Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

gannyGrabber posted:

:ghost:Actually I'm in Jersey:ghost:

Wait, when did we get annexed? Is Chris Christie our mayor now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
Where is everyone?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
people might have lives on weekends (i dont)

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Apparently in Jersey?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Grillary Clinton and Tendai I could get behind. I think Tendai more so.

##vote Tendai

More of a gutfeel than anything. The votes are null, but their play seems... off

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
tendai's feathers have disappesred along with their crefibility

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah ive never rly trusted tendai since this day but im not rly in a position to be like "look at this scum"

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Tendai

More of a gutfeel than anything. The votes are null, but their play seems... off

to keep with the theme of gutfeels
##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So I'm getting voted for based on "gut feeling" when I actually try to play the game and figure things out?

Yeah that doesn't seem scummy and bandwagony at all.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Reading over his posts, I'm just not seeing the case for Tendai. What feels off, AA?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
TheDonPeters, what exactly have you done in this game save for claim to be too drunk to really do much and then point at me?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh, and those poison claims.

Azuth claimed definite poison from coffee, bunny claimed definite poison from cigarette, and rurea claimed possible poison from tea.

There's reason to suspect any given claimed poison, but since it's roughly equal to expecting a townie to want to avoid death it's ultimately a null read for the two who are fully claiming it. So, of those three, I like rurea's the least. Getting the tea messed with after somebody claimed coffee feels like fake flavor piggybacking, and being so tentative about it... if you're not sure, why would you bring it up in such a half-assed way? I don't see anything good coming from that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Alright, catching up now

Luminous Cow posted:

I've voted and unvoted several times

Yeah, I mispoke. It was hard to read votefinder with ganny screwing around with the votes anyway so I wasn't specifically aware of your voting history, but obviously I should have said "neither of y'all are currently voting." Apologies there.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##unvote because i somehow ended up voted for myself?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Luminous Cow posted:

Flerp He had a vote on kashuno and quickly reversed it as soon as it started looking like Kashuno was going to get a d1 bandwagon run on him (He got to four votes when flerp suddenly unvoted). Starts d2 with a weak case on donpeters, who I have on my "likely town" list. Trying to cast doubt on me while Kashuno was pushing for me, supporting him. I think flerp was working with kashuno.

You got flavor from being visited but not poisoned...

I don't believe this.

Yeah, these make a good case imo. ##vote flerp

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Azuth0667 posted:

Bunch of votes

flerp posted:

Bunch of votes

Can we all agree to policy lynch the next person who does this? It is 100% anti town by destroying the votecount with nonsense. Voting patterns are one of the few concrete things we get and screwing around with it is The Worst.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote Tendai

Why the move away from flerp?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

flerp posted:

##unvote because i somehow ended up voted for myself?

When you do a nonsense vote, people can assign it to you. So if I were to VOTE SNUGGLEBUGGLE, votefinder would have a message that it doesn't recognize a vote and ask who it needs to go to. Whoever gets there first can assign the vote or tell votefinder to ignore it. Notice that on your votefinder page you have the alias of votefinder because someone told the robot that you were the intended target for it. If anyone were to VOTE VOTEFINDER anymore it'll get assigned to you.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Propaganda Machine posted:

Azuth claimed definite poison from coffee, bunny claimed definite poison from cigarette, and rurea claimed possible poison from tea.

There's reason to suspect any given claimed poison, but since it's roughly equal to expecting a townie to want to avoid death it's ultimately a null read for the two who are fully claiming it. So, of those three, I like rurea's the least. Getting the tea messed with after somebody claimed coffee feels like fake flavor piggybacking, and being so tentative about it... if you're not sure, why would you bring it up in such a half-assed way? I don't see anything good coming from that.

:agreed: We know the scum team are down one person, so if Azuth, Rurea, and bunny were all poisoned then that would be a 5 person scum team if my understanding of the OP is correct (dead kash + 3 poisoners + someone who did the NK). That seems... ridiculous. TBH I am expecting maybe a 3 person scum team with the poison mechanic. If we hadn't flipped scum D1, N1 would have been a NK + 2 poisons (again, assuming I understand the OP correctly) with a 3 person team. Which means N2 would be NK 2xpoison death and 2xnew poison. It would snowball out of control fast if there were four scum poisoners. Because of that, I am actually a little suspicious of the two poison claims since if there were a 3 person scum team there couldn't be 2 people poisoned right now, but that is 100% setup speculation so I don't think it's worth acting on today. Just food for thought.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

chaoslord posted:

When you do a nonsense vote, people can assign it to you. So if I were to VOTE SNUGGLEBUGGLE, votefinder would have a message that it doesn't recognize a vote and ask who it needs to go to. Whoever gets there first can assign the vote or tell votefinder to ignore it. Notice that on your votefinder page you have the alias of votefinder because someone told the robot that you were the intended target for it. If anyone were to VOTE VOTEFINDER anymore it'll get assigned to you.

so basically someone was trying to set me up

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Tendai posted:

TheDonPeters, what exactly have you done in this game save for claim to be too drunk to really do much and then point at me?

Be too hungover to do much? Some of us can't be on here all the time :P

I have done about as much as anyone, joked a bit, tried to figure out what's going on.
As for pointing at you, you suddenly stop joke posting and do some light role fishing, not sure if you are scum or not but i didn't want people giving info on roles that might help the scum.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

chaoslord posted:

:agreed: We know the scum team are down one person, so if Azuth, Rurea, and bunny were all poisoned then that would be a 5 person scum team if my understanding of the OP is correct (dead kash + 3 poisoners + someone who did the NK). That seems... ridiculous. TBH I am expecting maybe a 3 person scum team with the poison mechanic. If we hadn't flipped scum D1, N1 would have been a NK + 2 poisons (again, assuming I understand the OP correctly) with a 3 person team. Which means N2 would be NK 2xpoison death and 2xnew poison. It would snowball out of control fast if there were four scum poisoners. Because of that, I am actually a little suspicious of the two poison claims since if there were a 3 person scum team there couldn't be 2 people poisoned right now, but that is 100% setup speculation so I don't think it's worth acting on today. Just food for thought.

It's hard to tell with all these claims, why would they claim to be poisoned? It's not realy good cover if they don't die or a doc tries to heal them the fake claim would fall apart.

My guess is if all the claims are real we may have a 3p poisoner could be a vig but I think sk is more likely.

As for scum no one is realy standing out to me now but would be happy to vote for flerp or Tendai but don't feel strongly about ether

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

I missed Rurea claiming poisoned and reading it dose come across as unsure, bunny said he was definitely poisoned how it happened my be different but I don't see someone getting poisoned and the pm not making it clear they were.

So Rurea is also on my would vote list, but we could wait a day to see what happens.

Rereading Tendai I am less sure on that case other then the one post I think I am reading too far into nothing else stands out.

Flerp I would vote for, or Azuth even, just because the mass vote stuff is making tracking votes a pain. But also we have flerps votes and mystery claim he says it was just flavour why bring it up and why would he get sent flavour, there is somthing going on there. ##vote Flerp

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I've decided to give ya'll 12 more hours this Day since a lot of people reported they were busy on Sunday and it seems to be the case that weekend Days are typically longer anyway (and I won't [hopefully] be awake at 2AM anyway). I hope this is okay with everyone. I can put it back if that's what everyone wants.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 2

flerp (4): Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, chaoslord, TheDonPeters
Tendai (2): Birdstrike, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (1): GRILLARY CLINTON
GRILLARY CLINTON (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (6): Azuth0667, bunnyofdoom, flerp, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Tendai

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2016 at 2 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 day.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

TheDonPeters posted:

Be too hungover to do much? Some of us can't be on here all the time :P

I have done about as much as anyone, joked a bit, tried to figure out what's going on.
As for pointing at you, you suddenly stop joke posting and do some light role fishing, not sure if you are scum or not but i didn't want people giving info on roles that might help the scum.

What role fishing?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

What role fishing?
I guess he might mean when I asked if anyone had been poisoned? I mean, it seemed like a valid question to see who'd claim it, to me.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

People I am ok with lynching today: flerp, tendai, Clinton, Azuth, anomalous. In that order. Also thank God for the extra time, I am actually busy with family today. I'll check in on the phone as much as possible.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Luminous Cow posted:

People I am ok with lynching today: flerp, tendai, Clinton, Azuth, anomalous. In that order. Also thank God for the extra time, I am actually busy with family today. I'll check in on the phone as much as possible.

I think we should lynch you since you are anti-gibbis :colbert:

##vote Luminous Cow

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Azuth0667 posted:

I think we should lynch you since you are anti-gibbis :colbert:

##vote Luminous Cow

https://youtu.be/MYcqToQzzGY

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

The more I look at Azuth the more I realize he has done nothing other than claim getting poisoned. Every other post is trying to lynch Rurea or white noise.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Luminous Cow posted:

I asked after tendai. What are you seeing there?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Luminous Cow posted:

The more I look at Azuth the more I realize he has done nothing other than claim getting poisoned. Every other post is trying to lynch Rurea or white noise.

Respect the gibbis :colbert:

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

I asked after tendai. What are you seeing there?

I just went through tendais posts again, and for the life of me can't figure why I had her fingered as anti town. She's been asking helpful questions, and trying to participate, and somehow has people voting for her. So I guess scratch tendai off my list. Gonna go through and look at who has voted for her this day and why.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Amalgam's vote on tendai is lovely.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

What role fishing?

The post asking about night actions when I first read it seemed to me they were seeing if folk had been tracked or doc visit as well as poisoned. But as I said in my last post I think I was reading to much into it and am happy to drop it.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Sorry for being gone most of the weekend.

In response to the people questioning my claim of being poisoned, I don't really understand what else you want from me? I received a PM that said I was chilling at my house and i was drinking my tea but it tasted kinda funny. That is all the information I received. I originally assumed it meant I was poisoned, but I didn't know people were explicitly told they were poisoned so who knows what it means?

Luminous Cow posted:

Yeah this bothers me a lot. I went back to look through their posts and there is nothing there. No content, no opinions, just posts made of poo poo. Azuth nothing you have done this game has convinced me you want the town to win.

##vote Azuth

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

I wouldn't lynch Azuth today. He has claimed to be poisoned, and I'd like to just let that happen unless he suddenly becomes helpful. I would urge any town doctors to just let him die. The most useful thing we are going to get from him is his flip, judging by his posting.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Luminous Cow posted:

Amalgam's vote on tendai is lovely.

I agree. Ain't be here much on account of family and other such notions but I feel some people are just a Lil too quick to go for the bird who owns the pet store##vote amalgam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

Sorry for being gone most of the weekend.

In response to the people questioning my claim of being poisoned, I don't really understand what else you want from me? I received a PM that said I was chilling at my house and i was drinking my tea but it tasted kinda funny. That is all the information I received. I originally assumed it meant I was poisoned, but I didn't know people were explicitly told they were poisoned so who knows what it means?

Yeah this bothers me a lot. I went back to look through their posts and there is nothing there. No content, no opinions, just posts made of poo poo. Azuth nothing you have done this game has convinced me you want the town to win.

##vote Azuth

I'm just a simple man of the cloth and other than the role fishing accusation we have nothing to go on. I don't know why you folks have such a hate-boner for our hero ganny. All I've done is say kind words and say a eulogy for the guy that killed a scum. You know that guy from Jersey that shot Kashuno the scum. Oh wait both of you voted for a town didn't you. Yeah imagine that you both voted for our hero ganny. Scum of a feather vote together? Makes you think.

• Locked thread