Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TL posted:

The only thing that would make more like Mean Gene would be if he told us to call the Hotline for news on the Brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

In case you were wondering what Val Venis was up to

https://twitter.com/ValVenisEnt/status/727852427462856705
https://twitter.com/ValVenisEnt/status/728324968308563968

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i should try to get some weed off of that guy

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Is the implication that the second dream mentioned here just "owning a bunch of bags of weed"?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I have no problem with smoking weed but I cannot imagine I could take watching more than a minute or so of an "awesome weed video" without wanting to ventilate my own skull.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I have to believe the Kaptain Kannabis and that's how I roll catchphrase is some reference to Christian.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
It's time to recruit RVD and Kronik to orchestrate the biggest weed heist of all time.

I'm sorry for picking on Alex Riley again but within the past day he has very obviously namesearched himself and retweeted every single positive thing that got said about him after NXT.

Meanwhile, in the Axeman's domain,

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Memento posted:

I have no problem with smoking weed but I cannot imagine I could take watching more than a minute or so of an "awesome weed video" without wanting to ventilate my own skull.

Yeah, "weed culture" is about as dumb as it gets. Even Big Show's vape habit is a step above whatever Val's doing.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I like Dolph more than most but this was just stupid. He's bragging about being with this girl at a nice dinner and saying he can't tell anyone bc it's private (yet feels the need to tweet it...probably mid-meal mind you like a douchebag) and just when someone cracks a good joke he puts a stop to it.

VVV That makes it even funnier haha.

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 06:59 on May 6, 2016

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Moons over my Hammy is a Denny's menu item so that is definitely where he is eating.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Isn't Denny's like a lovely chain restaurant? We don't really have chain restaurants over here, but my understanding is that's it's not a very large step above McDonalds.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Denny's is diner food and has a ton of breakfast items like pancakes and poo poo. I'd say it's a good bit above McDonald's but it depends on the person. It's also a place where wrestlers can get steamed stuff really easily and a lot of wrestlers tend to go there. I read about the steamed poo poo in Triple H's workout book forever ago (surprisingly entertaining) and actually ran into Elijah Wood/Black Pope at a Carbondale IL Denny's once which was pretty cool.

To clarify the food does make you take a dump within moments of eating it and it's probably been 2 years or more since I've been to one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dolph probably blocked that guy for being the person who states the joke punchline like he caught him

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Denny's is IHOP-adjace. I guess here in Canada the closest homegrown equivalent would be Ricky's. Everyone there is either old or hungover.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Delsaber posted:

Everyone there is either old or hungover.

This would 100% apply to Denny's I could not agree more.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Delsaber posted:

Denny's is IHOP-adjace. I guess here in Canada the closest homegrown equivalent would be Ricky's. Everyone there is either old or hungover.

Or still drunk. One of the main things Denny's has going for it is that it is open 24/7 and they expect the wreckage of humanity to saunter in. I've never eaten at Denny's except between like 2 AM and 5 AM while trashed.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

it used to be denny's > waffle house > ihop > huddle house > doobies but it has been a while since i have eaten at any of those places and opinions are opinions, unless you insult lucha underground

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Memento posted:

Isn't Denny's like a lovely chain restaurant? We don't really have chain restaurants over here, but my understanding is that's it's not a very large step above McDonalds.

Do you remember Sizzler? It's like Sizzler-level but without the salad bar (I think), just diner food.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Tyson Tomko posted:

Elijah Wood/Black Pope

This is a fantastic typo.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Typo?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Tyson Tomko posted:

Denny's is diner food and has a ton of breakfast items like pancakes and poo poo. I'd say it's a good bit above McDonald's but it depends on the person. It's also a place where wrestlers can get steamed stuff really easily and a lot of wrestlers tend to go there. I read about the steamed poo poo in Triple H's workout book forever ago (surprisingly entertaining) and actually ran into Elijah Wood/Black Pope at a Carbondale IL Denny's once which was pretty cool.

To clarify the food does make you take a dump within moments of eating it and it's probably been 2 years or more since I've been to one.

I'm sure I read some poo poo about John Morrison eating like 2 steamed chickens a day. Not pieces, but actual full chickens

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Narrator posted:

Do you remember Sizzler? It's like Sizzler-level but without the salad bar (I think), just diner food.

I do remember Sizzler. Dolph Ziggler is the exact person who would take "his boo" to Sizzler.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Tyson Tomko posted:

I like Dolph more than most but this was just stupid. He's bragging about being with this girl at a nice dinner and saying he can't tell anyone bc it's private (yet feels the need to tweet it...probably mid-meal mind you like a douchebag) and just when someone cracks a good joke he puts a stop to it.

VVV That makes it even funnier haha.

#BAZINGA

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Ug, great, another wrestler that I have to hate for being a dipshit. Thanks for ruining another piece of my youth Val.

Is it that difficult to not be a childish douchebag when you share a political opinion?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Sanguinia posted:

Ug, great, another wrestler that I have to hate for being a dipshit. Thanks for ruining another piece of my youth Val.

Is it that difficult to not be a childish douchebag when you share a political opinion?

It is impossible to not be a childish douchebag when you're a libertarian

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Cavauro posted:

Dolph probably blocked that guy for being the person who states the joke punchline like he caught him

Hmmm... this makes sense.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
a lot of your childhood is going to be ruined if your standard for wrestler behavior is "supporting Bernie Sanders for president"

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
I've long made my peace with the fact that most of my cherished childhood heroes will have to be sent to siberia forever

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I like this one better

https://twitter.com/ValVenisEnt/status/728334328204120064

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash/status/728347671140966401

It's been a bad week :negative:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

So Nash is a nimble navigator huh

Nice

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Val Venis is legit mad because Ryback wants WWE to pay its workers more. Am I reading that correctly?

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Doesn't surprise me that Nash would support the candidate that got all of his money by exploiting everyone around him and doing as little work as possible.

coconono posted:

Val Venis is legit mad because Ryback wants WWE to pay its workers more. Am I reading that correctly?

He also decided to make it an education issue and talk about how mad he was that people who couldn't afford private schools were being educated.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

coconono posted:

Either that or is doing the standard Conservative/Libertarian "Edgy Transgressive Prankster" routine where they talk a bunch of poo poo about Liberal Concept X on social media platforms in order to get people to freak out at him. Before social media, it was TV shows. Before TV shows it was AM talk radio.

It's so tired and irritating that I would much rather he actually really care about Ryback's pay dispute rather than this dance-puppets-dance bullshit but eh, it's certainly giving him the attention he craves.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Alain Post posted:

a lot of your childhood is going to be ruined if your standard for wrestler behavior is "supporting Bernie Sanders for president"

There's a pretty huge difference between "supporting Bernie Sanders for President" and being a "gently caress the poor Libertarian"

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Hah it's pretty bad it took me this long to realize I typed Elijah Wood instead of Elijah Burke (D'angelo Dinero in TNA)

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Alex Riley was just released so this should be a good day for bad tweets

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Did Val even go to private school? or is he being obtuse just to be a dick?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GenericMartini posted:

Did Val even go to private school? or is he being obtuse just to be a dick?

Public high school lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I thought Nash was known for leaning left? Or is he legit trying to see what's gonna happen in the Fall election?