Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Birdstrike posted:

not votign azuth today

respevt the gibbous

Smell the fart birdstrike
Smell it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Mayor Glowku posted:

This actually is a very good post. Surprising Azuth did this.

Rurea you have a big target on you in my mind, lemme go check out your posts... see what fart crumbs you left behind for me to sniff

I don't understand how you can read that and think it is a very good post.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rurea posted:

I don't understand how you can read that and think it is a very good post.

I don't understand how you don't understand.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
I don't understand why there's a case against Rurea.

I also don't see why we're voting on Azuth right now. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but he's claimed being poisoned and is softclaiming some priestly role.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

You stated Kashuno was bandwagoning you. However earlier you stated Kashuno is bandwagoning ganny which is it? It can't be both and the posts, in addition to the flip, show it was ganny. Both you and Rurea voted for ganny which is not a point in either of your favors.

ganny was only defending a fellow towns(wo)man. He literally threw himself in front of a train bandwagon to save our Mayor Glowku. Yet Rurea decided to vote for him:

:siren:Note this post is clipped and the people that voted for ganny as their final vote for the day and are still alive are:siren::

bunnyofdoom
    GRILLARY CLINTON
    Rurea
    Anomalous Amalgam
    flerp
    chaoslord
    Tendai

Someone else on the above list is scum and my hunch says its Rurea because of these things:

Posts nothing of substance but calls others out for it.

lovely bandwagon votes on our Mayor Glowku and that helped kill our hero, Town-Aligned Hunter, gannyGrabber.

Posts this:

Then whines about stuff said in jokephase because of "lack of content."

Out of that list i still have my vote on flerp, I don't want to lynch any one who claims poisoned at this point I don't see what scum would gain it's too easy to disprove when you don't die, and you will likely have a doc that knows your scum.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

In my defense for voting Ganny (I know no-one has accused me of it, just being thorough) it's because he bet me $5 I'd be lynched before him.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

In my defense for voting Ganny (I know no-one has accused me of it, just being thorough) it's because he bet me $5 I'd be lynched before him.

That's dumb.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah im prob dead today but i just want it to be known that after the flip that ive not lied and that i did get flavor for not being poisoned. i have a pm but i dont want to post the pm because that seems like a lame thing to do.

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

flerp posted:

yeah im prob dead today but i just want it to be known that after the flip that ive not lied and that i did get flavor for not being poisoned. i have a pm but i dont want to post the pm because that seems like a lame thing to do.

Who would you rather people vote? Who had the strongest case against them?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Luminous Cow posted:

Who would you rather people vote? Who had the strongest case against them?

honestly, not sure. azuth's not rly flipping any of my scum warning signs because hes acting rly dumb but also he is rly dumb so thats not unusual. rurea is just always perpetually annoyed by how gbs people play so thats not unusual either. tendai's the only one that feels like is acting more unusual esp because it felt like she was trying to figure out what roles town had and my flavor info, also a little wary of don (besides that initial post i made which was very wish-washy and not definitive, just something i wanted to point out) because he comes in a bit late and then joins in on the bandwagon on me, but he couldve been busy so thats not super hard either. but no super hard reads on anyone else, unfortunately. also have my eyes on glowku who joined in on the bandwagon early and anomalous for the same reason, but those arent super hard against them, just a little bit hmmmmmmm.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so i think the strongest one that i have feelings for is tendai

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

bunnyofdoom posted:

For the last time, that was only for the GBS game, you turdmonger

E: Also technically you were autolynched at the end of that game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

gannyGrabber posted:

For the last time, that was only for the GBS game, you turdmonger

E: Also technically you were autolynched at the end of that game.

Aren't you dead? I love you, but quit posting.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

flerp posted:

honestly, not sure. azuth's not rly flipping any of my scum warning signs because hes acting rly dumb but also he is rly dumb so thats not unusual. rurea is just always perpetually annoyed by how gbs people play so thats not unusual either. tendai's the only one that feels like is acting more unusual esp because it felt like she was trying to figure out what roles town had and my flavor info, also a little wary of don (besides that initial post i made which was very wish-washy and not definitive, just something i wanted to point out) because he comes in a bit late and then joins in on the bandwagon on me, but he couldve been busy so thats not super hard either. but no super hard reads on anyone else, unfortunately. also have my eyes on glowku who joined in on the bandwagon early and anomalous for the same reason, but those arent super hard against them, just a little bit hmmmmmmm.

This reads a lot like throwing poo poo at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh, wait.

flerp posted:

so i think the strongest one that i have feelings for is tendai

Yeah I'm still not seeing it. Sure, she's flavor/role speculating in her scumhunting, and it's not a great argument but it feels genuine.

Is this just because she called you out in that one post?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think bunnyofdoom and GrillaryClinton both appear scummy. Looking at their post history within the context of the game, it doesn't seem like they're actually playing it. bunnyofdoom in particular.

bunnyofdoom posted:

The rest of their posts are like this as well, kind of here, but not really and most certainly not relevant to anything.

I had a gut feeling about Grillary D1, and my suspicion on these two probably seems like a retaliatory OMGUS, but it's based entirely on their posting. Just have a look at their history over the game and tell me that they're playing a town game. Flerp, Azuth and Rurea all look significantly better than those two.

##vote bunnyofdoom

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

Oh, wait.

Yeah I'm still not seeing it. Sure, she's flavor/role speculating in her scumhunting, and it's not a great argument but it feels genuine.

Is this just because she called you out in that one post?

There's nothing I can get behind more than lynching Tendai

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
If I had tried to hide the fact that I was looking for poisoning information, I could understand some suspicion there, but it's not like I was even vaguely subtle about it at all.

Given that, it seems like people are just making noise and pointing fingers at me to deflect suspicion, both in Azuth and Glowku's cases.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Propaganda Machine posted:

This reads a lot like throwing poo poo at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

which is why ive qualified it as all as saying that these arent hard reads, just things that are sticking out to me. the nail's alrdy in my coffin p much so idk why your working so hard to keep disproving me at all turns. im not even voting on any of these because im not confident in any of it, clearly. and if im gonna die, its better to get what i believe while i still have the chance.

the reason i have for tendai is because 1) the play style has been off to me but ill go through her posts a little bit more to solidify why i think shes more suspicious and 2) her reaction to me saying that i couldve been followed and trying to get more out of my post saying i got flavor seemed like she wanted me to admit that i got followed by a cop/doc to try and get some info on town roles. like i said, these are not super hard reads, just thoughts ive been having while playing, and im not voting for tendai because im not 100% certain on this.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In terms of play style, I'm just trying to play better -- you've seen me as both mafia and town I think at this point, and I was basically passive in both. This time I'm keeping notes and poo poo.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tendai posted:

In terms of play style, I'm just trying to play better -- you've seen me as both mafia and town I think at this point, and I was basically passive in both. This time I'm keeping notes and poo poo.

did you make a tab in the sxumdoc for your notes?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok so i dont think tendai is scum anymore after looking through the posts and thinking about them. i actually had a big long post lined up to explain my thoughts, but i dont think that's the case. backpedaling looks super scummy, i know, but w/e, im p. much alrdy resigned to my death and if i somehow survive idk what im gonna do.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

did you make a tab in the sxumdoc for your notes?
Naw I prefer terrible handwriting

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think bunnyofdoom and GrillaryClinton both appear scummy. Looking at their post history within the context of the game, it doesn't seem like they're actually playing it. bunnyofdoom in particular.

The rest of their posts are like this as well, kind of here, but not really and most certainly not relevant to anything.

I had a gut feeling about Grillary D1, and my suspicion on these two probably seems like a retaliatory OMGUS, but it's based entirely on their posting. Just have a look at their history over the game and tell me that they're playing a town game. Flerp, Azuth and Rurea all look significantly better than those two.

##vote bunnyofdoom

Alright, so Ganny confirm the $5 bet was a thing (Albeit he insists it was one game only)

And just because I ain't been making wild accusations, instead doing rp posts in mine doesn't mean I haven't been doing analysis

bunnyofdoom posted:

If I was trying to be sneaky why say I was poisoned? Would it not be more effective to instead try to cast doubt on someone who said they were poisoned?

bunnyofdoom posted:

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.

Case in point, pointing out that people could be fake claiming posioning, and also pointing out I'm being railroaded here without a good reason...

And here we are, me being railroaded again. Im starting to wonder about you now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

flerp (3): Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, chaoslord, TheDonPeters, Luminous Cow
Anomalous Amalgam (2): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, GRILLARY CLINTON, bunnyofdoom
Azuth0667 (2): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Rurea, Tendai
Tendai (1): Birdstrike, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Rurea (1): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Azuth0667
bunnyofdoom (1): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam
TheDonPeters (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Mayor Glowku (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Birdstrike (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
chaoslord (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Propaganda Machine (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Luminous Cow (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Azuth0667, Azuth0667
GRILLARY CLINTON (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Azuth0667, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (3): flerp, Luminous Cow, Propaganda Machine

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2016 at 2 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 12 hours, 20 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alright, so Ganny confirm the $5 bet was a thing (Albeit he insists it was one game only)

And just because I ain't been making wild accusations, instead doing rp posts in mine doesn't mean I haven't been doing analysis

Case in point, pointing out that people could be fake claiming posioning, and also pointing out I'm being railroaded here without a good reason...

And here we are, me being railroaded again. Im starting to wonder about you now.

Railroaded, me alone voting and questioning your motive doesn't constitute railroading.

Your reaction here does little dissuade me from my opinion of your play.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Okay someone spell out for me why we should lynch tendai over rurea? Rurea is definitely anti-gibbis and most likely anti-fun. Tendai is I don't know not posting drag queen gifs? Trying to copy flerp by posting bird jpgs instead of the superior dog gifs? Bandwagoning Glowku? Being overtly hostile? Bandwagoning ganny? Waffling on whether lurkers are bad?

Other than the less superior jpgs I don't see much of a reason to vote tendai over Rurea.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay someone spell out for me why we should lynch tendai over rurea? Rurea is definitely anti-gibbis and most likely anti-fun. Tendai is I don't know not posting drag queen gifs? Trying to copy flerp by posting bird jpgs instead of the superior dog gifs? Bandwagoning Glowku? Being overtly hostile? Bandwagoning ganny? Waffling on whether lurkers are bad?

Other than the less superior jpgs I don't see much of a reason to vote tendai over Rurea.

Tendai is also anti-gibbis to my knowledge. Not anti fun though

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai is Gibbis. How can birb be anti-oneself?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Tendai is Gibbis. How can birb be anti-oneself?

A gibbiscarcinoma :ohdear:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

The dumbest argument ive ever seen

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

The dumbest argument ive ever seen

How about providing us with reasons we should not vote for you?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Tendai said "you shoulfn't take D1 into account" and how conbenient they voted gsnny D1

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

Tendai said "you shoulfn't take D1 into account" and how conbenient they voted gsnny D1

Exactly these people throwing a shitfit over content and "save the lurkers" all have nothing of substance D1 and lynched our town hero ganny.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

How about providing us with reasons we should not vote for you?

Im town?

Defending myself isn't a priority to me. Winning the game is. Sorry scum

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

Im town?

Defending myself isn't a priority to me. Winning the game is. Sorry scum

So you are one of those anti-fun people then. My vote keeps getting better.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So your defense is basically "you guys aren't having fun and I am so clearly you're scum"

Laaaaaaame

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think anyone pushing a vote on fun and "gibbis" is pretty scummy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Azuth over Rurea if the day is going to come down to Rurea v. Azuth v. Tendai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Since it seems to be between flerp and Azuth for a lot of people, my thoughts:

Flerp isn't really striking me as suspicious. What he commented on with having an "event" at night but not being poisoned specifically sounds like it could be a vigilante or similar role that can be a creeper and find out what people are. Maybe he's being clever, but right now he isn't striking many alarms for me.

Azuth, on the other hand, is rambling about GBS and people not being fun, and making "funny" little accusations without a whole lot of content or thought behind them. It feels weird to me.

Sorry if I hosed up anyone's gender I assume you're all your avatars.

• Locked thread