Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

It's pretty out.

pet the dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

switch to bk immediately

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
The correct vote is for Rurea.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Mayor Glowku posted:

Someone refresh me because i really dont want to go find it myself. Who claimed jailor?

Jimson claimed vig / miller
Absurd claimed... doctor right?

Yeah I'm just a crappy bodyguard.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah well that's not happening

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

pet the dog

Don't wanna make mine jealous

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit.

This is an actual concern as she gets bitey if I spend to much time with another animal with her around lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

pet the dog

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit.

This is an actual concern as she gets bitey if I spend to much time with another animal with her around lol

pugs get jealous because they are afraid you might realize the [insert animal] is better than it

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

But really we need to lynch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah ##vote bottle

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Vote switching to someone at -6 doesn't seem like a good strategy if you don't want a no-lynch.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
If we really want a lynch I will hammer but, I ain't switching.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

WHO UP

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

pet the dog

Kk

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote jimson alright sorry you have to die

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Infinitum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh goody another no lynch D1

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Remember what you agreed to Jimson.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Azuth0667 posted:

Remember what you agreed to Jimson.

My word is bird

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
The hunt for the Lagombi went well! The beast stood little chance, as weapons rained down upon it over and over again. Oddly, even for such a weak creature, no one was killed! The trip went great, and the hunters returned to the guild for a good nights rest.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 6, 2016

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm sorry Jimson :(

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'm town sorry gulag

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Life is hell. I guess on the positive side no lynch is kinda better than a town lynch? Though a town lynch could help point us to who's a baddie

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ALL NIGHT ACTIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY 10PM EST, 23:45 FROM THIS POST.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Open nights?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Open nights?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yes open nights I asked earlier

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Keen beans.

So persons of interest:
imgay - Claims Doctor
Jimson - Claims Night Vig Miller Juggernaut
Absurd Rev - Claims Bodyguard

Whatever happens this night flip is going to be interesting.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BottleKnight posted:

Yes open nights I asked earlier

in the scum doc probably

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

in the scum doc probably

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

imgay posted:

in the scum doc probably

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

Kash will this game have open nights?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Plus I already found scum nerds. Speaking of which I have to apologize to the scum for the turbo bandwagon not working. They almost got it to go, I got here just in time to claim.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Plus I already found scum nerds. Speaking of which I have to apologize to the scum for the turbo bandwagon not working. They almost got it to go, I got here just in time to claim.

Who do you think is scum?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kash your box is full we cant send any pms.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress. It fills up so fast ahhh

I have space again :argh:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gonna send you a million dick pics

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ok well that's your choice I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also heads up, I have plans pretty much all night tonight. I may be able to get things updated tonight, but it could possibly be tomorrow AM. Depends on when I get all night actions in.

• Locked thread