Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

well, there ya go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

it's true, I am female.

I think.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:)
UU
) (
 v

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:)
. .
| |
 '

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

:bigtran:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Solefald posted:

hello

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also lol

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Jose posted:

adnams make gin? :prepop:

yes. It's v. Good but not quite as good as this gin from Norfolk I like, called Norfolk gin

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

since all the bees are dying we shoukd make one called pollin8r

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

buteruc posted:

it's true, I am female.

I think.

u can be anything u want 2 be

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

hello all

Tfif

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
agreed

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
three day weekend

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

gorgeous weather forecast too

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

its snowing rn

yay for no work on monday tho

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hello

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Hi pals

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

welcome

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

My long weekend starts now.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

is it hometime yet

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Jose posted:

i assumed it was for men and women

I suggest you try finding a woman on it and see what happens. Results may surprise you!

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

olleh

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
I am skiving slightly and doing a reduced day because I hurt after doing three very energetic days of prep/plastering and just want to sleep/take all the drugs to stop the pain.

Also I think the skin on my hands is going to drop off, it's so dry it looks like someone's used a cheese grater to buff my hands.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i just smacked my thumb with a 4lb sledge

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kluliss posted:

I am skiving slightly and doing a reduced day because I hurt after doing three very energetic days of prep/plastering and just want to sleep/take all the drugs to stop the pain.

Also I think the skin on my hands is going to drop off, it's so dry it looks like someone's used a cheese grater to buff my hands.

get some of this stuff for your hands it improved mine overnight when they were hosed up over winter http://www.boots.com/en/Neutrogena-Norwegian-Formula-Concentrated-Hand-Cream-Unscented-50ml_1503/

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

corn in the fridge posted:

rip

Jose posted:

get some of this stuff for your hands it improved mine overnight when they were hosed up over winter http://www.boots.com/en/Neutrogena-Norwegian-Formula-Concentrated-Hand-Cream-Unscented-50ml_1503/

ya this is the poo poo. okeefes is also v good

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Jose posted:

I have tonnes of moisturiser cos Party Boat's grandparents never know what to get me so I get smellies.

I have just found this though which looks to be what I need: fancy stuff you only need to put on twice a day

also corn, ouch, why are you messing around with sledgehammers in the first place?

Kluliss fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Apr 29, 2016

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

corn in the fridge posted:

retard

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kluliss posted:

I have tonnes of moisturiser cos Party Boat's grandparents never know what to get me so I get smellies.

I have just found this though which looks to be what I need: fancy stuff you only need to put on twice a day

seriously the stuff i linked isn't really a moisturiser it'll protect your hands and si much cheaper

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Jose posted:

seriously the stuff i linked isn't really a moisturiser it'll protect your hands and si much cheaper

under £30, will last over a year. given how much barrier cream/moisturiser I go through, trust me it's a good investment :D (plus it's supposed to help with contact dermatitis which is a thing I have issues with so...)

I may try the neutrogena (just cos I can probably actually get it in a shop rather than waiting for it to be delivered) anyway, just to see.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Kluliss posted:

also corn, ouch, why are you messing around with sledgehammers in the first place?

2lb ball hammer wasn't getting the job done for percussive maintenance.

Once saw a guy belt a set of points with a 10lb keying hammer cos they were broke. Worked.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

if you can afford it / if your hands react to neutrogena dr organic aloe vera gel from holland and barrett is also good

wow how middle class was that

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
the pad retaining pins were stuck in the caliper. the 4lb sledge only managed to bend them so i had to cut them out in the end. my thumb is okay i didn't hit it as hard as it felt like :shobon:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Corn hit your other fingers next till you cant post

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

The Big Taff Man posted:

Corn hit your other fingers next till you cant post

The only funny post Taff has ever made

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
It wasnt meant as a joke.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
This morning I poured away ~300 litres of perfectly drinkable beer, because the boxes they were in were broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

thats criminal