Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
my face is just extremely sensitive to the cold, hence the balaclava. and so what if i prefer to carry my cash money in a burlap sack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

the fact that you're lying face down on the ground just means that you, like anyone with eyes, are prone to spontaneously admiring the janitor's excellent buffer job, and the fact that your hands are behind your back just means that you (considerately) don't want to get it greasy with palm sweat

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

my four buddies and i just want to make a perfectly normal withdrawal before we go on a perfectly normal skiing trip while exercising our 2nd amendment rights. is that so wrong

~sig~

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Android Blues posted:

the fact that you're lying face down on the ground just means that you, like anyone with eyes, are prone to spontaneously admiring the janitor's excellent buffer job, and the fact that your hands are behind your back just means that you (considerately) don't want to get it greasy with palm sweat
lol

~sig~

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
haha, don't worry i'll return your car when I'm done

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

look, it's written clearly, right here on the withdrawal slip: i'm withdrawing 'all your loving money'. just a regular, plain ol' withdrawal. don't see what all the fuss is about

~sig~

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
Look, when we yelled "everybody get down" we wanted to start a dance party. Don't you like the song that's playing?

cuntman.net

what do you mean i dont have 20 trillion dollars in my bank account

Android Blues

i know i said "don't be a hero" to you just now. yes, i admit it was kind of suggestive. what i meant to say was that in life, people are just people, and we don't so easily map to the cinematic archetypes hollywood tries to tell us we should emulate. like, be gentle to yourself, you know? anyway, give me all your loving money

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hey there is no reason to be rude to me, after you give me all your loving money could you also give me a complaint slip to fill out, this is just really disappointing that a bank teller would act in this way

bare bottom pancakes

Hostages? Hahaha, no, they're just hugging!

What's with the gun? He's just demonstrating safety tips, like don't point it at people you don't intend to shoot you don't have to make such a scene about it.

Android Blues

"no loving phones? everyone drop their loving phones?" guys, i'm just trying to make a statement about how people get too caught up in social media these days. look at this painting i did of a guy who's on his phone and the people around him are annoyed. see? that's how i feel seeing all of you. and if you could just put them in the unmarked burlap sack here. thank you

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

excuse me? you're telling me that this actually IS a bank robbery? listen, i don't come to where you work, at the bank, and tell you how to give people money. (sarcastically) oh wait, i guess i do, because this is tooootally a bank robbery. (in-air quotes) "give me all your loving money" hahahha

~sig~

google THIS

hey, stop trying to press that button under your desk. is that the "good customer service" button? i don't think so

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
No, that's not a gun in my pocket and yes, I am happy to see you

google THIS

and can you please stop shaking your hands like a spaz while you count the bills out? kind of defeats the purpose don't you think?

Android Blues

i'm opposed to dye packs because they're made using animal products. look it up. yeah that's right motherfucker, i care about the environment. do you?

google THIS

listen, i know small talk is important for building customer rapport, but i'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment, like right now i really could care less that you have a wife and kids

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you're sincere in your endeavors to convey to me your desire to not burden me with any problematic complications you can demonstrate said intent by simply playing a little game I like to call "Let's Fill Up These Bags With Money". The rules are very much like Monopoly, at least the part where *I* am the banker, and you are the teller who can't stuff these sacks fast enough.

Nod your head if you understand...

Good. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

no everybody, seriously, this is a cup that i made out of sticks. it was hard to waterproof, let me tell you

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
I'm sorry, I was just cosplaying Heat(1995), one of my all-time favorite movies directed by the auteur Michael Mann. Did you know that in the classic diner scene where DeNiro and Pacino are on-screen for the first and only time in film histroy, they actually shoot their scenes seperately? I know, cause I'm a big fan and know the movie by heart. Anyway

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

no everybody, seriously, this is a cup that i made out of sticks. it was hard to waterproof, let me tell you

omfg

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
I'm sorry officer, but this money is mine and rightfully so. I'm switching banks because of poor service. I believe they owe me some compensation

bare bottom pancakes

google THIS posted:

don't you like my cup bro? I really thought it was the bomb.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
oh, this peeping collar? My wife made me wear it.

cuntman.net

google THIS posted:

hey, stop trying to press that button under your desk. is that the "good customer service" button? i don't think so

cuntman.net

ok so you say this is a robbery and i say it isnt. well theres only one way to settle this for sure. *takes a sack of money and starts pulling bills out one at a time* this is a robbery. this isnt a robbery. this is a robbery. this isnt a robbery.....

google THIS

listen, i do not "rob" people, i "accept donations" from people who enjoy my avant-garde shouting and gun-waving performance art. some days, when donations are slow, i discharge my firearm just to add a little extra "pizzazz"

i'm sorry, you don't think i should make a living entertaining people? you don't think i should follow my dreams, is that it? wow, thanks "dad"

Android Blues

listen, do you know how many dogs police shoot per year? most of them for no reason? yeah i know there aren't any dogs in this bank right now, but what if one came in? there are street dogs. do you want that on your conscience? that poor dead police-shot dog?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
haha no this is just a performance art piece I'm doing, you're all doing great, especially the older woman who is acting like she's having a heart attack over there

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

no, no, 'everybody freeze' is actually an improv exercise! me and my whole troupe are here practising. if you think that one's fun, get a load of this next one... it's called 'bang' :twisted:

~sig~

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

haha what? these masks? have you seen what's going on with politics these days? we just wear these to remind people that electing a president is a serious matter. heh heh I am not a crook! no really I'm not.

google THIS

you see, rob my buddy? roberto? robmeister? robbing alcohol? i TOLD you this wasn't a bank.

guns for tits

"Come on, I'm shooting a movie for my cinematics class! This AK is made out of rubber!

big black turnout

didn't any of you see the branch i was holding vertically when i yelled "this is a stick up"? gosh

Android Blues

big black turnout posted:

didn't any of you see the branch i was holding vertically when i yelled "this is a stick up"? gosh

listen, normally i'm with the complainant on these, but let's be fair to the good people of the bank. you needed a comma in there somewhere

yeah actually they will
Nothing you could give me could satisfy me. I do not desire money. I am merely here to partake in the pure joy of killing. My gun thirsts for blood. My name is not important. All of you will pay. I am the angel of death. and this big dollar sign bag just has uh my laundry in it

big black turnout

Android Blues posted:

listen, normally i'm with the complainant on these, but let's be fair to the good people of the bank. you needed a comma in there somewhere

big black turnout posted:

didn't any of you see the branch i was holding vertically when i yelled "this, is a stick up"? gosh

FreshCutFries

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

excuse me? you're telling me that this actually IS a bank robbery? listen, i don't come to where you work, at the bank, and tell you how to give people money. (sarcastically) oh wait, i guess i do, because this is tooootally a bank robbery. (in-air quotes) "give me all your loving money" hahahha

google THIS posted:

Bo-Pepper posted:

haha what? these masks? have you seen what's going on with politics these days? we just wear these to remind people that electing a president is a serious matter. heh heh I am not a crook! no really I'm not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Are you a hand model? I'm a talent scout for hand models, and you certainly have an incredible pair! Can you hold them where I can see them? Wow, that's great! I'd love to see see them in action, let's see... I need a prop- I know! How about one of those funny looking bags over there, with the dollar signs on them, yeah- that's the one!

Ok, when I say "go!", start shoving as much money as you can into the bag with those beautiful, beautiful hands of yours, ok?

GO!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 6, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread