Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Still missing some night actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/SDGBLDh.webm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmao flerp is a dumbass discuss.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quick poll Modkill Flerp or replace with Kashuno but force him to play as flerp.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
both

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Jimson posted:

Quick poll Modkill Flerp or replace with Kashuno but force him to play as flerp.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
quick slap his dumb wristbands

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I'm fine with him replacing in but reserve the right to bust up his dumb man-jewels. I guess to be politically correct I should say dumb skele-jewels.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I beat wolonir on ng+ last night.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Modkill.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Let's replace with Kashuno, it couldn't make things any worse.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Since only a few people posted in the first place guess that means Kashuno is in as flerp.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Jimson posted:

Since only a few people posted in the first place guess that means Kashuno is in as flerp.

##vote Flerpuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

more like bark souls amirite?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

kashuno might have a post restriction

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

17 minutes for everyone to get their last night actions before I drop bombs

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lucid unreadable Vanilla Town Tpink has been found slain. His bloodsplatter shows him mashing R1 over and over and then being countered. What a scrub lord.

This starts a new day ending 05/06/2016 12:00P.M. Pacific time.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

but hes dead so who gives a gently caress

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (14): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Harold Krell, HiipFire, imgay, JakeP, Mayor Glowku, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, Puntification, TheDonPeters, Tommunist, tpink

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2016 at noon PDT -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Votefinder isn't mobil friendly so I will be removing him when I get home.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote glowku

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

ok guys come clean, who likes PYROMANCY?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Harold Krell posted:

Tracked JakeP last night. Flavor said he was out, was a struggle, and came back "battered and bloodied".

So the track result tells you he had an action but doesn't tell you who he targeted? This seems like the weakest most awful variant of a tracker ever.

Kashuno posted:

##vote glowku

wat for?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

or hes an idiot

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Puntification posted:

So the track result tells you he had an action but doesn't tell you who he targeted? This seems like the weakest most awful variant of a tracker ever.

Also how did he get a result during the middle of the night?

Yeah, it doesn't make sense.

##vote Harold Scumlord Krell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##VOTE KRELL

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

I'm leaning this way heavily but I'll give him a chance to convince me it wasn't a poorly thought out gambit delivered nonsensically in the middle of night phase.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote krell for besmirching me

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Kashuno posted:

##vote glowku

What the hell f-

JakeP posted:

##vote krell for besmirching me

## vote krell

This is something I can get behind. Besmirch him not demon

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote: Harold Krell

Besides the whole vague tracker claim, he couldn't understand the basic plot points of Empire as they related to the game.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

##vote: Harold Krell

Besides the whole vague tracker claim, he couldn't understand the basic plot points of Empire as they related to the game.

To be fair, the plot is pretty complex if you haven't played the game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mayor Glowku posted:

To be fair, the plot is pretty complex if you haven't played the game

I've got a level 43 Cookie, but I'm thinking about making my twink Hakeem my main. I only just now got him geared out though so I'll spend some more time in the PvP arenas.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I've got a level 43 Cookie, but I'm thinking about making my twink Hakeem my main. I only just now got him geared out though so I'll spend some more time in the PvP arenas.

I'm fond of twinks.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Also gently caress Cookies. Figure out how to not suck on your own. You are as bad as MTG net deckers

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mayor Glowku posted:

Also gently caress Cookies. Figure out how to not suck on your own. You are as bad as MTG net deckers

Her talent tree just has too many build options and I get tired as Lucius tanking all day.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Her talent tree just has too many build options and I get tired as Lucius tanking all day.

I was never good at the pvp tbh. But hell if I wasn't a great sunbro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote Krell

• Locked thread