Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

no they will not posted:

Nothing you could give me could satisfy me. I do not desire money. I am merely here to partake in the pure joy of killing. My gun thirsts for blood. My name is not important. All of you will pay. I am the angel of death. and this big dollar sign bag just has uh my laundry in it

as a byob poster I identify with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

no they will not posted:

Nothing you could give me could satisfy me. I do not desire money. I am merely here to partake in the pure joy of killing. My gun thirsts for blood. My name is not important. All of you will pay. I am the angel of death. and this big dollar sign bag just has uh my laundry in it

How are you today, not important?

yeah actually they will

Doc Friday posted:

How are you today, not important?

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Not_Important

joke_explainer

*being dragged away by the police*

what the hell!! IT WAS IRONIC!!! I WAS BEING IRONIC!!!

FluffieDuckie

joke_explainer posted:

*being dragged away by the police*

what the hell!! IT WAS IRONIC!!! I WAS BEING IRONIC!!!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

eonwe

Let's have a contest

How fast can you stuff this burlap sack full of cash? I'll encourage you by raising my voice

.random

That's right, these deals are that good! Order now, while supplies last!

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Killing the rich is all the rage now, im just doing you a favor you see

MrWillsauce

Hello, I'm the bank robbery procedure inspector here for your annual robbery drill. In the event of a real robbery, you should all remain calm and comply with the robber, so let's practice and make sure you're ready. For this drill I will be playing the bank robber. Now put all the money in the bag. Yes, really do it. Act exactly like this is a real robbery, but of course it isn't. DID I STUTTER? PUT ALL THE MONEY IN THE BAG BEFORE I EXECUTE YOU ONE BY ONE! You're all doing great.

google THIS

MrWillsauce posted:

Hello, I'm the bank robbery procedure inspector here for your annual robbery drill. In the event of a real robbery, you should all remain calm and comply with the robber, so let's practice and make sure you're ready. For this drill I will be playing the bank robber. Now put all the money in the bag. Yes, really do it. Act exactly like this is a real robbery, but of course it isn't. DID I STUTTER? PUT ALL THE MONEY IN THE BAG BEFORE I EXECUTE YOU ONE BY ONE! You're all doing great.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

MrWillsauce posted:

...AND I WANNA SEE SOME JAZZ HANDS!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

guns for tits

MrWillsauce posted:

If I see any of you motherfuckers move a single god drat inch, I will personally shoot each and every one of you an email to remind you about the importance of taking these drills seriously!

guns for tits fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 6, 2016

FutonForensic

*crying* i said i'm Rob Burr! my name is Rob Burr! i walk into banks and yell "i'm Rob Burr, this is a Rob-o-ree!" *wheezing* it's "jamboree" but with my name in it! like "Mike-a-palooza"! it's my thing!

Android Blues

Doc Friday posted:

If I see any of you motherfuckers move a single god drat inch, I will personally shoot each and every one of you an email to remind you about the importance of taking these drills seriously!

FutonForensic posted:

*crying* i said i'm Rob Burr! my name is Rob Burr! i walk into banks and yell "i'm Rob Burr, this is a Rob-o-ree!" *wheezing* it's "jamboree" but with my name in it! like "Mike-a-palooza"! it's my thing!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
me: (entering my ski cabin house and hanging my balaclava on the hat rack) honey! i'm hoooome!!
wife: how was the bank? can't wait to try the new credit ca -- uh, honey
me: what?
wife: look down
me: (looking down at my hands, i notice i am carrying several overflowing sacks of $100 bills) gently caress! it happened again! gently caress!!

~sig~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

me: (entering my ski cabin house and hanging my balaclava on the hat rack) honey! i'm hoooome!!
wife: how was the bank? can't wait to try the new credit ca -- uh, honey
me: what?
wife: look down
me: (looking down at my hands, i notice i am carrying several overflowing sacks of $100 bills) gently caress! it happened again! gently caress!!

• Locked thread