Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
"hey i killed a person i said i would kill that proves im not scum
whoops sry though that guy was town though my b
im still town though let me just kill someone else
oh he was town too but you can still trust me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
##vote jimson

I feel fine about inf.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

"hey i killed a person i said i would kill that proves im not scum
whoops sry though that guy was town though my b
im still town though let me just kill someone else
oh he was town too but you can still trust me"

And the moment that stops then I am scum. Why do you find it so hard for me to be town flerp?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
bevause ur scum, pal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

bevause ur scum, pal

God flerp. You couldn't be farther from the truth. Do you want me to ruin this entire night and full claim my special caveat to my role?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:allears:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Jimson posted:

God flerp. You couldn't be farther from the truth. Do you want me to ruin this entire night and full claim my special caveat to my role?

:allears:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

god damnit

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:nsallears:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
:downsa:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I become a juggernaut.
So I can't be stopped when I attempt a kill. Meaning scum has to have some kind of Doctor role or a role blocker.

Which makes me think imgay is actually scum dr and just fake claiming town alligned. Which also explains why we have a jailer. It's a good counter to scum doctor if we can just lock the doctor up.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Jimson posted:

I become a juggernaut.
So I can't be stopped when I attempt a kill. Meaning scum has to have some kind of Doctor role or a role blocker.

Which makes me think imgay is actually scum dr and just fake claiming town alligned. Which also explains why we have a jailer. It's a good counter to scum doctor if we can just lock the doctor up.

I juggernutted once.

That's my story

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

I become a juggernaut.

If you think imgay is a Scum doctor why'd you full claim after he said he'd protect you..

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The reason I wanted to keep this a secret was the off chance that scum would get cocky and think I was going to be unable to kill one of them if they just have the dr or id they just roleblock me.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

There's a lot of gambitting going on around here...

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Even the gambits are making gambits.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gaybits more like

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

:goatsecx:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

The more Jimson types, the more he sounds like a bad guy to me.

##vote Jimson

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

When do we find out if we killed the monster?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

When do we find out if we killed the monster?

We haven't even hunter yet

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I never played any of the MH games so I don't get how any of that is supposed to work.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Yeah, the hunting mechanic has thrown me a bit, too.

Let's hunt the rabbit and make some stew (do we get to make stew afterwards?)!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

I never played any of the MH games so I don't get how any of that is supposed to work.

whoever's fastest gets the prey

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

See I had a plan.
My plan included a gambit to satisfy town and let me keep my real goal a secret, but town decided I was scum so yeah.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This isn't me giving up though. We know A LOT more about scum now than we did when we started.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, I am going to Owen Beach soon near Point Defiance and will not be on my phone so keep that in mind when I am not posting.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Jimson (6): Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, flerp, iajanus, Rurea, BottleKnight, King Burgundy
BottleKnight (3): King Burgundy, Look Under The Rock, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, tpink, Mayor Glowku, flerp, Jimson, King Burgundy, Jimson, flerp, Mayor Glowku, Absurd Revolver
Rurea (3): Mayor Glowku, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Azuth0667, GulagDolls, Absurd Revolver, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Absurd Revolver, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson
Infinitum (3): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, imgay, imgay, imgay, Meinberg, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, King Burgundy, Anomalous Amalgam, Jimson, Jimson, King Burgundy
imgay (0): Rurea, King Burgundy, Rurea, BottleKnight, King Burgundy, Infinitum, Rurea, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Rurea, BottleKnight
Look Under The Rock (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Jimson, flerp, Jimson, flerp
Meinberg (0): Jimson, Jimson
Absurd Revolver (0): Jimson, Azuth0667, Azuth0667, Mayor Glowku, Jimson, Mayor Glowku, Rurea, Rurea
Mayor Glowku (0): Jimson, Jimson
flerp (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (1): Mayor Glowku

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 05th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 10 minutes.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I'm not convinced Jimson is mafia but I also really don't want a no lynch day 1

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm not convinced Jimson is mafia but I also really don't want a no lynch day 1

you and five other ppl vote bottle knight

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

you and five other ppl vote bottle knight

##vote bottleknight

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I started it. Cmon boys, we lynch jimson tomorrow if his gambit doesn't work.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

The people voting for me and Inf should change their votes please. 40 ish minutes left, dont waste them

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I didn't think of the other option, which is just lynching Jimson. Sorry rurea!

Also sorry Jimson but I wanna live.

##unvote

##vote: Jimson

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Someone refresh me because i really dont want to go find it myself. Who claimed jailor?

Jimson claimed vig / miller
Absurd claimed... doctor right?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Mayor Glowku posted:

Someone refresh me because i really dont want to go find it myself. Who claimed jailor?

Jimson claimed vig / miller
Absurd claimed... doctor right?

Absurd posted:

I guess I'll claim too, for all that will do.

I can block one kill, then die. I figure now with a doc and vig claim I'm not in danger.

imgay is the doctor, I think (his claim is that, anyway).

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

It's pretty out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

I CAN SEE THE MONSTER IN YOUR PHOTO. KILL IT NOW BEFORE IT GROWS TO ITS NEXT FORM!

• Locked thread