Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
look at the ever expanding hustle on this r/dereksmart moderator because Derek merely passed wind in his direction. This dude hasn't moderated the sub so heavily ever in his post history.

https://www.reddit.com/user/jester86

lmao. I bet it will be twice as long by tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Oh, reddit.

:allears:

It's never been an attack sub, right. Just like CIG didn't sue The Escapist because they totally weren't worth it man.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Quavers posted:

drat ungrateful leavers

Please, that terminology is uncalled for.

Please refer to them as "entitled slacker leavers" from now on.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

gently caress man Elite is a blast. I don't know what I'm doing but I like flying around and scanning poo poo :kiddo:

it's a shame I can't get out of my pilot seat and go take a space poop in my space ship though.

Is there more to do now? Serious question, haven't played in a couple of months but have been thinking of going back.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

that glassdoor review is incredible. of course its sandi. it has to be. the 'sandi is anabelle boo huxley' conspiracy was the tip of the iceberg.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Is there more to do now? Serious question, haven't played in a couple of months but have been thinking of going back.

There's a big update next week that overhauls the missions.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

alf_pogs posted:

that glassdoor review is incredible. of course its sandi. it has to be. the 'sandi is anabelle boo huxley' conspiracy was the tip of the iceberg.

I've changed my mind about Anabelle boo Huxley being Sandi, because there is someone out there in the real world writing Star Citizen fan fiction with the character name Annbelle Boo Huxley, who is also an actual PR person.

This glassdoor though, it's Sandi.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

alf_pogs posted:

Lol that crazy sperg sends me the cattiest messages when i get bans and as far as I'm aware I've never even interacted with her on the forums.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

DogonCrook posted:

Lol that crazy sperg sends me the cattiest messages when i get bans and as far as I'm aware I've never even interacted with her on the forums.

Annabelle Huxley sends you lovely PMs?

POST THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

MeLKoR posted:

How could you forget Battlestar Galactica?

e: f;b ofc

This saga ends with Ben breaking his back instead.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Annabelle "Poo" Huxley :laugh:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I can't compare it to anything, I'm just starting :shrug:

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

TTerrible posted:

Annabelle Huxley sends you lovely PMs?

POST THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Im on my phone and i don't know how to post pics. What are you guys using to post umm posts?

"Hey dude, how's it going?

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm loving that little red sticker under your post count."

"Please go back to Derek Smarts forum and stay the gently caress out of here....you are not welcome!"

Always dumb poo poo like these.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DogonCrook posted:

Im on my phone and i don't know how to post pics. What are you guys using to post umm posts?

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm loving that little red sticker under your post count."

"Please go back to Derek Smarts forum and stay the gently caress out of here....you are not welcome!"

I'm not one for reporting people but you should report this people

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

DogonCrook posted:

Ah man please get us screenshots when you're back on a computer.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

DogonCrook posted:

DogonCrook posted:

Please post them. I usually use Imgur for posting screenshots.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
See if you can get Sandi's account banned from the forums.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

I'm not one for reporting people but you should report this people

I wont lie i thought about it, but the report function isnt immediately obvious for pm's.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

So yeah ill report her, but these messages are in my inbox, and i dont see anyway to report it. Should i bang out an email to support? That might be more entertaining anyways.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

DogonCrook posted:

So yeah ill report her, but these messages are in my inbox, and i dont see anyway to report it. Should i bang out an email to support? That might be more entertaining anyways.

Do it, tell them you are really upset and are considering a refund, and you're really disappointed and you are being bullied and also you feel grief. Write a loving Derek style missive, tell them you are having panic attacks. Then post it all up here.

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

WANT A MELTDOWN? KEEP READING FROM YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS WHILE YOU BEAT YOUR TINY DICK SECRETLY THINKING OF SANDI YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.
So RTV has been blocked on YouTube or something?

Clearly Derek is behind this. drat Derek, that's cold.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...econd-of-a-song

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

A Neurotic Jew posted:

look at the ever expanding hustle on this r/dereksmart moderator because Derek merely passed wind in his direction. This dude hasn't moderated the sub so heavily ever in his post history.

LOL

hes gonna pull a Dolvak

so how do you report a sub for harassment?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Skellybones posted:

See if you can get Sandi's account banned from the forums.

This, make a thread about it with screenshots if you don;t care about suiciding your account

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

DogonCrook posted:

I wont lie i thought about it, but the report function isnt immediately obvious for pm's.

their whole forum is a crazy mishmash of double standards and whack mods so i doubt it would make much difference

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
We should have a little project where we report the redit and the boo and have fun reporting and doing the right thing

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

speak of the devil..

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/328296/the-pu-aint-what-it-used-to-be

sorry about the link ill sort my horrible internet skills i swear it.

"Time passes and these things seemed to have all been squashed mostly…… mostly. So I thought I’d archive a few just for old times’ sake.
Any you’d wish to share for the record?"

pgabz would you like to share any bugs for the record? Ill be more than happy to post it in that thread for you.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Actually ignore that it sounds terrible

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I refuse to believe that the company which employed Ryan Archer would infringe the copyright of another company.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DogonCrook posted:

speak of the devil..

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/328296/the-pu-aint-what-it-used-to-be

"Time passes and these things seemed to have all been squashed mostly…… mostly. So I thought I’d archive a few just for old times’ sake.

pgabz would you like to share any bugs for the record? Ill be more than happy to post it in that thread for you.

I'll share the bugs I am aware of, although there aren't many at all as the game is great and really good

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DogonCrook posted:

speak of the devil..

OK, just to make it really easy...

You wake up in your clothes, and then you can walk back to your bed and jump out the wall.
If you don't want to do that you can walk out of your wank pod and across the hall and jump through the ceiling to the roof
If that doesn't float your boat you can walk half way down the stairs, jump right through a closed window and then jump through the side of the airlock door

These are most of, but not all the bugs I see all the time within 50ft of where you start the game :lol:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I cannot, no matter how hard I try, get out of a Mustang without falling out of the side of it. There is no other way out.
This is not helped by the fact that the only way in to the pilots seat is by crawling on the floor, if you walk you fall out of the side.
I have never found another way of doing it, all the times in my vids where I am bumbling around inside a Mustang is never for comedy effect, that is literally me trying to play the game

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Derek neutered him, lol.

pirate rapist found

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

poo suxley posted:

9. Exiting the game was gauranteed to crash you PC in horrible ways. Now it doesn't.

This is the main reason I don't do vids at the moment, every single time I close the game it hard crashes my PC to the point where I have to hit the reset button.

She is a lying sack of pure distilled poo poo

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

I refuse to believe that the company which employed Ryan Archer would infringe the copyright of another company.

Don't disparage the Salvidor Dali of our time.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Ducks have landed on my conservatory roof, this is crazy poo poo

B_of_InfoRedux
Oct 6, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

I cannot, no matter how hard I try, get out of a Mustang without falling out of the side of it. There is no other way out.
This is not helped by the fact that the only way in to the pilots seat is by crawling on the floor, if you walk you fall out of the side.
I have never found another way of doing it, all the times in my vids where I am bumbling around inside a Mustang is never for comedy effect, that is literally me trying to play the game

The Mustang being broken is not shocking. The fact that there is the ability to crawl is. Guess they wanted to ensure their player base could curl up on the floor for immersion sake.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

The Mustang being broken is not shocking. The fact that there is the ability to crawl is. Guess they wanted to ensure their player base could curl up on the floor for immersion sake.

It's the only ship I own but after stealing everything in the game it really is the worst out of the lot, second to the auaurororoa which does the same poo poo but you have more room to manoeuvre inside to avoid it happening

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I called tooterfish about making a new bot. Hes gonna make a script bot that reports the derek hate sub for a range of reasons(chosen randomly from a list). Gonna start running it myself when he puts it up. We should get about 2k reports before the day is done :) (PM if you want to run it yourself and help out)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

So i bought in thinking it would probably be like elite, barebones and overhyped, but whatever, good enough. I didnt really research at all, but ive bought plenty of poo poo games, so no biggie. I bought the mustang and couldnt get in the drat thing, so i go and ask what ship i should buy so i can dick around now. Of course everybody was like "buy an avenger, its great, doesnt have those issues etc." (i think, its the delta wing one, black and white, whatever that is). Thats still like regular game price so whatever. Load it up and fall right through the floor. Those loving assholes in that forum deserve everything thats coming to them.

• Locked thread