gannyGrabber (2): Luminous Cow, Birdstrike, Luminous Cow, Rurea, flerp, flerp, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom
Rurea (1): Azuth0667, Kashuno, gannyGrabber, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Kashuno, gannyGrabber
bunnyofdoom (1): bunnyofdoom, gannyGrabber, bunnyofdoom
flerp (1): Kashuno
Birdstrike (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Azuth0667 (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Luminous Cow (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
GRILLARY CLINTON (0): gannyGrabber, gannyGrabber, TheDonPeters, TheDonPeters

Not Voting (6): chaoslord, Mayor Glowku, Moatillata, Propaganda Machine, Tendai, TheDonPeters

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 01st, 2016 at 2 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Mayor Glowku posted:

I have read nothing

FOR THE GIBBIS, MAKE MAFIA GREAT AGAIN

Oh also I'm vanilla town. EVEN THOUGH I'M THE MAYOR THIS IS BULLSHIT

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I see mugh potential in the gibbis

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

TheDonPeters posted:

I don't know you from jack with these hoods and masks on, it's worse then last years solstice orgy.

*gose back into butchers to get supper ready*

Bullshit, you just dressed an' butchered a buck I brought in 2 weeks ago.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:

TheDonPeters posted:

I say we lynch a lurker.

Why?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

All lurkers must be lynching

It's simple gibbis acronym, ALMBL

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
When did I become the lynch leader what the heck

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
##vote Kashuno, I like where this is going.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##unvote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote gannyGrabber

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote gannyGrabber

do it tough guy. I want you to lynch me.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm mafia and don't want to be a mafia again

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

gannyGrabber posted:

Jester confirmed.

##unvote

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

gannyGrabber posted:

jester confirmed ##vote gannyGrabber

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jester confirmed.

##unvote

Heeheheee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6TQ7ljcsjk

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Mayor Glowku posted:

jester confirmed ##vote gannyGrabber

heeeeheeheheheee

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I take a nap and all hell breaks loose.

gently caress it. Mayor Glowku's avatar is hurting my eyes. gently caress that dude.

##vote Mayor Glowku

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

One of my powers is Put a Ring on It: I get to choose one person and they are forced to marry me. That's it
Hey bby wanna smooch?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Tendai posted:

I take a nap and all hell breaks loose.

gently caress it. Mayor Glowku's avatar is hurting my eyes. gently caress that dude.

##vote Mayor Glowku

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I woke up this morning and I could smell the fumes seeping in through the cracks in my door. Residual toxins accumulating like invisible storm clouds.

I scratch my throat; it's dry like the air. I put on the same dirty rags I wore yesterday and gather around the town square where everyone babbles. Madness taking hold of them. We've all been exposed. All that is left is for these sadistic sonsabitches' to finish us off, but I'll be damned if I let it happen.

*cough - sputter - cough*

"Stringing up those slippery bastards who hide behind silence isn't the worst idea we can muster, and may be our only chance of getting valuable information before the night comes and they strike again."

##vote Propaganda Machine

"She's awfully quiet... too quiet."

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
You can't call women the B word Mr. Mayor

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:smugdon:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I woke up this morning and I could smell the fumes seeping in through the cracks in my door. Residual toxins accumulating like invisible storm clouds.

I scratch my throat; it's dry like the air. I put on the same dirty rags I wore yesterday and gather around the town square where everyone babbles. Madness taking hold of them. We've all been exposed. All that is left is for these sadistic sonsabitches' to finish us off, but I'll be damned if I let it happen.

*cough - sputter - cough*

"Stringing up those slippery bastards who hide behind silence isn't the worst idea we can muster, and may be our only chance of getting valuable information before the night comes and they strike again."

##vote Propaganda Machine

"She's awfully quiet... too quiet."

TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS
TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKER
S TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKE
RS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURK
ERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LUR
KERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LU
RKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO L

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.
That seems reasonable

##unvote Mayor Glowku

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKER
S TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKE
RS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURK
ERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LUR
KERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LU
RKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO LURKERS TURBO L
I don't think I trust this guy. What is he, some kind of skeleton robot? What doesn't say scum in that?

THERE WILL BE A PURGE UPON THE LAND OF ALL EVIL THINGS

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tendai posted:

I don't think I trust this guy. What is he, some kind of skeleton robot? What doesn't say scum in that?

THERE WILL BE A PURGE UPON THE LAND OF ALL EVIL THINGS

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Come at me.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

You think you're hard, bro?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tendai posted:

You think you're hard, bro?

ROCK.
HARD.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress kind of freak bird are you.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
plz dont birdshame

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Birds are cool.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*Flaps arm wings, but feels self-conscious* :blush:

Vote lurkers 2016.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that gannyGrabber is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father.

I am dead serious. I believe ganny was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into GBS and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides in mafia) remember how much poise he had just coming into the mafia thread his first time? it's un-natural. how often have mafia posters described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know.

I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that ganny's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people.

and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s.

##vote gannyGrabber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that gannyGrabber is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father.

I am dead serious. I believe ganny was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into GBS and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides in mafia) remember how much poise he had just coming into the mafia thread his first time? it's un-natural. how often have mafia posters described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know.

I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that ganny's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people.

and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s.

##vote gannyGrabber

Ahura Mazda loves all his creatures.

• Locked thread