Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Voting for a dumbass doctor however...

Also scummy.

##vote infinitum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
yeah I should ##unvote too, though I still think imgay claiming doc D1 (if he is a doc, of course) is maximum stupid and the scum should NK him tonight.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BottleKnight posted:

yeah I should ##unvote too, though I still think imgay claiming doc D1 (if he is a doc, of course) is maximum stupid and the scum should NK him tonight.

Sure, but we don't need to do their dirty work.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Jimson posted:

poo poo Lightbowgun literally had a paint shot that marks the target.

heavy bowguns have this too hth

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I know someone is going to make the Flavor =/ role argument. Buy when I first started getting Kashuno into Monster Hunter he literally printed out a loving 15 page weapon tree for the Gunlance so he would make EVERY POSSIBLE GUNLANCE. I SERIOUSLY doubt he would make a lovely flavor like that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Also scummy.

##vote infinitum

Sorry for calling the 'Doctor' who full claimed with 0 pressure D1 a dumbass.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Sorry for calling the 'Doctor' who full claimed with 0 pressure D1 a dumbass.

I will protect him.

He will be guarded in my prison.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Mayor Glowku posted:

heavy bowguns have this too hth

Why don't u lemme see that huge prick boi tbh

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Jimson, you're going to regret it if you kill your target tonight.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

I have 2 targets I am concerned with right now.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Also, ##vote Absurd Revolver what the hell was this even?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Scum are staying on the bandwagon until a new close-to-deadline bandwagon is decided upon.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Can we stop voting BK for a minute to discuss what the hell this post is?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Infinitum

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

the problem is that there is probably a very good chance that Absurd Revolver telling us what that bad breadcrumb really means would be bad for town

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

BottleKnight posted:

oh just caught up, I'm fine with dying tbh, if imgay and jimson are both town then I'm fine with my team losing

I'm a tracker, my flavor is that I have a lance and I can do an aggressive charge with it to follow people around and see where they go at night.

obviously there can be scum trackers, but I am a town tracker.

Will not vote our tracker gently caress off with the turbo people.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##unvote iguess idk whays even going on tbh

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Jimson posted:

Can we stop voting BK for a minute to discuss what the hell this post is?

Its a hint that there might be a masonry and that rurea should still be killed this evening.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
No, I just don't think we should kill town, which I believe rurea is. I'm saying I'll block the attempt.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

No, I just don't think we should kill town, which I believe rurea is. I'm saying I'll block the attempt.

All I'm hearing is a scum player trying to protect their scum bro from town vig with vague threats .

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can someone not heal jimson so i can shot him im the face? tia

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

All I'm hearing is a scum player trying to protect their scum bro from town vig with vague threats .

Believe what you want, pick a different target to prove your claim. I'm dying either way.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

I know someone is going to make the Flavor =/ role argument. Buy when I first started getting Kashuno into Monster Hunter he literally printed out a loving 15 page weapon tree for the Gunlance so he would make EVERY POSSIBLE GUNLANCE. I SERIOUSLY doubt he would make a lovely flavor like that.

This I completely agree with. I played MH4 with him and jeez did he know everything about the game (good thing)

He helped my friend a lot too when he was just starting out. If anyone would get flavor correct it would be Kash

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

something tells me N1 is going to own, but I thought that last game and then there was a lightning rod that used up my BP

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Look Under The Rock posted:

Jimson's claim is pretty bad and elaborate but holy poo poo bottle that was a horrific post for day 1

LUTR is scum. She voted me with nothing but "that was a bad post," which is a fine case for D1 if you put any work into it at all. She's trying here to shame me and change the tone of the way my play is discussed (when I initially posted the "he threw his doc away not me" post nobody really had a problem with it), not actually give any rationale at all on why my play is scummy.

It's a really easy case that doesn't even make an alignment call.

##vote LUTR

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

That makes this easy then.

##vote Absurd Revolver

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

##vote Absurd Revolver

Or wait the direct approach.

##vote Rurea

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Azuth0667 posted:

##vote Absurd Revolver

Its only easy when you're scum and you know who you want dead. What proof do you have of Rurea being scum?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Azuth0667 posted:

Or wait the direct approach.

##vote Rurea

That works too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

Its only easy when you're scum and you know who you want dead. What proof do you have of Rurea being scum?

Are you questioning the will of Ahura Mazda

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

Are you questioning the will of Ahura Mazda

##vote Absurd Revolver

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

LUTR is scum. She voted me with nothing but "that was a bad post," which is a fine case for D1 if you put any work into it at all. She's trying here to shame me and change the tone of the way my play is discussed (when I initially posted the "he threw his doc away not me" post nobody really had a problem with it), not actually give any rationale at all on why my play is scummy.

It's a really easy case that doesn't even make an alignment call.

##vote LUTR

because you're implying yo ubelieve he is the doctor while voting him

the alignment call is scum, hence, the vote, on you.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

because you're implying yo ubelieve he is the doctor while voting him

the alignment call is scum, hence, the vote, on you.

It's an easy case she didn't even care to explain. I don't like it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also I am having a REALLY hard time believing any role claim after me and Imgay claimed because it all seems kinda suspect. Everyone claiming now we're the same people who were like OMG CLAIMING IS DUMB DON'T CLAIM! I sincerely would not vote someone out for not claiming their role during a claim train. It might make me suspicious of you, but not claiming is just as town friendly as claiming a role that needs guidance. (like mine) Yet here they are now claiming their role like we're supposed to say OH OKAY SORRY DIDN'T KNOW.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
By the way, since I want to live and still be honest:

##unvote

##vote: Rurea

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Infinitum (4): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, imgay, imgay, imgay, Meinberg, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, King Burgundy, Anomalous Amalgam
BottleKnight (3): King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, tpink, Mayor Glowku, flerp, Jimson, King Burgundy, Jimson, flerp, Mayor Glowku, Absurd Revolver
Rurea (2): Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Azuth0667, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Absurd Revolver
Absurd Revolver (2): Jimson, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Mayor Glowku
Look Under The Rock (1): BottleKnight
Jimson (1): Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum
imgay (0): Rurea, King Burgundy, Rurea, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Rurea, BottleKnight
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Jimson, flerp, Jimson, flerp
Mayor Glowku (0): Jimson, Jimson
flerp (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (3): flerp, iajanus, Rurea

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 18 minutes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

[b]##vote Rurea[b]

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Rurea

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

It's an easy case she didn't even care to explain. I don't like it.

it is not necessary to explain a case so obvious, or why kids love cinnamon toast crunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Absurd Revolver posted:

By the way, since I want to live and still be honest:

##unvote

##vote: Rurea

Wait what? Im confused

• Locked thread