Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Make it bold, my bird friend. Demonstrate your conviction!

Also if he flips town, I think you and Bunny are scum and town might be in trouble.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Make it bold, my bird friend. Demonstrate your conviction!
oh goddammit forgot that

Can I edit my post to embolden things or is that still a no

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tendai posted:

oh goddammit forgot that

Can I edit my post to embolden things or is that still a no

Repost, vote bot isn't always good at picking up edits.

Heading to the airport now, see everyone back in God's time zone, central.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
##unvote

##vote TheDonPeters

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

TheDonPeters (5): chaoslord, Rurea, bunnyofdoom, Anomalous Amalgam, Tendai
Mayor Glowku (2): Birdstrike, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Tendai, Tendai, Propaganda Machine, Rurea, Rurea
chaoslord (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Tendai, TheDonPeters, bunnyofdoom, bunnyofdoom, Anomalous Amalgam, Tendai
Propaganda Machine (1): Mayor Glowku
Birdstrike (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 06th, 2016 at 7 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 12 minutes.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The town was divided. The sun began to set. As its last beams receded from the town, a lynchee was finally chosen: TheDonPeters.

He lets out a small chuckle, then a maniacal laugh. Suddenly, he pulls out a firearm and attempts to fire into the crowd. Someone drives their shoulder into this arm, and he barely misses as a burst of flame erupts from his firearm, and the bullet sails off into a distant window.

Several townsmen jump onto the powerful TheDonPeters, but he resists with all his strength. It's only when yet several more join the fray that he's finally brought into submission.

He struggles as he is brought onto the execution platform, and the noose is eventually brought around his neck, though he tries to resist, thrashing his head about.

Before the townsmen even have time to back away, someone pulls the lever, and the floor drops. Those on the platform narrowly dodge falling down along with TheDonPeters, and rush off the platform to catch a glimpse of him dying.

The noose doesn't break his powerful neck. Instead, he is slowly strangled. His face is red and twisted in fierce anger, his eyes are ablaze with rage, and he lets out powerful puffs of rage as he struggles with what little air he has left.

He tries to pull on the noose with one hand and pull some device out of his pocket with the other. The noose pulls his face upward, and he struggles to look down the device. He seems to struggle with it before it falls out of his hands to the floor. The device now well beyond his reach, he looks back up towards the sky. The town is silent, watching, waiting. He finally lets out a soft deathly sigh and falls limp.

Someone picks up the device and attempts to figure out its purpose. It's some kind of canister. Suddenly it starts hissing and letting out gas, the person panics and tosses it off into the distance. It explodes! while sailing through the sky into a massive fireball. The poisonous gases around it lending it fuel, but fortunately the fire lasts but an instant in the air and doesn't seem to reach anything.

TheDonPeters is lowered, and his pockets are searched.

Cigarettes and matches - nothing too unusual. But between the gun, shooting wildly at the townsfolk, and the explosive device - his role in everything was a bit of a giveaway.

Except... where did the gun go?...

TheDonPeters, Scum-Aligned Janitor, was lynched Day 4.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There was much celebration! The town had finally gotten one of the killers! Everyone took to the bar and quickly grew intoxicated. Liquor flowed, and there was much drinking.

This was probably not the best idea, but the town wanted to celebrate their victory, however incomplete it might still yet have been.

Eventually, one-by-one, the townsfolk made their way back to their homes with renewed confidence.

Though not all were happy, and there was still blood to be shed in the night.

Night 4 begins now. PM me your Night actions. 36 hours remain.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The sun begins to rise, and the town begins to assemble once again. The town is rather small now, and yet another townsman has mysteriously disappeared; this time it is Tendai.

The remaining townsmen go to her home. It reeks slightly of vomit. Medical supplies and books are strewn about everywhere, including a stack of books on her kitchen table.

She's found in her bedroom, lying in a pool of her own blood.

Tendai, Town-Aligned Doctor, was killed Night 4.

Day 5 begins now. 72 hours remain.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 10:01 on May 7, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Anomalous Amalgam, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom, chaoslord, Mayor Glowku, Propaganda Machine, Rurea

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 10th, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

RIP Birb Doc. You will be missed.

I did get cured again last night, so following the pattern I get poisoned again tonight? Tho, let's look at who defended TheDonPeters

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

bunnyofdoom posted:

RIP Birb Doc. You will be missed.

I did get cured again last night, so following the pattern I get poisoned again tonight? Tho, let's look at who defended TheDonPeters

At a quick glance, that's not a great line of questioning. It's not that you're wrong, it's just that it didn't happen, at least not among the people still alive. The only real read was Rurea questioning his excuse of being a newbie.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:ghost: :ghost:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Good morning town *buuuurp*

It seem they got our doctor, wh *Buuuuuuuuuuuurp* which really puts into question Chaoslord's doc claim. *bup* is it common to have a scum doc*hic*

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mayor Glowku posted:

It seem they got our doctor, wh *Buuuuuuuuuuuurp* which really puts into question Chaoslord's doc claim. *bup* is it common to have a scum doc*hic*

Uhh... What?

bunnyofdoom posted:

I did get cured again last night

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Uhh... What?

Maybe Tendai *burp* cured him. Oh god this gas is awful, It's like a just *bep* drank a whole 2 liter.

You uhg didn't answer my question,

Mayor Glowku posted:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Beside that I could have voted you, glowku, without any problem. Instead I helped rally folks to get TDP lynched. What scum motivation do I have to bus a teammate to clear my name when there is already a clear path to my safety that doesn't require a scumbro to go down?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

It's not common, though I wouldn't exactly call it rare either. Maybe uncommon?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

chaoslord posted:

It's not common, though I wouldn't exactly call it rare either. Maybe uncommon?

That's all I wanted to know. Jeez don't *breeeeeep* get so defensive

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Beside that I could have voted you, glowku, without any problem. Instead I helped rally folks to get TDP lynched. What scum motivation do I have to bus a teammate to clear my name when there is already a clear path to my safety that doesn't require a scumbro to go down?

Went back a reread yesterday, you did help lynch him and that doesn't seem to be a scum move. Or maybe he knew he *burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp* oh god... Maybe he knew he was getting caught and you guys talked it out in the scum doc. Who am I to judge *berpropipror*

Jesus

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mayor Glowku posted:

That's all I wanted to know. Jeez don't *breeeeeep* get so defensive

Haha, sorry. I just got frustrated because we are real close to endgame and the idea that I'm a scum Doctor is being floated when that would have required me to heal the town Doctor and then hardbus a teammate where if I were scum and did neither of those things the game would be over already. I'll be more calm about things.

Did anyone get poisoned?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

chaoslord posted:

Haha, sorry. I just got frustrated because we are real close to endgame and the idea that I'm a scum Doctor is being floated when that would have required me to heal the town Doctor and then hardbus a teammate where if I were scum and did neither of those things the game would be over already. I'll be more calm about things.

Did anyone get poisoned?

I woke up in a pool of drool. Dont know if that's indicative of anything.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I woke up in a pool of drool. Dont know if that's indicative of anything.

It's indicative that you need to wash your bedding :v:

Nah, so far all the poison claims have said they were explicit about it so I think that's ok

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I would not put bussing beyond anybody who helped drive the hammer against TDP. It looks like it was a foregone conclusion approaching deadline, and we're getting to the point in the game where vote histories are going to be one of our strongest tools.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Propaganda Machine posted:

I would not put bussing beyond anybody who helped drive the hammer against TDP. It looks like it was a foregone conclusion approaching deadline, and we're getting to the point in the game where vote histories are going to be one of our strongest tools.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if a late vote was a bus.

PMach did you get poisoned?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I don't think so. I felt ill, but it's sounding like poisons have been explicit.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I will be busy most of the day today and won't be posting until tonight *Breeepppp*

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Noted, but...

Glowku, you've been better today, but that posting restriction is fishy. Was it from the mod like chaos's from yesterday, or what?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
TheDonphan went out of his way to throw shade on glowku before votign a (now) claimed doc.

The lack of counterclsim on chaos, prob wouldn't vote him now

I would still vote mayor glock

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

Noted, but...

Glowku, you've been better today, but that posting restriction is fishy. Was it from the mod like chaos's from yesterday, or what?

I'm back, it's a pos-*burrrrrrrrrrrrp*t restriction. I'm all gassy

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:ghost: *leaves little spectral bird poops everywhere* :ghost:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

4 voted for Don, that remain alive. Of them, I know I am town, as is Lord Chaos. Of the rest, AA and Rurea I have expressed my skepticism outloud already.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

uh what

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

4 voted for Don, that remain alive. Of them, I know I am town, as is Lord Chaos. Of the rest, AA and Rurea I have expressed my skepticism outloud already.

The only problem I have with this sentence is that everyone will say "I know I am town"

*FARRRRRRRRRRTTTTT*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Relying on vote analysis alone will be tricky if we can't establish a pattern across all the lynches.

Got a pounding headache and daddy duties to attend to, but I'll do a write up shortly, not that it matters, but it might help.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rurea posted:

uh what

Sorry, let me rephrase, I expressed my skepticism of them being scum. Chaos vouched for you yesterday.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hey remember taj y time when growlku scum sloped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

hey remember taj y time when growlku scum sloped

Now, becuase I speak and read english, and have no idea what the gently caress you are saying.

• Locked thread