Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I give the PPPV 3/5.

Some awesome stuff; some utter dreck. Excited for Extreme Rules though; if only for the IC match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Where is Enzo at? I'm like 20 minutes from AllState Arena I'll bring him some weed.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
BUGFUCKIN

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
If they are going into such hardcore denial about Reigns being disliked, then why would they clear that stupid line for JBL talking about how people love to boo him.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Was hoping they would rematch on raw so i hope this will they/wont they turn story for both reigns & aj is tolerable for another month

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Oh Snapple! posted:

Roman took 5 loving finishers

Gotta make Roman look strong

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Carver Crisis posted:

Why the gently caress would we want to see Styles vs Reigns again? Styles couldn't beat him with outside interference. gently caress this booking.

He'll have Roman pinned then Balor debuts to cost him the match, after AJ spends the next few weeks admonishing Anderson & Gallows for interfering in this match and they turn on him.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
why is extreme rules 3 weeks away

why did i just hear vince mcmahon compare a child to a "hypoallergenic sexy dog"

why

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

What a weird PPV, the first hour was so good, then it slowed down, then they insisted on overbooking the two big title matches that sold themselves on the quality of the ringwork we could expect. The Nattie/Charlotte match was the worst offender in that it basically put a lie to the idea that this was the start of a new era of taking the women seriously as competitors, in favor of rehashing a tribute to an event that has been over-parodied for close to two decades already.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Professor Funk posted:

so when is balor gonna debut

After the rematch, after all, Roman will need a new person to feud with.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Testekill posted:

Gotta make Roman look strong

It's Cena booking all over again.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Carver Crisis posted:

Why the gently caress would we want to see Styles vs Reigns again? Styles couldn't beat him with outside interference. gently caress this booking.

but this one will have WEAPONS

even though this one could have had WEAPONS. but it didn't. so now WEAPONS and LAME rear end CHAIR SHOTS and TABLE SPOTS THAT DONT WORK and it'll still end on a lovely spear

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Sionistic posted:

If they are going into such hardcore denial about Reigns being disliked, then why would they clear that stupid line for JBL talking about how people love to boo him.

at this point the background radiation of the universe is booing roman.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Paulocaust posted:

Lol the first ppv of the "new era" had a 25 minute McMahon promo, McMahon intervention in the main event and the mcmahons ending the show. Also a clean roman retention and no bullet club formation. This company just doesn't fuckin get it.

They don't use the word "diva"

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
30 seconds in and Camp WWE is

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Grinnblade posted:

why is extreme rules 3 weeks away

why did i just hear vince mcmahon compare a child to a "hypoallergenic sexy dog"

why

you are a wwe network subscriber

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Farrrrttttt

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Shima Honnou posted:

After the rematch, after all, Roman will need a new person to feud with go over.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

FAROOQ posted:

at this point the background radiation of the universe is booing roman.

The Big Bang was the singularity expanding in order to escape a Big Show/Roman Reigns match.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Jerusalem posted:

What a weird PPV, the first hour was so good, then it slowed down, then they insisted on overbooking the two big title matches that sold themselves on the quality of the ringwork we could expect. The Nattie/Charlotte match was the worst offender in that it basically put a lie to the idea that this was the start of a new era of taking the women seriously as competitors, in favor of rehashing a tribute to an event that has been over-parodied for close to two decades already.

I always say I'm willing to forgive a women's match if it passes the Bechdel test. This one failed so badly, PLUS the Montreal finish. So annoyed.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

unbleeped 'loving'

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm getting a rerun of payback? What the gently caress where is my camp.

Oh I have to click on it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Replay of the show so we can watch Enzo die, again!

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
Oh drat I thought that stupid cartoon was supposed to premiere now

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

CubsWoo posted:

unbleeped 'loving'

They said it was TV-MA like eighty times, what did you expect?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Dias posted:

It's Cena booking all over again.

I cannot think of one instance of Cena booking being that blatant and stupid. Frustrating and irritating to people that didn't like him (I was one) sure, but never that disgustingly transparent

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

I'm getting a rerun of payback? What the gently caress where is my camp

on demand only, gotta protect the kids

vince calling a kid 'dickless von loser'

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Paulocaust posted:

Lol the first ppv of the "new era" had a 25 minute McMahon promo, McMahon intervention in the main event and the mcmahons ending the show. Also a clean roman retention and no bullet club formation. This company just doesn't fuckin get it.

They lost like a 20+ minute match.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Fat Lowtax posted:

I'm getting a rerun of payback? What the gently caress where is my camp

Camp WWE is a lie just like this being a new era is :)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
four stars

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Seems like itd be easier to beat Roman if they didn't let him wear armour

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's weird, I had to go in search of Camp WWE to play it, I expected it to play "live" on the network but they're just doing a replay of the PPV.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
so they're doing a women's cage match at extreme rules, right.

the bret/flair thing meant nothing for the interference angle so there's only really one pace for it to go.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Gotta watch cartoon on demand. One minute in and I already laughed twice so thats a good sign.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

CubsWoo posted:

30 seconds in and Camp WWE is

I watch all kinds of stupid shows and I will never watch Camp WWE

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

ric flair at camp wwe owns

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008