Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Explanation for the uneducated here?

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Roro posted:

Ted "The Zodiac Killer" Cruz announced his running mate even earlier than people suspect.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh my god

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

wayfinder posted:

Wait, aren't you an atheist?

Sorry, I'm Catholic.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Roro posted:

That appears to be an unsolved Zodiac Killer cipher.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Sorry, I'm Catholic.

Not with that attitude.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

FFT posted:

yospos bithc

surebet posted:

christ clean your fans

or replug them, whatevs

Trig Discipline posted:

oh he did

quote:

2 The evening meal was in progress, and the devil had already prompted Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, to betray Jesus.

3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God;

4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist.

5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I laughed at this because I am Catholic.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Jews are obviously the funniest.

Yeah they're a real gas.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

china bot posted:

A friend of a friend posted on Facebook that IMDb finally included her proper star sign, so I had to investigate further:

April Washko posted:

Beauty. Brains. Talent. And that indescribable "it" factor. April Washko brings all of that, and so much more. With experience and wisdom beyond her years, she has a way of reaching deep into a character, making it part of her; and that unique ability has quickly made her a very in-demand actress both in her native Midwest and around the United States.

Whether it's drama, action or comedy, April's versatility and attitude make her a dream to work with for any director. She has starred in films such as Elmwood, The Rivers Forever, Oblivion, and Pink Lines; and in the action-adventure web series Caught from Iron Core Media. She has had the pleasure of working with and learning from talented performers including Megan Mullally, Drew Barrymore, & Richard Lewis. With influences ranging from Old Hollywood to the modern stage and screen, April brings unmatched professionalism, realism, and full commitment to every role she takes on.

In addition to her acting work, April is an active producer as well, and she is regularly consulted by other producers for her expertise behind the camera. Always willing to help fellow artists, April also enjoys instructing other actors and producers about the power of networking and social media to strengthen their careers.

A classic beauty, a powerful actress, a skilled producer... Many things can describe April Washko, but for this star-in-the-making, her talent goes beyond words.

with bonus trivia:

April Washko posted:

Speaks fluent English.

Lost her best friend, Kyle Linford (aspiring director) to suicide on April 6th, 2011.

Absolute favorite show growing up was 'Buffy, the Vampire Slayer'.

Was almost kidnapped twice as a child. Once when she was 3 in a K-Mart with her Mom (the child leash things people make fun of saved her), & another time when she was 10 riding her bike around her neighborhood.

When April was 21, she discovered that she is clairaudient, clairsentient and claircognizant.

Lost close friend Jared A.D. Radtke (aspiring director, screenwriter) to suicide on May 1st, 2012.

If I had to be around someone like that, I'd kill myself too.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

So? Did he replug them, or what? Don't leave me hanging bro.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Karate Bastard posted:

So? Did he replug them, or what? Don't leave me hanging bro.

i dont care

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
There we go again. loving atheists I swear.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

She looks pretty good for a 76-year-old, though.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

She looks pretty good for a 76-year-old, though.

Also multitalented, an actress/producer/director/editor/writer/assistant hair stylist! And all that clair- stuff too.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I want a video of the attempted kidnapping thwarted by her leash.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
She garrotted the assailant with it.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

JesustheDarkLord posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgKGixi8bp8

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
She was on a leash once and someone totally would've kidnapped her otherwise you guys.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I know the kid leashes are silly and make you look insanely stupid, but after having chased after my niece and nephew in a crowded zoo as they kept splitting off and running in opposite directions I understand why they exist.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

JesustheDarkLord posted:

It'll be like that prank with a dollar on a fishing line, only it's a mom cackling maniacally at child predators while she reels her kid through aisles

"Ohhhhh, gotta be quicker'n that"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Awia posted:

thread so boring only a bot posts in it

graph posted:

i'm sorry you're not having fun itt.

Tori BIOS posted:

op is old macdonald i don't feel bad about how society wasn't good enough for them.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I know that clairaudient means you can hear ghosts and clairsentient means you can sense ghosts, but what the gently caress does claircognizant mean? Is that like being telepathic with ghosts?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

YOSBOTS for posters of the year 2016

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

I know that clairaudient means you can hear ghosts and clairsentient means you can sense ghosts, but what the gently caress does claircognizant mean? Is that like being telepathic with ghosts?

You're aware of ghosts?

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
Clairvoyant doesn't mean you can see ghosts. It means you can remotely view another place using ESP. Sentience is touching or feeling through ESP. Audience is hearing remotely and so on. There's a whole bunch of this nonsense recognized by paranormal "researchers".

Edit: Woops, thought I was in the IOSM thread. This isn't a funny quote at all.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
it's when you're trying to remember where you left your keys, then you suddenly do, thanks to a ghost putting the knowledge in your brain

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm inclairphobic.

I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Claircognizant is when you understand why Tupac's hologram was also shot.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know the kid leashes are silly and make you look insanely stupid, but after having chased after my niece and nephew in a crowded zoo as they kept splitting off and running in opposite directions I understand why they exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMRddAIHx0

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

kalstrams posted:

Claircognizant is when you understand why Tupac's hologram was also shot.

(for the thread)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm Clairhuxtable.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm Clairhuxtable.

Don't let anyone drink you under the huxtable.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

dumb. posted:

What's a good costume to pretend you're someone who's happy and doesn't long for the agonizing burden of life to end?

RareAcumen posted:

Robin Williams.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

elise the great posted:

I gave a woman a tylenol suppository today and I had to go in from the front cause I couldn't get anyone to help me turn her and her fever spiked from 38.4 to 40.2 and she was in rigors

I'm really worried that I might have put it in her vagina :ohdear:

VelociBacon posted:

Either way it should absorb fine!

Face down, rear end up. That's the way we like to supp.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

I identify as a poorly thought out SCP

fishmech posted:

So that's your excuse for being a very heavy 2 meter sphere locked in a windowless room

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It took 58 pages for that thread to produce something, but it finally delivered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It took 58 pages for that thread to produce something, but it finally delivered.

thanks