Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

I'd like to preload my vote for Kashuno please

Got a good reason?

(I'll save you the trouble and say no you don't)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
well for one thing half of your game has been calling peoples votes bad whenever someone gets more than a couple votes (including on pmush who flipped non-scum), and I think you are scum trying to throw shade on people who are on the wrong side of mislynches. The defaulting to jester is such a scum tell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh ok

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I knew that mushroom was bad

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
thats decent jake even if it's wrong

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't have time to read this thread during the day, but I find it hilarious that PMush claimed SK at -2. Why not just claim the hider part of her role?

Max posted:

I had a whole post ready about TMM being PMush's scum buddy because the evidence was there, but that doesn't play anymore.

But TMM getting crotchety about the whole "I didn't call PMush scum" argument still twigs me.

I'm nobodies scum buddy and I always get crotchety. It's like my thing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy, ????? Aligned ?????, was killed N1

It is now D2

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I knew that mushroom was bad

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why did the scumteam kill KB :confused:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Amoeba102, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, Hal Incandenza, JakeP, Kashuno, Max, Propaganda Machine, Quidnose, SirSamVimes, TMMadman

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 02nd, 2016 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 22 hours.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote kashuno

also spooky janitored flip

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:zombie: Thppt :zombie:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
So. TMM's meltdown of a defense yesterday. Reread it and please give me any redeeming qualities it had.

It's full of weak argumentation and petty namecalling and, of course, doesn't address any of the points against him. He straight up ignores them; his defense is that his scummy post wasn't saying anything, which is even worse imo. A couple of things do really stick out, though.

TMMadman posted:

You all know full well if I want to loving call someone scummy, I'm not going to hesitate to do it, as evidenced by the disgustingly loving scummy post that PMach made that was rightly jumped on. It was way worse than PMush's post and thus deserved me calling it scummy instead of just saying that I don't care for the comment.

It's not that I care about being called out. What I do care about is it's the strongest argument in that entire paragraph. Ending with it gives his defense an air of righteousness.

And, of course, his lovely vote. He all but says it's just an OMGUS, but he also names myself and kash. Again, I don't care about a threat to vote against me. I care about really, really weak hedging against two people against whom there's traction. Not that he substantiates it, or anything.

I think he got really, really lucky with his timing alongside the thread's turn against PMush. For such a long post in which he drops a ton of f-bombs and doesn't say much, it managed to slip under the radar.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

##vote kashuno

also spooky janitored flip

jake are you scum?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that's rhetorical because I know you are

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

So. TMM's meltdown of a defense yesterday. Reread it and please give me any redeeming qualities it had.

It's full of weak argumentation and petty namecalling and, of course, doesn't address any of the points against him. He straight up ignores them; his defense is that his scummy post wasn't saying anything, which is even worse imo. A couple of things do really stick out, though.

It's not that I care about being called out. What I do care about is it's the strongest argument in that entire paragraph. Ending with it gives his defense an air of righteousness.

And, of course, his lovely vote. He all but says it's just an OMGUS, but he also names myself and kash. Again, I don't care about a threat to vote against me. I care about really, really weak hedging against two people against whom there's traction. Not that he substantiates it, or anything.

I think he got really, really lucky with his timing alongside the thread's turn against PMush. For such a long post in which he drops a ton of f-bombs and doesn't say much, it managed to slip under the radar.

Are you saying that Kash had traction on him yesterday? Because that's just making poo poo up. The only vote Kash had against him yesterday is my joke vote from early in the game. And I didn't slip under the radar, I told everyone exactly what I was doing on Thursday night: playing games because I was irritated at my day (not just the thread) and needed to relax. Then I ended up being extremely busy during the day and just didn't have the time to keep up with the thread and when I finally did get a chance PMush had already been hammered.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is a game that is happening.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
HELLOO jake is scum ##vote jake

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gut or what?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, bring an argument to the table or something, please.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

jake are you scum?

Kashuno posted:

that's rhetorical because I know you are

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Today is the last day of my vacation so since I will be on planes most of the day tomorrow I'll be around tonight plenty. Can't promise much for the day itself because we got our data limit almost up message yesterday and we need to GPS around still today. I don't know how much my wife would appreciate having to pay extra because I was mafiaing. Also, playoff basketball.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

I mean, bring an argument to the table or something, please.

its cuz im voting him

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I haven't slept too well over the weekend, so it's mondat morning and I'm tired as hell.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So jake, why are you even voting Kash?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Amoeba102 posted:

I haven't slept too well over the weekend, so it's mondat morning and I'm tired as hell.

Its dinner time on sunday for me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

SirSamVimes posted:

So jake, why are you even voting Kash?

JakeP posted:

well for one thing half of your game has been calling peoples votes bad whenever someone gets more than a couple votes (including on pmush who flipped non-scum), and I think you are scum trying to throw shade on people who are on the wrong side of mislynches. The defaulting to jester is such a scum tell

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Guys i have to confess. I have no idea who is scum and nothing from anyone stands out.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
kash scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
tmm also

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

People haven't really been playing much since the very safe PM call.

Gonna go reread stuff surrounding that in a bit.

I would still vote TMM. Kash is probably a strong vote too, not sure why he's insisting Jake is scum without backing it up.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
jake scum

not tmm

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Stop. Elaborate. I'll listen.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I know for a fact jake is scum because I asked the mod

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
it was my night ability

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You mean the guy who claimed miller?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

it was my night ability

Amoeba102 posted:

:ughh:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol lynch him

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Amoeba102 posted:

i didnt cop him I asked the mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You commented on the masonry at one point, so I figure you read the genesis of it, i.e. Jake claimed it when they both had claimed miller.

• Locked thread