Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Actuall im dumb, imgay protect yourself you big dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Will only vote jimson if he does not follow through with what he said would happen this evening.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Obviously I will protect Jimson because I made a promise to him and my integrity is unflinching.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

Obviously I will protect Jimson because I made a promise to him and my integrity is unflinching.

Then I will protect you, in turn.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Being capricious and passive in previous games only seems to make people think I'm a 3p, I'm trying a new take.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Jimson posted:

##vote Mayor Glowku
Yoy played in like 4 or 5 games now. Time to stop using that argument.

Man lemme use that on people I've never played with. Cmon man

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

imgay posted:

The unflinching gaze of gay integrity

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

i could get behind a BK murder.

It's the best vote.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I vow that this game I will heavily effort post and do my best to find the scum. I will prove myself in the mafia world!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I am around for the next hour or so but then won't be around for the actual deadline. The way things looks like now, we might have a no-lynch.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote bottleknight lets bury this mother fracker

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Okay whatever it takes to get around a no-lynch.

##unvote
##vote: bottleknight

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I dont want to vote BK

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ok then vote KB. but backwards.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GulagDolls posted:

Ok then vote KB. but backwards.

KB ETOV##

Did it work?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I don't want to vote for imgay on the off chance he's the doctor. Don't want to vote for Rurea/Jimson today but happy to vote for him tomorrow if he doesn't follow through on his promised night actions. I don't see the case against Infi. And I don't want to have a no-lynch on D1. So:

##vote bottleknight

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

Okay whatever it takes to get around a no-lynch.

##vote: bottleknight

tpink posted:

I don't want to vote for imgay on the off chance he's the doctor

This I agree with

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

BottleKnight (6): King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, tpink, Mayor Glowku
Infinitum (2): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, imgay, imgay, imgay, Meinberg, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson
imgay (1): Rurea, King Burgundy, Rurea, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Rurea
Rurea (1): Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Azuth0667, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Mayor Glowku
Jimson (1): Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Jimson, flerp, Jimson
Mayor Glowku (1): Jimson
flerp (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (3): Anomalous Amalgam, iajanus, Rurea

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 42 minutes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hmmm ok ##vote bottleknight

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote BK

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

That's -1 yeah? I'd like to hear if BK has anything to say

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I mean... is what he said even that scummy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmfao I promise to kill Rurea at night. Night approaches. Rurea drops they're lynch

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Lmfao I promise to kill Rurea at night. Night approaches. Rurea drops they're lynch

Mafia edit phone posting didn't notice rureas backwards vote didn't count to vote finder.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit phone posting didn't notice rureas backwards vote didn't count to vote finder.

Obviously.

Im not hammering BK until he gets a chance to defend himself.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
My case was perfectly cromulent, thank you very much. I will be around for deadline and am willing to vote for BK if needed, but I too want to give him a chance to defend himself.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ditto

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
I probably won't be around for deadline as I'm going to see a middle school production of The Miracle Worker and my plan is to get as drunk as possible before I go because that is a long rear end play

But I'm good with bottle.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I say we drop the hammer and I have the most agonizing decision of my life choosing between Rurea and GulagDolls.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Look Under The Rock posted:

##vote bottleknight "he threw away his doc not me" is the worst post in the thread y'all

lol fight me

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

##vote Mayor Glowku
Yoy played in like 4 or 5 games now. Time to stop using that argument.

does this make someone scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

does this make someone scum

No lol which is why I moved my vote to a real target

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

BottleKnight posted:

lol fight me

This defense. I think you should fight

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

oh just caught up, I'm fine with dying tbh, if imgay and jimson are both town then I'm fine with my team losing

I'm a tracker, my flavor is that I have a lance and I can do an aggressive charge with it to follow people around and see where they go at night.

obviously there can be scum trackers, but I am a town tracker.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

literally nobody has posted a case on me, I think that's really interesting that there's a huge bandwagon with no case.

KB literally just said "imgay claimed doctor" and LUTR said "bad post."

Great work today.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BottleKnight posted:

literally nobody has posted a case on me, I think that's really interesting that there's a huge bandwagon with no case.

KB literally just said "imgay claimed doctor" and LUTR said "bad post."

Great work today.

Voting for a claimed doctor was scummy.

Similarly, I don't want to vote you now.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

My vote stays where it is. Why not tracker with Bow or even one of the bow guns? Instead its applied to vanilla lance. Flavor doesnt make sense.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

poo poo Lightbowgun literally had a paint shot that marks the target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Voting for a claimed doctor was scummy.

Similarly, I don't want to vote you now.

Voting for a dumbass doctor however...

• Locked thread