Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
TypeFighters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i was gonna watch a movie tonight but instead im watching game tapes again because of funny these are

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

thinking of renewing the premium membership it has been a few years is it worth it?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

the demo derby stuff is pretty good for nostalgia, the GBeast play date stuff is usually really fun, and if you haven't seen or played life is strange yet, that was a really good playthrough

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

vive rts games might be really cool but so far it seems people only have made tower defense for it

if they make a good rts for it they have to have a mechanic where you just straight up fist fight the other commander as giant robots on the battlefield

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evangelion fighting game with vr please

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

thinking of renewing the premium membership it has been a few years is it worth it?

i was in the same situation and resubbed. can't say i've been disappointed, especially since i have like 5 years of backlog content to explore

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i was in the same situation and resubbed. can't say i've been disappointed, especially since i have like 5 years of backlog content to explore

yeah i was always a little skeptical after ryan davis died to renew but perhaps i should give it another shot

thanks for the tip, gonna give it another shot

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

eh

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i dont know which of the GB East videos have been premium, but their stuff been better than most of the premium features the site had for years.

like between ryan's death and austin joining it was basically just UPF, which was only good sometimes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GB east premium is the Castlevania stuff which is cool, and their Play Dates which is their version of UPF. I like the play dates because they stick with a game and will play it for a while before moving on instead of the shotgun approach on UPF.

Recent good premium stuff is game tapes and demo derby, I love those videos

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
most of the early MGScanlon stuff is good if you haven't seen that

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
You should definitely watch all the demo derbies, they're really good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i didnt know drew was from boston. my boy

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

youd think with all his dumb cards agaibst humanity money that max tempkin could buy a shirt that fits

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

youd think with all his dumb cards agaibst humanity money that max tempkin could buy a shirt that fits

"You can't buy good taste" is a saying for a reason

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the cards against humanity "fundraiser" they did last year where they just begged for money online and said upfront we aren't going to do anything productive with it, and people gave them like 100,000 dollars, is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

the cards against humanity "fundraiser" they did last year where they just begged for money online and said upfront we aren't going to do anything productive with it, and people gave them like 100,000 dollars, is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

i think its funny, in a goonlulz way

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i met max at a local thing once and he is a nice man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Milkman posted:

i met max at a local thing once and he is a nice man.

you also show your entire bare rear end at the urinal

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you also show your entire bare rear end at the urinal

well i'm not going to poop in my pants idiot

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i respect that he sold literal feces in boxes. that takes moxie

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

actually the part when all the employees listed what they used the money for and one lady bought like a 2000 dollar custom golden dragon dildo wsa pretty great

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

idgi

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

hes gonna touch

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

dangerdoom volvo posted:

hes gonna touch

He just wants you to think that.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pat also wrote a pretty good report on his time with Dan and the rasslingh. I kinda like him now.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/310968707/Patrick-Klepek-s-WWE-Raw-Book-Report

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHXbDVqIweQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does YouTube archive these things?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Does YouTube archive these things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iy1Cewhlv4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hes back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHXbDVqIweQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they should just replace GB West with these.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its exactly what i want

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this commodore (MSX?) game had an 8 minute loading time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now he's rebinding his keyboard so that it emulates a japanese keyboard so he can play this uhhhh Battleship game and properly enter square names.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And you travel in real time. he just initiated a 10 minute mission. This is epic.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

jeff sitting alone in his room streaming really old video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lesbian baphomet posted:

jeff sitting alone in his room streaming really old video games.

gaming valhalla