Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Tendai posted:

I called Thedonpeters out earlier, has he still done sweet gently caress all? Did I just miss him actually contributing somehow?
So i read back through his post history, didn't take long. Here's what stood out to me:

From Day 1:

TheDonPeters posted:

But seriously AA are you claiming cop or is this a silly gambit? Is a d1 joke cop claim obligatory? It's just seem in the other games I have seen and played most folk do this and then 5min later are like lol jokes! Or do you get day cops often?
I don't buy the confused newbie act, sorry. All you have to do is read the wiki linked in like every mafia OP ever and you will know that daycops are a thing that sometimes happen.

TheDonPeters posted:

Right guys got a day of heavy drinking so I shouldn't post anything else today, unless you want to hear my drunken musing.

Looking back at some posts

To me feels like Tendai is trying to feel out town roles there, which is a bit anti town. It's also one of there few none jokey posts which worries me.

But saying that what scum roles do we know? We have two people poisoned and one dead poisoner, and some one Janitoried. How many scum is there likely to be in a game this size?
This setup speculation feels entirely forced and fake to me, but I guess thats just like, my opinion.

TheDonPeters posted:

So no one poisoned died? that is rather suspect, Azuth, Bunny, and Rurea. ether a bunch of docs got magically organised or someone is lying.
Seems like a subtle prod to get people to talk about the doctor(s) or claim. If he is scum, its a perfect cover to draw out doctor claims.

Its also worth noting that he didn't have a vote on ANYONE at the end of Day 1, and has only voted for flerp(who flipped town) since then. Lots of posts speculating, no real action.

Bottom Line: I would vote for Donpeters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also,

Getting people to answer your questions about the setup/game and generating discussion that way is a really good way to look like you are participating without actually doing anything to help the town.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I went through chaoslord's posts and there is honestly nothing. I can't get a read on him.

Most recent post:

chaoslord posted:

:agreed: We know the scum team are down one person, so if Azuth, Rurea, and bunny were all poisoned then that would be a 5 person scum team if my understanding of the OP is correct (dead kash + 3 poisoners + someone who did the NK). That seems... ridiculous. TBH I am expecting maybe a 3 person scum team with the poison mechanic. If we hadn't flipped scum D1, N1 would have been a NK + 2 poisons (again, assuming I understand the OP correctly) with a 3 person team. Which means N2 would be NK 2xpoison death and 2xnew poison. It would snowball out of control fast if there were four scum poisoners. Because of that, I am actually a little suspicious of the two poison claims since if there were a 3 person scum team there couldn't be 2 people poisoned right now, but that is 100% setup speculation so I don't think it's worth acting on today. Just food for thought.
I don't even know. I don't know if a scum player would try to delve this deep into the setup, maybe its a clever ruse and hes actually a 3rd Party trying to throw us off? Maybe the 3rd party is the one janitoring the flips?

None of his other posts read one way or the other to me though

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Rurea I have played one game, the dark souls one dose not count as it has end as some odd poo poo storm, I read though common roles on the wiki I am not going to read up on everything when there are popole here that can answer my questions.

My point against Tendai day 2 was crap and I amit it was later on as well but we did not have much to go on.

And I don't want to know anything about the docs but I think it's valid to point out that one of those three was likely lying seeing as you all survived and I don't think it's likely we have three organised docs.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Also I missed a lot of the talk D3 due to time zones, was it only Tendai that claimed posion?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TheDonPeters posted:

Rurea I have played one game, the dark souls one dose not count as it has end as some odd poo poo storm, I read though common roles on the wiki I am not going to read up on everything when there are popole here that can answer my questions.

My point against Tendai day 2 was crap and I amit it was later on as well but we did not have much to go on.

And I don't want to know anything about the docs but I think it's valid to point out that one of those three was likely lying seeing as you all survived and I don't think it's likely we have three organised docs.

I don't like giving people newbie passes, its too easy to coach somebody through the scumdoc.
I know that real life is a thing that exists, but it is interesting you chose to respond only after I looked more closely at you.

Do you have any feelings towards a possible scum candidate?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Rurea posted:

I don't like giving people newbie passes, its too easy to coach somebody through the scumdoc.
I know that real life is a thing that exists, but it is interesting you chose to respond only after I looked more closely at you.

Do you have any feelings towards a possible scum candidate?

I responded to you asking a question of me, it's not that strange.

Right now I want to hear from Tendai re the cure PM's, I don't like that no one who claimed posioned is dead.

So for now I have my suspicions against you and bunny. Azuth flipped town so I don't see why he would lie about the posion, by the op you should be dead by now and I find that odd.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TheDonPeters posted:

I responded to you asking a question of me, it's not that strange.

Right now I want to hear from Tendai re the cure PM's, I don't like that no one who claimed posioned is dead.

So for now I have my suspicions against you and bunny. Azuth flipped town so I don't see why he would lie about the posion, by the op you should be dead by now and I find that odd.

Like I said earlier, I was never EXPLICITLY told I was poisoned. Just that my tea tasted funny for two nights in a row. Today I woke up in a pile of my own vomit, and Tendai can confirm that is what happened. I haven't been told anything else.

So I dont know if I was poisoned at all, but it makes me nervous to receive PM for no reason.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

TheDonPeters posted:

Tendai you say you visited Ruea, was the pm exact that they were ill? Might you get the same pm for someone not poisoned?
I visited based on Rurea's poison claim in the hopes that if she weren't poisoned, I'd get a sign of some kind. The answer is, I have no idea. I went, I gave her medicine, she puked everywhere. Whoever cured me did it with leeches, so no puking. I'm not sure if that's an indication of poison or not, or just different doctors having different methods.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
this place needs a vomitirium

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Rurea posted:

Like I said earlier, I was never EXPLICITLY told I was poisoned. Just that my tea tasted funny for two nights in a row. Today I woke up in a pile of my own vomit, and Tendai can confirm that is what happened. I haven't been told anything else.

So I dont know if I was poisoned at all, but it makes me nervous to receive PM for no reason.

But then how did Tendai cure you?
You never said you were posioned D3
This is why I want to know about tendai's PM's if what your saying is true ether you were never posioned and Tendai cure PM's give false positives, meaning they say the same if the person targeted was posioned or not. Otherwise you should be dead by now.

Shadow has said you would know you were posioned and your saying you were unsure that means your not posioned. That means Tendai can't be sure that people that were cured were posioned in the first place.

Right now I need to get of to bed so goodnight folks.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I think the best vote today is Mayor Glowku honestly

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

TheDonPeters posted:

But then how did Tendai cure you?
This is why I want to know about tendai's PM's if what your saying is true ether you were never posioned and Tendai cure PM's give false positives, meaning they say the same if the person targeted was posioned or not. Otherwise you should be dead by now.

Shadow has said you would know you were posioned and your saying you were unsure that means your not posioned. That means Tendai can't be sure that people that were cured were posioned in the first place.

Right now I need to get of to bed so goodnight folks.

That's a fair point you are making. Especially the D3. Also, I was explicitly told in my pms I was poisoned and cured.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

That's a fair point you are making. Especially the D3. Also, I was explicitly told in my pms I was poisoned and cured.

It's not my fault the PMs are incredibly vague

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

TheDonPeters posted:

Rurea posted:

Hi everyone. Can we please lynch Azuth jesus christ

I got another message saying my tea is still hosed up and smells/tastes weird.

##vote Azuth

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (10): Anomalous Amalgam, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom, chaoslord, Luminous Cow, Mayor Glowku, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Tendai, TheDonPeters

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Should be 9 alice, cow got whacked

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

For real tho that should have been hammer. Bird-Kun will probably die during night then we kill prop machine. I literally have no defense for myself other than vanilla-almost-poisoned-because-of-lack-of-shitposting

also I didn't want to go into huge detail on this after last hammer but... scum slop???

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
bunny getting veonomed makes sense, if scums poison all toens it makes it obvious who hadn't been poisoned yet

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Birdstrike posted:

bunny getting veonomed makes sense, if scums poison all toens it makes it obvious who hadn't been poisoned yet

What were you talking about last night and to who.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What were you talking about last night and to who.

I was talkign to my beer about it maybe being spiked, but drsnk it anywau

then I went home to "worship BIG BOSD", which was a euphemism

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
it was the first flavoyr message I have so I am less suss on rurea's wishywashyness

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Birdstrike posted:

also I didn't want to go into huge detail on this after last hammer but... scum slop???

Slop this you jerk

grabs dick

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Rurea posted:

I think the best vote today is Mayor Glowku honestly

I agree. His posts have been as content-free as it gets, and there aren't even that many of them. Reading his post history took about a minute, if even that. And the birdstrike/me post from the end of yesterday was just bizarre.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
So atm I don't have night dsta on

Peop Machine
Glowku
Don Peters
chaoslord
AA

Prop Machine could be scum but I think there are better candisates today

Glowku probably scum slopped by saying :siren:"tonight we kill Prop Machine,":siren: also is deranged possibly rabod, would vote

Don Peters has been lame as a poorly tfought out battle plan, maybe without being overtly scummy

chaoslord has been lurky as a Snake but I wiuldn't vote... yet

AA pushed a wheelbarrow for Axuth over two days and was wrong, and now opens the day votign me over some weird flavour bullshit, Hlowku is my top candidate but AA isn't far behind.

Apart from what I said already about talking to my beer I can't give any more unfo about my nights, the strongest data defence I have is that scum Kash changed my Pofima vote to a self vote on D1.

t:mad: kashubo I am flipping off your ghost

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

I agree. His posts have been as content-free as it gets, and there aren't even that many of them. Reading his post history took about a minute, if even that. And the birdstrike/me post from the end of yesterday was just bizarre.

All of my posts ever are content free when I'm vanilla town. Look at my track record.

I was also abnormally weekday drunk

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote major scumku

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

##vote major scumku

GONNA FLIP TOWN. CANT WAIT

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Prop machine for scum. Just saying

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
"when I'm town I have no content amd don't participate in games"

why even keep you around?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every time I'm sure on someone I'm wrong so I don't even know anymore :saddowns:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

"when I'm town I have no content amd don't participate in games"

why even keep you around?

I'm good at bandwagoning and finding scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm good at bandwagoning and finding scum.

demonstravly false

lunch this liar tjx

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

demonstravly false

lunch this liar tjx

Oh poo poo I've been caught
##vote glowku

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Mayor Glowku posted:

Oh poo poo I've been caught
##vote glowku

Oh wait maybe we should try to lynch the actual scum

##vote Prop Machine

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:siren: :siren: :siren:

SELF-VOTE ALARM TRIGGERED

##vote Mayor Glowku

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Tendai posted:

SELF-VOTE ALARM TRIGGERED

##vote Mayor Glowku

Oh poo poo. I dun it now

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was a scum tactic in the game where I was scum so I basically assume anyone who does that is trying to deflect suspicion.

Sorry bud.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Oh wait maybe we should try to lynch the actual scum

##vote Prop Machine

The gently caress even is this tunnel-vision?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Tendai posted:

That was a scum tactic in the game where I was scum so I basically assume anyone who does that is trying to deflect suspicion.

Sorry bud.

It's not your fault, such is the way of the gibbis.

I'm going to flip town vanilla though :(

Propaganda Machine posted:

The gently caress even is this tunnel-vision?

Keep deflecting scum. They will come after you hopefully before they make the mistake of lynching me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It's not deflection. It's squinting. The only difference between you and other low-to-zero content scum is that you aren't indulging in the conceit of paragraphs.

Sorry I'm not willing to vote on meta.

• Locked thread