Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
##unvote

got some readin and thinkin to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

voting record:
Birdstrike -- Rurea, Glowku, Grillary, Tendai
Propaganda Machine -- Glowku, Glowku
ganny -- basically no one
Glowku -- heself, Tendai, flerp
Azuth -- Rurea, Tendai, cow, Rurea
DONALD PETERS -- no votes
KAsh -- glowku, cow, ganny
chaoslord -- ganny, flerp
cow -- ganny, flerp, amalgam
flerp -- he banned lol. no but really: glowku, ganny
amalgam -- ganny, propaganda machine, tendai, ganny, flerp, tendai, grillary, bunny, azuth
rurea -- ganny, azuth
bunny -- amalgam
tendai -- glowku, ganny, ganny, azuth
moat -- ganny
me -- kash, ganny, amalgam

i couldnt figure out how to get votefinder to do this, i hope it doesn't actually so i didn't just waste a bunch of time

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

oh yeah and i filtered out a bunch of what im assuming were joke votes

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

also i realized looking back on people's post histories that there were some people i suspected of being scummy just based on the quantity of posts and votes they made and one of them was me so oops.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

4-30 1714

Azuth0667 posted:

Well crap I've been poisoned. Goodbye cruel world.

Azuth0667 posted:

The bastards adulterated my coffee. What evil person would taint something as holy as coffee.

4-30 1841

bunnyofdoom posted:

I got poisoned too last night. Which i take as a compliment to my brain skills

bunnyofdoom posted:

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.

5-1 0931

Rurea posted:

I think i got poisoned. i got a message saying somebody hosed with my tea and it tasted funny :(

5-1 1026

flerp posted:

yeah mine was like "your wary and unsure" but did not explicitly say i was poisoned and was kind of ambiguous but im p confident in saying im not poisoned

flerp posted:

im not poisoned and im not providing any more info for scum then that

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i don't think azuth is scum, although i do think he's an idiot. this is no surprise. i would be ok lynching him but i also would like to see if he dies from poison or whatever.

rurea could be scum, to me. also burpstrike.

amalgam im not sure i think is scum but i also feel like he's unnecessarily aggressive adn it's offputting

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

shadow are you gonna modkill flerp if we don't lynch him? cuz if so i think we should lyunch flerp (even though i think he is town) to avoid potentially double-killing town. maybe that logic is dumb i haven't worked out the math but i'm assuming we're much more likely to lynch town than scum.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

~*FAAAARRRT**

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

flirp is banned, so lol. Wonder how shadow will handle it? Modkill/death seems reasonable, but he could also just turn around and give Lowtax :10bux: in short enough order to stay in the game. Regardless, keeping votes on him feels like a complete waste for now.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

shadow are you gonna modkill flerp if we don't lynch him? cuz if so i think we should lyunch flerp (even though i think he is town) to avoid potentially double-killing town. maybe that logic is dumb i haven't worked out the math but i'm assuming we're much more likely to lynch town than scum.

I *knew* there was something I was forgetting. I meant to ask him about this.

I will modkill flerp iff [sic] he does not make his post count requirement on any Day. He already cleared the line for Day 2. So iff he can't post on Day 3 and doesn't clear that Day's posting requirements, the green fog will kill him. I think that's most fair.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Votecount for Day 2

Azuth0667 (3): , Rurea, Tendai, Anomalous Amalgam
flerp (3): Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, chaoslord, TheDonPeters, Luminous Cow
Anomalous Amalgam (2): , GRILLARY CLINTON, bunnyofdoom, Luminous Cow, GRILLARY CLINTON
Tendai (1): Birdstrike, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Rurea (1): Azuth0667
bunnyofdoom (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Luminous Cow (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667
GRILLARY CLINTON (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (3): flerp, GRILLARY CLINTON, Propaganda Machine

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2016 at 2 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 5 hours, 17 minutes.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

##vote flerp for the sake of not losing a lynch

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

##vote flerp for the sake of not losing a lynch

The thing is, a lot of people were getting scummy vibes from him, so the policy lynch here comes down to the question of whether or not we really think he's scum. If he is, we're potentially wasting the lynch on him. If he's not, you're right. I'll take another look through his posts before I hit the sack, and I'll vote for him if I have to if only to avoid the no-lynch.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I will keep my vote on flerp for now, but with the ban he may well be dead anyway so would be happy to change it for the sake of not wasting a lynch. I don't want to lynch anyone with a poison claim, and I am not sure how strong the case against anyone is right now :/

I will check in before the deadline and change my vote If the weight of the votes change, but right now I am unsure on everyone else.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
we don't know if he's going to rereg so if you thinj he's scum just vote him

bad prop machibe

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
"lyncgign scum would be a wadte of a vote" :psyboom:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Birdstrike posted:

"lyncgign scum would be a wadte of a vote" :psyboom:

It's presuming he gets modkilled tomorrow.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Like, if we get a free scumkill tomorrow, it gives us room to look at other people.

That said, I'd rather vote him than get a no-lynch today.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Annnnd I reread flirp, and he's striking me as more town than scum. It's difficult to suss out, because he admits his case on TDP is weak very shortly after he makes it. He posts a lot of one-liners with a typing style that hurts my brain, but his reasoning is generally sound. Then we get his paragraph about the people he feels like commenting on, and it's virtually all weird meta, which I don't like (and I said that). He follows it up with not having strong reads on anybody in particular, which strikes me as...slightly bad? But his final thought is against Tendai, which I've been raising an eyebrow at all day, but it's reasonable enough.

This is just a really weird spot. He got his first three votes because people thought he looked scummy, and he'd be getting the last four votes because we think he's town, since if he gets modkilled and we mislynch today, we're losing two town for the price of one.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Arrrrrgh I really need to go to bed.

I hate no-lynches, and I've given you what I have to say about flirp. If I vote here it puts him at -2. Like I said, this is a very strange circumstance. I've never seen a ban in the middle of a game before.

I guess it might count as a lynch on a lurker, but again, the ban makes that weird and he definitely wasn't lurking up to that point.

Anybody around?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Arrrrrgh I really need to go to bed.

I hate no-lynches, and I've given you what I have to say about flirp. If I vote here it puts him at -2. Like I said, this is a very strange circumstance. I've never seen a ban in the middle of a game before.

I guess it might count as a lynch on a lurker, but again, the ban makes that weird and he definitely wasn't lurking up to that point.

Anybody around?

Only me I guess?, the way I see it I think it's ether a no lynch or flerp, the arguments against everyone is fairly week, and I don't think suddenly swapping onto somone else just because flerp is likely mod killed will help town, if someone has a reason to target someone else I am all for it, but I felt flerp was suspicious before the ban so will keep my vote.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
i'm aroubd

##vote flerp

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Alright. Let's do this thing.

##vote flerp

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
##vote flerp

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

flerp (7): Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Anomalous Amalgam, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, chaoslord, TheDonPeters, Luminous Cow, GRILLARY CLINTON, Birdstrike, Propaganda Machine, Luminous Cow
Azuth0667 (3): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Rurea, Tendai, Anomalous Amalgam
Rurea (1): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Azuth0667
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, GRILLARY CLINTON, bunnyofdoom, Luminous Cow, GRILLARY CLINTON, Luminous Cow
TheDonPeters (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Mayor Glowku (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Birdstrike (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Tendai (0): Birdstrike, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Birdstrike
chaoslord (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
Propaganda Machine (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
bunnyofdoom (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Luminous Cow (0): Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Azuth0667, Azuth0667
GRILLARY CLINTON (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp, Azuth0667, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): flerp

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2016 at 2 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 57 minutes.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Finally, a consensus was reached. The town knew who had to die next.

They gathered around flerp. He stood oddly catatonic, as if his spirit had already left him.

He is brought up to the execution platform, careful not to fall into the hole Kashuno had burned into it, and the noose is brought around his neck. Someone pulls the switch, and quietly and swiftly, flerp is no more.

He's lowered to the ground and his pockets are searched.

...Nothing. How boring.

flerp, Town-Aligned Vanilla Townsman, was lynched Day 2.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Everyone just stared at the body of flerp. They knew they had done wrong. A feeling of dread filled the town. Certainly by morning, they would have even fewer allies. And what of those that claimed they already had poison in their blood? Still, there was nothing left to do this day, and the town slowly disbanded, knowing they might not live to see morning again.

Night 2 begins now. PM me your Night actions. 36 hours remain.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 10:02 on May 5, 2016

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
A new day. The people once again assemble in the town square. Normal folk would have probably evacuated by now, but everyone is committed to finding the culprits.

You notice someone is missing. GRILLARY CLINTON never shows up.

Several townsfolk head to his home to find it still standing, but alas, GRILLARY CLINTON is not.

Shot through the heart.

GRILLARY CLINTON, Town-Aligned Vanilla Townsman, was killed Night 2.

Day 3 begins now. 48 hours remain.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 18:44 on May 7, 2016

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Azuth

I made my case for this yesterday, but in summation... they lied to push a bandwagon narrative and in general their play is not at all beneficial to the town.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Annnnd I reread flirp, and he's striking me as more town than scum. It's difficult to suss out, because he admits his case on TDP is weak very shortly after he makes it. He posts a lot of one-liners with a typing style that hurts my brain, but his reasoning is generally sound. Then we get his paragraph about the people he feels like commenting on, and it's virtually all weird meta, which I don't like (and I said that). He follows it up with not having strong reads on anybody in particular, which strikes me as...slightly bad? But his final thought is against Tendai, which I've been raising an eyebrow at all day, but it's reasonable enough.

This is just a really weird spot. He got his first three votes because people thought he looked scummy, and he'd be getting the last four votes because we think he's town, since if he gets modkilled and we mislynch today, we're losing two town for the price of one.

this post is really hanswringy and I don't like it

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
So no one poisoned died? that is rather suspect, Azuth, Bunny, and Rurea. ether a bunch of docs got magically organised or someone is lying.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
AA thats not cool theres a reason I survived and saying why would only help the scum team.

vote##Anomalous Amalgam

Rurea did you survive and have anything unusual happen to you? There's something odd going on. Also take notice that GRILLARY CLINTON was shot not poisoned.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

TheDonPeters posted:

So no one poisoned died? that is rather suspect, Azuth, Bunny, and Rurea. ether a bunch of docs got magically organised or someone is lying.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

TheDonPeters posted:

Wasn't flerp also poisoned?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

AA thats not cool theres a reason I survived and saying why would only help the scum team.

vote##Anomalous Amalgam

Rurea did you survive and have anything unusual happen to you? There's something odd going on. Also take notice that GRILLARY CLINTON was shot not poisoned.

I'm about 80/20 on you being scum.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

vote##Anomalous Amalgam

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm about 80/20 on you being scum.

Lets thunderdome then bitch after all the poo poo you've done and trying to push the exposure of town sensative info I am 95/5 that you are scum.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

Wasn't flerp also poisoned?

I do not think so? about to get off to bed so cba going back though his posts but i thought there were three claims yesterday, you, bunny, and Rurea.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Whoever is the dr, thank you! I got notification I was cured last night. Again it clearly stated it after some rp text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Lets thunderdome then bitch after all the poo poo you've done and trying to push the exposure of town sensative info I am 95/5 that you are scum.

I have no ability to do so. If you can TD me let's go. LAWYER UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. THROW DOWN, LET'S POUND.

• Locked thread