Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you don't post on a desktop pc with dual monitors you're nothing to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Chumps have fewer than three monitors

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If your monitor is in the same area as you physically are then you better get with the times

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Korthal posted:

How many people do you think post from the toilet? The ultimate shitpost :dukedog:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One time I said that I couldn't post threads on my phone and Lowtax replied saying you could change an option in User Control Panel but it doesn't work and it fucks up the way the forums look on your pc when you're on there since it's a setting tied to your account instead of the device you use. But that's okay, who needs threads in the forums.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

ScrubLeague posted:

Chumps have fewer than three monitors

Pfft, if it doesn't look like you're running a surveillance operation and have a dozen monitors you're human trash IMO

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Posting on a Ti-83 here

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
posting from apple watch itt

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

posting from a trough urinal

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
when i need to apply some really killer formatting to my shitpost to bring it across the finish line from pretty great to perfect i gotta be at a desktop with mouse and keyboard for precision

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Posting on a Ti-83 here

Ti-89 here :smuggo:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im posting from a raspberry pi i had installed into my flaccid penis

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mozi posted:

Ti-89 here :smuggo:

Unrelated: I bought one of these when they first came out because the Target salesman said it was going to be the latest and greatest and not one math class I ever had from Sophomore year through College graduation let me use it because it was "too advanced"

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
chilling on my sofa, tabletposting :c00lbert:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I tried posting on my phone but you have to hit each number several times before the right letter comes up and it's a real pain.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

rio posted:

Phone posting his great because people probably see me and think I am texting someone and have friends.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

RVWinkle posted:

I tried posting on my phone but you have to hit each number several times before the right letter comes up and it's a real pain.

Lol shame low tax didn't get in on the sms to post bots back in 2005

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Unrelated: I bought one of these when they first came out because the Target salesman said it was going to be the latest and greatest and not one math class I ever had from Sophomore year through College graduation let me use it because it was "too advanced"

Yeah, it could do a lot more higher maths and graphing than the 83, I think, but I think in my classes it was either no calcs at all on exams or you could use anything.

Also you could install that sweet Raptor-style top-down shooter on it.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I would comp post (compost?) more if the css wasn't so goddamn terrible and I could make SA not look like melted plastic again.

Posted from my Sony Xperia Z3micropenis

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have begun posting through sheer willpower, with no technological devices at all. Will check back later to see if my psychokinetic posting is successful.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Korthal posted:

How many people do you think post from the toilet? The ultimate shitpost :dukedog:

Literally doing this right now there is poo poo in my toilet and poo poo in my post

"Cuck"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

vyst posted:

looks like that salesman knew you were an easy Target

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The ti 89 can do algebra and calculus for you, that's why it's too advanced

Not just numerical results, like, it'll leave everything as variables and tell you what it is

raton fucked around with this message at 01:28 on May 7, 2016

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
I don't really know how my posting happens because I just dictate my posts to my secretary who then handles it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i only watch tv on 16 CRT monitors of different sizes, makes, and models stacked unevenly 4x4 and if you watch tv any other way it's bullshit.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

dog buttz posted:

looks like that salesman knew you were an easy Target

Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Rising the bus and posting hmm can't do that on a pc owned

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

Rising the bus and posting hmm can't do that on a pc owned
laptop, wifi hotspot

boom

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
I'll lurk on a phone/tablet but I'll be damned if I post on one. PC or nothing. Yes, I am old.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

sent from my ibone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lowtax where's my tapatalk

• Locked thread