Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

When night falls and I kill my target, you'll look like an idiot.

I wouldn't if I were you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
We'll see what happens, Everything else aside. I have 2 targets, Gulagdolls because of his dumb claim, and Rurea because it is the one suggested to me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

Is this you saying your gonna role block me?

Yes, that's exactly it Jimson.

I'm the roleblocker.

You caught me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

We'll see what happens, Everything else aside. I have 2 targets, Gulagdolls because of his dumb claim, and Rurea because it is the one suggested to me.

Already coming up with ways of backing out of the target you said you'd kill.

Makes you think.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Infinitum posted:

Yes, that's exactly it Jimson.

I'm the roleblocker.

You caught me.

I DID IT GUYS!!! I DID IT!!! I FOUND A SCUM!!!! Infinitum, I am willing to put our feud aside to find actual scum. I don't believe you are scum, Like I said I just think you're playing stubborn and that is as dangerous, if not more than me making a day 1 claim.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm not stubborn.

I'm not feuding with you.

I'm calling you an idiot.

By doing this, if you are town, you've made it tremendously harder for us to actually scum hunt because everyones focus on you and Imgay's stupid D1 fullclaim bullshit.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Then we move past it, and look at the people who are immediately agreeing with us. I mean it's an easy gambit to run. Scum is going to agree with us, so when we flip town, they can put blame on everyone who tried to get us lynched.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Were you expecting me to start looking at someone other than you mate?

You haven't put a single case forward here, it's been 4 hours, and your vote is still on me even though you're agreeing that I'm town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:siren: Please get in your HUNT/FORGE choices by end of day :siren:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Good talk Jimson

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

:siren: Please get in your HUNT/FORGE choices by end of day :siren:

Can I FONT?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Hi hello I'm catching up, didn't realize this started

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Look Under The Rock posted:

Hi hello I'm catching up, didn't realize this started

Welcome hunter sit down and have a pint. We are hunting a lagkmbi tonight! What a fierce penguin rabbit bear thing it is

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

##vote bottleknight "he threw away his doc not me" is the worst post in the thread y'all

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Jimson's claim is pretty bad and elaborate but holy poo poo bottle that was a horrific post for day 1

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson's claim is pretty bad and elaborate but holy poo poo bottle that was a horrific post for day 1

Can you explain (I'm a newbie :kimchi:)

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Gulag reads town rurea reads town imgay reads imgay.

I don't like anomalous name i can't remember so far but I'll wait and see where that leads.

I don't recognize half of y'all soooo

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Rurea (4): Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Azuth0667
Infinitum (4): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, imgay, imgay, imgay, Meinberg, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson
imgay (2): Rurea, King Burgundy, Rurea, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum
BottleKnight (2): King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock
Jimson (1): Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Jimson, flerp, Jimson
flerp (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (2): iajanus, tpink

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 14 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Gulag reads town rurea reads town imgay reads imgay.

I don't like anomalous name i can't remember so far but I'll wait and see where that leads.

I don't recognize half of y'all soooo

Hi LUTR, it's the ghost with the most, that ghoulish goon, ghastly ghostly gangsta, but I'm a new man.

Anyhow, I still think d1 is garbage ridiculous claims or not. I'm not feeling the vote on Rurea, Infinitum is eh, gay prompted mass claiming and Jimson has a ridiculous sounding role and he's claiming fishy mechanics.

##vote imgay I don't believe he's a doctor and rolefishing is scummy even if voluntarily offered. Even if he's a doctor there's no guarantee he's a town aligned doctor.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry but I'm town and if everyone just role claimed early on the game would be much easier to solve

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In a role madness game scum would be most adverse to claiming as a counterclaim to some made up role is a possibility.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Good talk Jimson

It was literally super late in gods country.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone that refuses to claim or lies about their claim is scum or dumb

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Can you explain (I'm a newbie :kimchi:)

##vote Mayor Glowku
Yoy played in like 4 or 5 games now. Time to stop using that argument.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Rurea (4): Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Azuth0667
imgay (3): Rurea, King Burgundy, Rurea, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam
BottleKnight (2): King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock
Infinitum (2): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, imgay, imgay, imgay, Meinberg, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson
Jimson (1): Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Jimson, flerp, Jimson
Mayor Glowku (1): Jimson
flerp (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (2): iajanus, tpink

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 50 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Anyone that refuses to claim or lies about their claim is scum or dumb

Or both.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

Lmfao you're the only one here trying to make solid scum claims based on our role claims. What reason would a scum player have to lie about being a doctor, one of the easiest roles to counter claim? He even had the flavor right, which while he may have gotten that just from knowing the games, still gives him some kind of edge up on everyone else. What reason would a scum player have to lie about a REALLY convoluted role that involves me becoming a miller to make a kill???

Like poo poo, that's the whole jam of the Charge Blade, Unleash huge power then leave yourself vulnerable and wreck face.

To make a REALLY meta read, Kashuno LITERALLY had a game where town won because of a CYOA schtick he was running.

I feel like all of your arguments infinitum, are based on one "Read" you had and your sticking to your guns because it's the "town thing to do" and it comes off scummy as gently caress, and if you're town? I don't really wanna have you on our side if your whole schtick is gonna be making a scum read and then being a stubborn Bullfango about it.

Also, as an aside, I re-read my role text, the 2 turns I am listed as a miller are the turn I make the killer, and the turn after. So poo poo, let me kill Rurea investigate me I'll flip scum, Wait another day, and then investigate me and I'll flip town. Like what's the point even if we go "2 days" with a "scum" player left alive we'll still make good time​ usually the first few day lynches are town anyway, so why not have a CONFIRMED town player make some kills for us, and then leave if I mess up, or I don't kill the player who I was told to kill you can all feel comfortable lynching what you perceive to be confirmed scum.

I am fine with you killing Rurea if they don't get lynched on the very off chance you're telling the truth about your claim, and this is easy enough to test.

I'm not going to vote for iamgay on D1 on the, again, very chance he's actually a doctor (though I still have no idea why you'd reveal that). If he is he's probably going to end up dead anyway.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote imgay I don't believe he's a doctor and rolefishing is scummy even if voluntarily offered. Even if he's a doctor there's no guarantee he's a town aligned doctor.

Why vote for him on D1? Agree the claim is dumb AF, fake, or both, but are you that confident that it's fake that you might lynch a town Doctor on D1?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Voting for a claimed doc without any counter claims is scummy as gently caress.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mass claim is the path to victory and you are all cowards for not going through with it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Why vote for him on D1? Agree the claim is dumb AF, fake, or both, but are you that confident that it's fake that you might lynch a town Doctor on D1?

These seem like ridiculous questions to me. Why vote for anyone on any day? Because the play they've made comes across as scummy.

I claimed as well so I don't think it's necessary dumb. I do think that it's fake. I mean how can I be confident of anything on D1? You can't. It's why I hate Day 1.

He could be town doctor? He could be scum doctor? He could not be a doctor at all. There's no way of knowing, but the facts are he rolefished. Even if people(like me) gave up their role info voluntarily and that's something scum do.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You guys are bitttcchess

##unvote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i don't think rolefishing is real

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

i don't think rolefishing is real

Sometimes I think you're the internet given life. You amuse and terrify me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

I'm not stubborn.

I'm not feuding with you.

I'm calling you an idiot.

By doing this, if you are town, you've made it tremendously harder for us to actually scum hunt because everyones focus on you and Imgay's stupid D1 fullclaim bullshit.

is being an idiot punishable by death now? if so, I now submit my name for murder.

a lot of people are ignoring it. i know i am. you can free yourself of imgay's psychic hold

##vote bottleknight "he threw away his doc not me" is the worst post in the thread y'all

i could get behind a BK murder.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sometimes I think you're the internet given life. You amuse and terrify me.

if you take the first letter of each word in this sentence, yo uget sitytiglyaatm. another common phrase that has the same starting letters is "So, It is The Year that I Gleefully Lie. Yes, affirmative. Am The Mafia."

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

if you take the first letter of each word in this sentence, yo uget sitytiglyaatm. another common phrase that has the same starting letters is "So, It is The Year that I Gleefully Lie. Yes, affirmative. Am The Mafia."

lol you're my favorite mafia player.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

These seem like ridiculous questions to me. Why vote for anyone on any day? Because the play they've made comes across as scummy.

I claimed as well so I don't think it's necessary dumb. I do think that it's fake. I mean how can I be confident of anything on D1? You can't. It's why I hate Day 1.

He could be town doctor? He could be scum doctor? He could not be a doctor at all. There's no way of knowing, but the facts are he rolefished. Even if people(like me) gave up their role info voluntarily and that's something scum do.

Voting for anyone on D1 is a crapshoot, which is why I am saying that if there's a chance he's a doctor, maybe that's not someone to vote for on D1. Why is that a ridiculous question.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Voting for anyone on D1 is a crapshoot, which is why I am saying that if there's a chance he's a doctor, maybe that's not someone to vote for on D1. Why is that a ridiculous question.

Just in my opinion they seemed ridiculous. I unvoted for now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

OK I will be serious about this game.

SERIOUSLY AWESOME, YEAH!

##unvote
voting for imgay doesn't really accomplish anything, and there havent been any counter-claims and i think everyone has at least posted once today.
Imgay you should protect me from jimson tonight because he is either going to vig a townie(me), or (more likely) he is scum and trying to get away with murder

Id being willing to vote Meinberg for promising a case and never delivering. classic scum
but id rather vote Jimson for nightvig miller claim

• Locked thread