Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Monster Hunting is a tradition in the world. Powerful and skilled hunters test their wits and skills against each other and nature as they forge greater tools to take down bigger beasts. However, there is a skilled band of hunters that have taken it upon themselves to hunt the best hunters, as a way to test their skill. The Guild is not happy with this, and has sent hunters to try and find these killers and bring them to justice.

Welcome to Monster Hunter Mafia! This is 16 player role madness game, with a day mechanic. All standard mafia rules apply. Days will be somewhere between 36-48 hours, nights 24 at max. Weekends will count as 1 day. Please don't lurk. :siren: AFTER NIGHT ONE, NO REPLACEMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. IT WILL BE A MODKILL:siren: Let's talk about how things work!

• All abilities have a single use
  • During each day phase, all players have the choice to Hunt or Forge.
  • Every day, the Hunter's Guild will give you a Hunt. These hunts will range in difficulty from 1-5 stars. The more stars, the higher the difficulty of the hunt.
  • Successfully hunting a monster will give resources with which you can Forge. Failure to slay the monster will result in nothing.
  • Forging gives additional use of abilities.
  • In addition, forging strengthens your weapon, giving better odds of success for hunts.
  • Abilities may take multiple forges to become available again. This will be noted in your PM.

Players
  1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Anomalous Amalgam
  3. Azuth0667
  4. BottleKnight
  5. flerp
  6. GulagDolls
  7. iajanus
  8. imgay
  9. Infinitum
  10. Jimson
  11. King Burgundy
  12. Look Under The Rock
  13. Mayor Glowku
  14. Meinberg
  15. Rurea
  16. tpink

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 13:24 on May 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
In.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

In too many games, but whatever. Role Madness means I'm in.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im in too!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
To many people in the dark souls game here for me to say I am loving in. But I am loving in.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno plz give me good role ty ty im in

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We regret to inform you that there is no such thing as a fun role in a Kashuno game thank you for your understanding.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

i said good not fun

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I will play the role of the monster, and also play in this game, preferably with a monste role.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm here to hunt the real monsters.

Man.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also monsters.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Man.

I went on a manhunt once. I just got back from Nam. I was hitchhiking through Oregon. Next thing I know there's a bunch of cops chasing after me through the woods! I had to take them all out, it was a bloodbath!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll give it a go

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Infinitum posted:

Man.

the real monster is anime

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

flerp posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

Hate to break it to you but

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
This one actually sounds like it would be fun, count me in.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

flerp posted:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ok. I'm gonna be a good guy.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
make me a regular dude pls thx

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I'm going to transfer my Dark Souls character and play him here, Monster Rancher and Dark Souls are basically the same thing after all.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA

Wanna mash monsters.

Also the post button.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I will play.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Kash will this game have open nights?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah all my games do. I think.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

What's night? I've never really played mafia before.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
3 moreeee

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Btw guys my game plan is to kill lots of Khezu make some medic armor and be a hunting horn support. Hope you all appreciate my efforts that are most certainly town alligned.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
i dont want to be in this game anymore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

i dont want to be in this game anymore

Kashuno posted:

4 moreeee

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmfso this games never gonna happen.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
probably not ya

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

probably not ya

:(

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Excited for it to. I need another game to not post in.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Signups will be open until thursday, at which point the game will start or I will close the game

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

yeah break is over i'm in

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
RIP flerp

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

RIP flerp

Flerp did a stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Howdy let's do this

• Locked thread