Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rurea posted:

im sick of people slapping their nipples against their keyboards and pretending they can write posts that way. fix your spelling

I fully support this measure.

##Vote imgay

Also, first post is missing votefinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rurea posted:

God drat that seems so fake

And yet, I can't imagine a world in which a bad guy makes that post.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Rurea posted:

Uh what. Jimson omg. Miller nightvig????

Rurea posted:

God drat that seems so fake

this seem over the top 2 anyone else. i'm porpoisely mispelling werds

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

this seem over the top 2 anyone else. i'm porpoisely mispelling werds

##vote Jimson
my whole life is over the top

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we'll see how over the top your life is once you're six feet under. the ground. in Hell. ##vote rurea

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

we'll see how over the top your life is once you're six feet under. the ground. in Hell. ##vote rurea

I don't understand. I thought hell was further

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Rurea posted:

##vote Jimson
my whole life is over the top

You've never played a Kash game before.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
##vote: rurea

This is joke phase, be funny.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Okay since I keep getting questions about it I guess the OP doesn't come across clear enough. Everyone has one use of their ability at the start of the game, and one material they can forge with. When you forge, you lose that material. When you hunt, if you kill the monster you gain another material you can forge with. Also when you forge, your weapon gets stronger allowing you better odds to hunt more difficult monsters.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Kashuno posted:

Okay since I keep getting questions about it I guess the OP doesn't come across clear enough. Everyone has one use of their ability at the start of the game, and one material they can forge with. When you forge, you lose that material. When you hunt, if you kill the monster you gain another material you can forge with. Also when you forge, your weapon gets stronger allowing you better odds to hunt more difficult monsters.

I'm only hunting for dank memes currently. That and justice for this town! Lynch rurea and their incessant nipple hating

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm only hunting Munsters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFCnvH2E-6A

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Baka were hunting monsters not munsters

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Can we hunt Addams' instead?

Nah, I am on the side of hunting monsters.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Kk so guys who should I kill tonight?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Hell yeah let me get in on this hot D1 chat.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, Jimson: :captainpop:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

i clamed, so u take but not give its very unfear

Are you purposefully misspelling words?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no but i dont put effort in editing my posts

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

Kk so guys who should I kill tonight?

You said you need 2 forge for that and that you start out with 1, right? This whole claim is sounding bullshit to me because: 1) why reveal this on D1, 2) you're claiming a role that'll only be useful after 2 nights, which might save you from a lynch and/or will get the doctor (assuming there's one) to protect you in the meantime, and 3) you seem to forget whether you can kill someone tonight or not (which makes me further think this claim is not real). I am seriously tempted to just vote for you now based on these three things.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

no but i dont put effort in editing my posts

Your posts make my eyes hurt.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

You said you need 2 forge for that and that you start out with 1, right? This whole claim is sounding bullshit to me because: 1) why reveal this on D1, 2) you're claiming a role that'll only be useful after 2 nights, which might save you from a lynch and/or will get the doctor (assuming there's one) to protect you in the meantime, and 3) you seem to forget whether you can kill someone tonight or not (which makes me further think this claim is not real). I am seriously tempted to just vote for you now based on these three things.

Kashuno posted:

Everyone has one use of their ability at the start of the game,

Having a hard time reading buddy?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jimson posted:

He's not your buddy, guy.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

Ok, I still stand by 1) and 2).

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

Ok, I still stand by 1) and 2).

Or at least 1), on a re-read :bigtran:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

Or at least 1), on a re-read :bigtran:

I have a penchant for d1 claims. If I claim my role I can be a weapon instead of a liability. Also I am still technically a miller role if I switch. I wanted to beat kash at his own game. How poo poo is it for me to get a kill and then immediately show scum alligned? Claiming completely gets rid of that. Maybe I die maybe I don't. We have a Dr. So I can get out one kill at least.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll protect you frand

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I said frand on purpose there btw

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

I have a penchant for d1 claims. If I claim my role I can be a weapon instead of a liability. Also I am still technically a miller role if I switch. I wanted to beat kash at his own game. How poo poo is it for me to get a kill and then immediately show scum alligned? Claiming completely gets rid of that. Maybe I die maybe I don't. We have a Dr. So I can get out one kill at least.

Ok. But D1 kills are such a crapshoot that I just don't know how useful that one kill is going to be.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ok then..

ASSUMING you're both telling the truth..

Why would the DOCTOR claim D1?

You've both posted huge 'Kill me' signs on your back.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thats why we all claim, the people most scared of claiming are scum like infini claiming vanilla in a role madness this dude is a total scumbo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Well I just call u friend. Cuz I like u

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I dont read my role PM until Day 2

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Infinitum posted:

Ok then..

imgay posted:

should we all just immeadiately claim day 1?

Infinitum posted:

You first big boy

why you asking retard questions

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Ok then..

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. This seems dumb AF and worse off for the town team if true.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

:commissar:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay posted:

Why would you assume my D1 joke posting was serious?

Which town in their right mind would full claim with 0 pressure on them D1?

You and jimsom reek of rolefishing.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I keep it 100 dude, how could you not know this after our games together

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imgay posted:

I keep it 100 dude, how could you not know this after our games together

Back at you.. You know I joke post as much as possible D1.

Why are you trying to make out like I'm scum by going "you first"?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its because you have recipricated the girth of my role I gave you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

From a person who apparently thinks it's good game strategy for a doctor to claim on D1.

• Locked thread