Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Birdstrike posted:

flerp's vote being chabged on vote finder after kash changed my Pod vote leads me to believe it was something kash discussed in scumdoc and a nwebie scum tried it on flerp

This is incredibly hard for my brain to parse... What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

This is incredibly hard for my brain to parse... What?

vote yiurself

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

vote yiurself

I already did that once. It didn't seem to keep

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Won't be around again until deadline, so, thoughts on our vote-getters:

me - even stepping back, my vote is from Glowku and his only argument has been pointing at me and calling me scum. If he'd made a case, I could speak to it. But he hasn't.

chaos - sucks that he made his grand entrance into the game today, but beyond his posting restriction I think he's making some decent points.

donpeters - I have no idea what this guy is smoking, but I want some. I'm having a really hard time getting a read on him, because I'm having a hard time reading him at all. I'd be willing to vote for him moving forward, especially if he never manages to say anything coherent, but...

Glowku - yeah. I've already made my case here, and nothing I've seen in the meantime has convinced me otherwise. I still think he's the best vote today.

##vote Glowku

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mayor Glowku (2): Birdstrike, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tendai, Tendai, Propaganda Machine
chaoslord (2): Anomalous Amalgam, Tendai
TheDonPeters (1): chaoslord
Propaganda Machine (1): Mayor Glowku
Birdstrike (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (3): bunnyofdoom, Rurea, TheDonPeters

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2016 at 7 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 9 hours, 9 minutes.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Propaganda Machine posted:

donpeters - I have no idea what this guy is smoking, but I want some. I'm having a really hard time getting a read on him, because I'm having a hard time reading him at all. I'd be willing to vote for him moving forward, especially if he never manages to say anything coherent, but...

It's good stuff! I tend to be posting early in the morning or late at night cuppuled with dyslexia means that I may mistype the odd word, normally I woul ninja edit but I assumed folk were smart enough to get my meaning.

Birdstrike posted:

look at his most revent post

"chaos of glowku, chaos is bad

CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY LOOKS LIKE CONTRNT BUT ISNT SCUMBUNTING

but disregarding my cinspiracy chaos over glowku, but oooh I don't wanna vote chaos until other people do [then tomorrow I can just say well I followed more experienced players]"

i think that s a newbie scum post

Wanting to give people a chance to talk before voting is scummy is it?
The whole conspiracy thing is trying to figure out explanations as to why we only have had one poison each night when we had two n2, I have been suspicious of poison claims since the start, and was looking at the reason bunny might be lying, and trying to engage with the points Choas was making seeing if he might contribute anything, if you think my posts anre not scum hunting and lack content why not callout chaos for the same reason?

It's scummy to be torn between two guys who the arguments against are pretty similar.

Also pointing at a d1 post and calling it wishy washy? What else am I me t to be day one? There some super sector that lets you be certain of who is scum d1? I have doubts on who is scum and who is not, I voice my doubts and see what other folk think, is that not what this game is?

Glowku self voting again dose not fill me with confidence but:

And chaos voting on me looks like he is trying to deflect attention with out contributing, so now I am firmly in the
##vote chaoslord camp

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Not a *hiccup* lot of time and I'm gonna be *hiccup* getting on a plane when it's deadline so I'm gonna *hiccup* go ahead and claim.

I'm the other *hiccup* Doctor. I visited Birdstrike, azuth, and Tendai. Tendai claiming my *hiccup* flavor of leeches (I think it was him?) was stupid *hiccup* because it lost me the way to confirm myself.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

The "other" doctor? I guess it could make sense with the flavor of the game but I'm still not convinced on this claim

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mayor Glowku posted:

The "other" doctor? I guess it could make sense with the flavor of the game but I'm still not convinced on this claim

Tendai , a claimed doctor, claimed to be poisoned. Tendai is still alive.

Conclusions:
1. There are multiple doctors
or
2. Tendai lied about being poisoned

If you want to go down rabbit hole 2, feel free, but that's something you should have been skeptical about at the start of the day, not now.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I will be aslewp in not too long. You have until then to convimenve me about chaoslord

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Willing to *hiccup* move my vote to glowku to prevent no lunch but *hiccup* feel better about TDP

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Let's do it.
##vote glowku

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Chaoslord don't tell me when and what I should be skeptical at please

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

If we switch the vote to me please let me hammer myself. Gotta get my rocks off somehow

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Ps what does poisoning mean? I figured it was some sort of "poison this night die the next night" or something like that

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Based off who I trust, and who I distrust, and their voting, I'm gonna have to go
##vote chaoslord

Also, I think we might have deadlock now....

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

bunnyofdoom posted:

Based off who I trust, and who I distrust, and their voting, I'm gonna have to go
##vote chaoslord

Also, I think we might have deadlock now....

You're an idiot or scum. Have you not read anything?

Why is Tendai still alive if I am not a doctor?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mayor Glowku posted:

Ps what does poisoning mean? I figured it was some sort of "poison this night die the next night" or something like that

Yeah, that's it. So Tendai, poisoned N2, should have died N3. He didn't. Someone had to save him. Or he was never poisoned and him and bunny are running a scum gambit, which I am starting to consider after that vote

Please everyone read TDP.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

chaoslord posted:

You're an idiot or scum. Have you not read anything?

Why is Tendai still alive if I am not a doctor?

Good point. Because Tendai is also a doc who healed me, and I was going by her vote partially. But I don't remember ready you doc claimed, and said you were the one who healed her
##unvote

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Good point. Because Tendai is also a doc who healed me, and I was going by her vote partially. But I don't remember ready you doc claimed, and said you were the one who healed her
##unvote

Seriously, if you doc claimed before that post, please quote. I do apologize in that case.

Also, remember Rurea claimed poison N1, and didn't claimed to be healed til n3.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

bunnyofdoom posted:

Seriously, if you doc claimed before that post, please quote. I do apologize in that case.

Also, remember Rurea claimed poison N1, and didn't claimed to be healed til n3.

Rurea has said multiple times it was never an explicit you are poisoned message, haven't they? Everyone else who was poisoned that we know of claimed to have gotten and explicit message.

chaoslord posted:

Not a *hiccup* lot of time and I'm gonna be *hiccup* getting on a plane when it's deadline so I'm gonna *hiccup* go ahead and claim.

I'm the other *hiccup* Doctor. I visited Birdstrike, azuth, and Tendai. Tendai claiming my *hiccup* flavor of leeches (I think it was him?) was stupid *hiccup* because it lost me the way to confirm myself.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Rurea has said multiple times it was never an explicit you are poisoned message, haven't they? Everyone else who was poisoned that we know of claimed to have gotten and explicit message.

Fair point on that. The fact that Rurea is voting Glowku makes me not vote Glowku.
And I missed that single post about your dr claim.

Also what happened to your hiccup gimmick.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mafia edit some *hiccups* in those recent posts, I just *hiccup* got real mad that an *hiccup* uncounted claimed Doctor got put at *hiccup* -1 in potentially MYLO

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

*hiccup* I should learn *hiccup* to hit preview

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

s'ok. Yes, I got cured of poison by Tendai, which was vomit. Tendai got healed by your leeches, so I think there are two drs, and probably 3 scum. We killed one, but I am unsure who they are. Again, I don't think glowku, but I am suspicious of Rurea, as a scum trying to claim to be poisoned to flush out Drs.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress it, chaoslord lets win this game

##vote thedonpeters

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

s'ok. Yes, I got cured of poison by Tendai, which was vomit. Tendai got healed by your leeches, so I think there are two drs, and probably 3 scum. We killed one, but I am unsure who they are. Again, I don't think glowku, but I am suspicious of Rurea, as a scum trying to claim to be poisoned to flush out Drs.

I am not scum, I've just been relaying all the information available to me.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

1 hour 45 minutes left

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

##vote thedonpeters

Just because we are running low on time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Busy at work right now.

I can get behind a TheDonPeters vote though.

Outside of that I'd vote Glowku as a close second.

Chaoslord is still suspicious, but his posting has dissuaded me of my stance on him somewhat.

##vote TheDonPeters

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Votecount for Day 4

TheDonPeters (4): chaoslord, Rurea, bunnyofdoom, Anomalous Amalgam
Mayor Glowku (2): Birdstrike, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tendai, Tendai, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Rurea
chaoslord (2): Anomalous Amalgam, Tendai, TheDonPeters, bunnyofdoom, bunnyofdoom, Anomalous Amalgam
Propaganda Machine (1): Mayor Glowku
Birdstrike (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2016 at 7 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 36 minutes.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

bunnyofdoom posted:

Problem with a 3 man scum team is *hiccup* Kashuno died D1. There was a NK. Azuth, a flipped town *hiccup*, also claimed poison and was the first to do it. While he lied *hiccup* about the tracker claim to try to save his skin, I don't think he would have *hiccup* claimed poison if he really wasn't. For you to have *hiccup* been poisoned D1, the scum team had to start at 4.

Unless I am *hiccup* misreading what you mean.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Problem with a 3 man scum team is *hiccup* Kashuno died D1. There was a NK. Azuth, a flipped town *hiccup*, also claimed poison and was the first to do it. While he lied *hiccup* about the tracker claim to try to save his skin, I don't think he would have *hiccup* claimed poison if he really wasn't. For you to have *hiccup* been poisoned D1, the scum team had to start at 4.

Unless I am *hiccup* misreading what you mean.

You are correct, but remember, he did claim tracker to save his skin, even when he wasn't a tracker, so it could have been the same for his poison claim? Also, it could be 3 scum, and a serial killer 3p to make sure someone dies every night? I mean, we know night kills for scum take two nights via the OP. If they are down to 2, then drs could always heal those who have been posioned equally, so a 3p SK could throw a nice twist in.

That's my read on it anyways.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

You are correct, but remember, he did claim tracker to save his skin, even when he wasn't a tracker, so it could have been the same for his poison claim? Also, it could be 3 scum, and a serial killer 3p to make sure someone dies every night? I mean, we know night kills for scum take two nights via the OP. If they are down to 2, then drs could always heal those who have been posioned equally, so a 3p SK could throw a nice twist in.

That's my read on it anyways.

Given the lack of nightkills I doubt there is an SK. I think there are 4 scum and no 3P.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Given the lack of nightkills I doubt there is an SK. I think there are 4 scum and no 3P.

OR a survivor that has some type of resistance.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Wait, we know scum has a janitor. You guys are right, probably 4 scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Someone hammer Don.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
##unvote

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
##vote Thedonpeters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tendai posted:

##vote Thedonpeters

Make it bold, my bird friend. Demonstrate your conviction!

• Locked thread