Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:ghost:*crosses over into the light feeling like a real prize rear end in a top hat taking back everything he said....*:ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Moatillata posted:

:ghost:*crosses over into the light taking back everything he said....*:ghost:

It's my fault for not being more clear in his PM, I'm really sorry about the confusion. Someone other than me visited him last Night like in normal play. Carry on as if you hadn't heard his disembodied voice.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 08:35 on May 1, 2016

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote shadow no mods no mastwrs

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Aww, all my editings finally got noticed. I'm never happy with messages until I've edited them like 20 times. Good thing I'm the mod. B-)

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

##vote shadow no mods no mastwrs

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Shadow0(1):Birdstrike

Not Voting (15): Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, bunnyofdoom, chaoslord, flerp, gannyGrabber, GRILLARY CLINTON, Kashuno, Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Moatillata, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Tendai, TheDonPeters

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2016 at 2 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom, chaoslord, flerp, GRILLARY CLINTON, Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Tendai, TheDonPeters

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2016 at 2 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day, 17 hours.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

flerp posted:

hey so i kinda think don is scum because

he's doing this after ganny does the kill, which is kind of disbelief at the fact that his scum team just got totally owned through kind of dumb luck

but then this strikes me as more scum

"there are so many roles" when the only roles that we know about are just that there are poisoners. so like, how does he know there's a lot of confusing roles? the scum team have a janitor, which is kind of confusing, and he seems to have a lot of info on roles which no town should have.

I was talking about Maffia in general i had not seen vengeful before, I mean In the holy grail game there was a catapult what ever the hell that is :/ , just seems when I start to get a grip on what can and can't happy new stuff is added. Just a new guy trying to lern the game.

As other folk are saying the Janitor is strange, but from what shadow is saying he was visited by someone else I guess he was mod killed and targeted by scum?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

TheDonPeters posted:

I was talking about Maffia in general i had not seen vengeful before, I mean In the holy grail game there was a catapult what ever the hell that is :/ , just seems when I start to get a grip on what can Happan, new stuff is added. Just a new guy trying to lern the game.

Man posting from this phone is bad.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
hey guys I'm real high. maybe it's all this poison gas. we should probably lynch a scum soon huh?

meanwhile, my rectum is leaking out farts like there's no tomorrow!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

we should probably lynch a scum soon huh?

good isea

##vote grillary Clinton

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Right guys got a day of heavy drinking so I shouldn't post anything else today, unless you want to hear my drunken musing.

Looking back at some posts

Tendai posted:

So did anyone have any visitors last night protecting or poisoning or gently loving them?

To me feels like Tendai is trying to feel out town roles there, which is a bit anti town. It's also one of there few none jokey posts which worries me.

But saying that what scum roles do we know? We have two people poisoned and one dead poisoner, and some one Janitoried. How many scum is there likely to be in a game this size?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
:ghost:YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE GHOST OF GANNY:ghost:

Type SICK SHOOTIN' GANNERS in the thread or you will be modkilled!

(not really though)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
sick shoitin gunners

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
I've had breakfast, it's my day off, and I have coffee. Time to :justpost:

The most important information we have from d1 is that Kashuno was scum, and Ganny was trying to get lynched. We can use this to see who was far too eager to jump on an easy town lynch, and who was working with Kashuno.

Who did kashuno vote for? I'm ignoring his stupid post where he voted everyone.
Me, ganny, flerp, birb, rurea, glowku, then a final push on me just in case the bandwagon on ganny fell apart. Dropped the hammer on ganny.

People to look at

Flerp He had a vote on kashuno and quickly reversed it as soon as it started looking like Kashuno was going to get a d1 bandwagon run on him (He got to four votes when flerp suddenly unvoted). Starts d2 with a weak case on donpeters, who I have on my "likely town" list. Trying to cast doubt on me while Kashuno was pushing for me, supporting him. I think flerp was working with kashuno.

Tendai Constantly reminding us how bad she is, always confused, why would the town want her around? Also waffled a bunch and then seemed to make her mind up to bandwagon ganny.

Grillary Clinton Honestly a gut feeling with no real evidence. Might be town, but I'm watching.

chaoslord

Luminous Cow posted:

Also chaoslord waiting til the end to suddenly participate in a lynch without saying much else other than "don't mod kill me" is suspicious

That's all I can really get out of the shitpost d1. TIme to put my money where my mouth is or whatever ##vote flerp

Also we need to be careful d2 about fake posioning claims from people who want to appear town. We have two poison claims so far (unless I missed one), with one known poisoner dead and an apparent janitor on the scum team. I'm assuming we're dealing with a four scum team, now down to three. Are all the scum poisoners?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Luminous Cow posted:

I've had breakfast, it's my day off, and I have coffee. Time to :justpost:

The most important information we have from d1 is that Kashuno was scum, and Ganny was trying to get lynched. We can use this to see who was far too eager to jump on an easy town lynch, and who was working with Kashuno.

Who did kashuno vote for? I'm ignoring his stupid post where he voted everyone.
Me, ganny, flerp, birb, rurea, glowku, then a final push on me just in case the bandwagon on ganny fell apart. Dropped the hammer on ganny.

People to look at

Flerp He had a vote on kashuno and quickly reversed it as soon as it started looking like Kashuno was going to get a d1 bandwagon run on him (He got to four votes when flerp suddenly unvoted). Starts d2 with a weak case on donpeters, who I have on my "likely town" list. Trying to cast doubt on me while Kashuno was pushing for me, supporting him. I think flerp was working with kashuno.

Tendai Constantly reminding us how bad she is, always confused, why would the town want her around? Also waffled a bunch and then seemed to make her mind up to bandwagon ganny.

Grillary Clinton Honestly a gut feeling with no real evidence. Might be town, but I'm watching.

chaoslord

That's all I can really get out of the shitpost d1. TIme to put my money where my mouth is or whatever ##vote flerp

Also we need to be careful d2 about fake posioning claims from people who want to appear town. We have two poison claims so far (unless I missed one), with one known poisoner dead and an apparent janitor on the scum team. I'm assuming we're dealing with a four scum team, now down to three. Are all the scum poisoners?

Ty for this insight. I agree flerp is a pretty good target for now. Though there's no one I want to lynch more than Tendai .

We've gotta make mafia great again

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

It helps if you add ##vote flerp

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
Glowku I want to vote you for nothing more than your av because mine will never be as rad but we're not in d1 anymore so no more joke votes from me

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I agree on the flerp vote. He tried to stealthily just unvote. No explanation for either outside of the vote on kash being joking in nature.

##vote flerp

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also I'll be gone most the day. Day trip.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sry i unvoted because i thought he was going to be bandwagoned but it turns out kash was a bad man! i didnt have a read on kash so it was likely he was town since it was d1. also yeah the don thing was weak but thats all i has to add rly because that was the only thing that stood out to me as scum lately

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh man i looked over those posts and i do look super scummy but in mu defense the dejavu thing was more of a reference to a different game where i swear it was worded the same exact

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

TheDonPeters posted:

To me feels like Tendai is trying to feel out town roles there, which is a bit anti town. It's also one of there few none jokey posts which worries me.
Well I mean it seemed like a safe way to see what people would say, without directly asking "hey bro are you town too" and also seeming suspicious.

Using first-day poo poo to go after people is dumb because most of us were acting like idiots (see: Ganny).

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Today is the last day of my vacation so since I will be on planes most of the day tomorrow I'll be around tonight plenty. Can't promise much for the day itself because we got our data limit almost up message yesterday and we need to GPS around still today. I don't know how much my wife would appreciate having to pay extra because I was mafiaing. Also, playoff basketball.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

sock making GBS threads Ganners.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

K, so my analysis is that yeah, Flerp seems scummy, but my gut is always wrong. But then again, people are better than met at this. I'm right now doing my taxes (Canada yay), so maybe tonight I'll do an actual serious post about who I think is and isn't scum.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean if you want to lynch me thats cool, im getting banned soon, but at least notice that 3 quick votes were put on me way before the deadline shows up, so i wouldnt be surprised that one of them are scum trying to support a townie getting lynched

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also i rly rly rly hate the "i think this guy is town so if somebody is suspicious of him that person has to be scum" philosophy since its just dumb

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Why you getting banned soon? Toxx went wrong?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

bunnyofdoom posted:

Why you getting banned soon? Toxx went wrong?

yeah p much

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

uh.. i have a vague feeling amalgam is scum. not really based on any hard evidence. flerp doesn't seem like scum to me he just seems like regular town flerp.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i also don't trust tendai, but that mostly has to do with the overwhelming urge to fart that i get when i'm around her or her birds. or really just any birds. birds make me fart. you gotta help me with these farts guys this is really serious.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i also don't trust tendai, but that mostly has to do with the overwhelming urge to fart that i get when i'm around her or her birds. or really just any birds. birds make me fart. you gotta help me with these farts guys this is really serious.
Sorry :( It's not my fault the mist turned me into a bird. I just wanted to run my fruit stand and sell you all delicious fruits.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

uh.. i have a vague feeling amalgam is scum. not really based on any hard evidence. flerp doesn't seem like scum to me he just seems like regular town flerp.

im always regular town :(

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I think i got poisoned. i got a message saying somebody hosed with my tea and it tasted funny :(

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

bunnyofdoom posted:

K, so my analysis is that yeah, Flerp seems scummy, but my gut is always wrong. But then again, people are better than met at this. I'm right now doing my taxes (Canada yay), so maybe tonight I'll do an actual serious post about who I think is and isn't scum.

haha way to leave them to the last day you doof. I already got my return like 3 weeks ago.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

haha way to leave them to the last day you doof. I already got my return like 3 weeks ago.
UNDEAD.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rurea posted:

I think i got poisoned. i got a message saying somebody hosed with my tea and it tasted funny :(

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bunnyofdoom posted:

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.
Huh, interesting. So is one of you lying or is there some other kind of thing going on, or is there just no standard "yo bitch you been poisoned" message.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

Huh, interesting. So is one of you lying or is there some other kind of thing going on, or is there just no standard "yo bitch you been poisoned" message.

Tbf mine was personalized to me based of the rp of being the bar owner. I think there is no standard you got poisoned message. However mine ended with me being told explicitly I was poisoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

Tbf mine was personalized to me based of the rp of being the bar owner. I think there is no standard you got poisoned message. However mine ended with me being told explicitly I was poisoned

Mine did not explicitly say poisoned

• Locked thread