Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Birdstrike posted:

No need you can jsut nightkill me instead

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
For real tho that should have been hammer. Bird-Kun will probably die during night then we kill prop machine. I literally have no defense for myself other than vanilla-almost-poisoned-because-of-lack-of-shitposting

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

For real tho that should have been hammer. Bird-Kun will probably die during night then we kill prop machine. I literally have no defense for myself other than vanilla-almost-poisoned-because-of-lack-of-shitposting

umm

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

(Sorry, I had forgotten to update votefinder before going to bed [I had actually forgotten like three things and got out of bed *three times*, but apparently I should have done it the fourth. Maybe I'll make a checklist next time...).

Also, don't worry about the modkill requirement toDay. It was way too short, not a lot of people had time to post. I imagine you live in the Arctic circle during Winter or something, and the sun came up, said "lol jk," and immediately set.

Also also, this town has some really really talkative ghosts.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 4, 2016

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Give me like two hours, and I will post the flip. Sorry for the suspense!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The town rapidly gathers around Azuth0667.

Town posted:

We've had with your lies!

Azuth0667 posted:

Me? Lie?! Nonsense, a man of God GBS never lies!

The town pull him up onto the execution platform and a noose is placed around his neck. There's anger in his eyes. Suddenly he looks up, and seems to see something. A single tear forms in his eyes. You can faintly here him whisper to himself,

Azuth0667 posted:

gannyGrabber!

His face grows serious and he yells,

Azuth0667 posted:

LONG LIVE GIBBIS!

as the lever is pulled and he drops. His neck snaps, and instantly, Azuth0667 is no longer of this world.

The town gathers around his body in anticipation. His clothing is searched. A holy book of GBS, some kind of goatse holy symbol, and a framed picture of gannyGrabber. But nothing incriminating. (Well, the goatse thing maybe...)

Azuth0667, Town-Aligned Priest-Flavored Vanilla Townsman, was lynched Day 3.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The Day was so incredibly short, you can hardly imagine the sun is already setting. You begin to wonder if hanging the priest was a sin. Probably hanging anyone was a sin. But now you can't be sure because you've hanged your priest.

Everyone disperses and returns to their homes. "Hopefully everyone makes it back safe in the morning," most of you think.

Night 3 begins now. PM me your Night actions. 36 hours remain.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sun goes down, sun comes up - you can't explain that! But sure enough, like clockwork, it's another new Day. The town assembles again in the center. Well, most of the town does. It's quickly discovered that Luminous Cow's home has been burnt to the ground, with them in it!

Luminous Cow, ????-Aligned ????, was killed and janitored Night 3.

Day 4 begins now. 48 hours remain.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 10:03 on May 5, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (10): Anomalous Amalgam, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom, chaoslord, Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Tendai, TheDonPeters

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I woke up in a puddle of my own vomit.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I heard Birdstrike mumbling something at the bar. Again, I have no abilities, and this is the first night I've received flavor text.

A summation of the PM I received was I was drinking at the bar. Birdstrike mumbled something I couldn't understand. I finished my drink and went home. There was no indication as to whether the drink was poisoned.

##vote Birdstrike

Night communication outside of a masonry seems like scumdoc territory to me, but this could just be WIFOM and as far as I know everything I received is flavor text. Still...

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Rurea posted:

I woke up in a puddle of my own vomit.

That is the message I got last night when I was cured.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
(Sorry, I forgot to move the players to Dead before posting the votecount, the deadline is in 48 hours and with 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. I even wrote a checklist this time *with votefinder even on it*... >.<)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

And I just got my pm. I got poisoned again. Beause according to the flavour text I am gigantic moron. Also IRL

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

And I just got my pm. I got poisoned again. Beause according to the flavour text I am gigantic moron. Also IRL

Why would the poisoner's poison you twice?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That seems improbable IMO.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

That seems improbable IMO.

You being town seems improbable IMO.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rurea posted:

You being town seems improbable IMO.

That's fine, but make a better case than just by arranging words on my post.

I'm town and OK to die, but we've only flipped one scum and getting close. So don't waste today.

I'm about to go get my mouth worked on, but I'll be back later.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Why would the poisoner's poison you twice?

I was poisoned night one then cured by doc night two then poisoned again.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Well, I got cured so it appears we do have two doctors.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

Well, I got cured so it appears we do have two doctors.

Reading the OP, it hints there is two actually. It states

Doctors can block poison on the first Night of poison or cure it on the second, Doctors cannot cure themselves, and Poisoned are aware they have been poisoned.

So, yeah, two docs. You mind patching me up again tonight Tendai?

Anyways, AA is really ringing bells for me. Rurea however is less, because s/he described exactly the pm I got when I got cured of poisoning.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can confirm that I went to Rurea's and he puked in his own mouth (thank you for that insightful post shadow :v:)

I don't know if that confirms poison or if poisoners can poison themselves or what

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Or wait no is Rurea a lady

(How did I get a medical license)

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Tendai posted:

I can confirm that I went to Rurea's and he puked in his own mouth (thank you for that insightful post shadow :v:)

I don't know if that confirms poison or if poisoners can poison themselves or what

AND YOU DIDNT EVEN HELP ME? THANKS MR. WHITE

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

I heard Birdstrike mumbling something at the bar. Again, I have no abilities, and this is the first night I've received flavor text.

:same:

quote:

A summation of the PM I received was I was drinking at the bar. Birdstrike mumbled something I couldn't understand.

yes this happrned

quote:

I finished my drink and went home. There was no indication as to whether the drink was poisoned.

##vote Birdstrike

real solid grounds for a vote right there cahmp

quote:

Night communication outside of a masonry seems like scumdoc territory to me, but this could just be WIFOM and as far as I know everything I received is flavor text. Still...

I was mumblign to myself, idiop

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

AND YOU DIDNT EVEN HELP ME? THANKS MR. WHITE
It almost got on my foot :mad: Then I started puking and passed out and when I woke up someone had put leeches on me.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I will be ar work in a couple hours to ipdate my spreadsheet

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have to be honest right now I'm not sure of scum. I was kind of thinking that on the off-chance Azuth did end up town that Rurea might be scum, but if I assume that Rurea puking was them being poisoned, then either that means they'd poison themselves (if that can be done) or they were, like me, legit going for Azuth because he seemed shady as heck.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Thank you for rolling me on my side on night 2.

Also, both times, I got poisonned by a cigarette someone left behind, and I picked up and smoked. I have a problem ok?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bunnyofdoom posted:

Also, both times, I got poisonned by a cigarette someone left behind, and I picked up and smoked. I have a problem ok?
It's okay, I'm apparently a hopeless alcoholic who will inject themselves with anything anyone hands me.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tendai posted:

Or wait no is Rurea a lady

(How did I get a medical license)

I was just about to ask this, actually, when I noticed all these nice new posts. :0

Here's what I have been using for everyone's preferred pronouns, PM me if any are wrong (including dead people; I want to write up a thing at the end):
1) Birdstrike: he
2) Propaganda Machine: he
3) gannyGrabber: he
4) Mayor Glowku: he
5) Azuth0667: he
6) TheDonPeters: he
7) Kashuno: it he
8) chaoslord: he
9) Luminous Cow: he
10) flerp: he
11) Anomalous Amalgam: he
12) Rurea: she (?)
13) bunnyofdoom: he
14) Tendai: she
15) Moatillata: he
16) GRILLARY CLINTON: he (despite being a grill)

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 20:33 on May 4, 2016

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My preferred pronouns are bird/birds/birdself

(No they're not sorry, you're right)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

people I don't have data on are

me
prop mach
Goku
Don P
AA
Rurea
chaoslord

that's where I'm looking npw

I wouls take Rurea off this list atm

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Shadow0 posted:

I was just about to ask this, actually, when I noticed all these nice new posts. :0

Here's what I have been using for everyone's preferred pronouns, PM me if any are wrong (including dead people; I want to write up a thing at the end):
1) Birdstrike: he
2) Propaganda Machine: he
3) gannyGrabber: he
4) Mayor Glowku: he
5) Azuth0667: he
6) TheDonPeters: he
7) Kashuno: it he
8) chaoslord: he
9) Luminous Cow: he
10) flerp: he
11) Anomalous Amalgam: he
12) Rurea: she (?)
13) bunnyofdoom: he
14) Tendai: she
15) Moatillata: he
16) GRILLARY CLINTON: he (despite being a grill)

I prefer xe, kazaam, goku instead of he, him, his.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

It's okay, I'm apparently a hopeless alcoholic who will inject themselves with anything anyone hands me.

explains why you saved the bartender.

But seriously, I think Rurea, Me, and Tendai are all town.

AA I am might suspicious of. Also, Anomalous Amalgam

Finally, what does a priest do? Should we go back over Azuth's posts?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am an IT thank you very much. Refer to me as them or they or that thing that should not be. Anyhow my teeth are really ducked up because I'm a big idiot and will be in a torture chamber for the foreseeable futurr. Don't turbo me, if you do though. Look at Rurea, bunny, chaoslord when I flip town. Also there's probably a 3P too.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

i dont give a flying gently caress about gender pronouns so use whatever you like.

At this point in the game, I'm willing to start lynching lurkers since we've been coming up empty. Chaoslord and Thedonpeters are my two suspects. I'll read their posts and see if there is anything to persuade me one way or the other

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I called Thedonpeters out earlier, has he still done sweet gently caress all? Did I just miss him actually contributing somehow?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The low rumble of a dissonant chorus echoes out across the planes from distances unfathomable...

LYNCH ALL LURKERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Tendai posted:

I called Thedonpeters out earlier, has he still done sweet gently caress all? Did I just miss him actually contributing somehow?

Y'all post when I am asleep or working, I have been doing as much as anyone else here. Currently I am still trying to get my head around no one being dead from poison, from the op you have one night to be healed before your dead, I would guess from what folk are saying we have two docs so someone from this lot were lying.

D2 Bunny Azuth and Ruea
N2 Tendai cures Bunny, and other doc cures???
D3 all are still alive

My question now is, Azuth was town why would he lie?
Tendai you say you visited Ruea, was the pm exact that they were ill? Might you get the same pm for someone not poisoned?

Also may not be able to post much tomorrow going to be in London for the day so will only be on train wifi willing.

• Locked thread