Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
More new NXT people go through the initiation of driving in Florida.

https://twitter.com/mikeynicholls/status/728651816595001347

Also, Hornswoggle tweeted a thing after his release. Looks like he's already being booked on the indies as well.

https://twitter.com/wwehornswoggle/status/728641426255286278

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

rovert posted:

Given the day that's in it

gently caress does this mean

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

ICHIBAHN posted:

probably means rovert posts from his phone

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

ICHIBAHN posted:

Didn't realise this wasn't an expression outside of Ireland but apparently it's not.

It means that 'given what is happening today/what occasion today is, this is appropriate'.

In this context - since it's releases day, here's a nice update on somebody previously let go.

Also - does nobody say future endeavoured anymore?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Since Big Johnny started using it onscreen it's become a little passé

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TestifyDVon/status/728931114618900481

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MrBling posted:

Also, Hornswoggle tweeted a thing after his release. Looks like he's already being booked on the indies as well.

https://twitter.com/wwehornswoggle/status/728641426255286278

Swoggle owns.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hornswoggle, to a lesser degree, reminds me of Khali in that he gets poo poo on for his career's output even though his physical stature is largely limiting in what he can physically do.

Unreal the amount of people who dump on Khali for being poo poo at wrestling when the answer as to why he was poo poo at it is clear as day. Different to being annoyed at a push for him or whatever.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think if your physical stature dictates that you be poo poo at wrestling, you shouldnt go into wrestling

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

i think if your physical stature dictates that you be poo poo at wrestling, you shouldnt go into wrestling

If you have a attribute or a look that someone is willing to pay for why should you not use that to your advantage. Being "poo poo" in wrestling is purely subjective.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I also think wrestling companies shouldnt hire people to wrestle if they can't wrestle

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Hornswoggle, to a lesser degree, reminds me of Khali in that he gets poo poo on for his career's output even though his physical stature is largely limiting in what he can physically do.

Unreal the amount of people who dump on Khali for being poo poo at wrestling when the answer as to why he was poo poo at it is clear as day. Different to being annoyed at a push for him or whatever.

Well to be fair, the difference here is Khali was pushed all the way to World Champion status even though he couldn't work for poo poo. He was perfectly acceptable during his Punjabi Playboy phase squashes other mid-carders, but the man should have never sniffed the top of the card. Hornswoggle wasn't ever pushed like that, by the time he won the Cruiserweight title the championship was already effectively dead.

Also WeeLC with Torito was better than anything Khali ever did.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

Maybe, but if someone wants to do something and they think they can, why should something like that beyond their control stop them from even trying?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Super No Vacancy posted:

I also think wrestling companies shouldnt hire people to wrestle if they can't wrestle

controversial

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Maybe, but if someone wants to do something and they think they can, why should something like that beyond their control stop them from even trying?

If you are advocating for extremely serious and terrible crimes to be done then I stand against it, personally

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What a square!!!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ICHIBAHN posted:

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No tryin to read a rovey para

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

something something charlotte had a nanny

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Ostentatious posted:

something something charlotte had a nanny

His obsession with Becky is creepy.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Given the day that's in it

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
?!???!?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
There's rules against drunk posting.

WWE gives another chance to Primo and Epico but fires the one who was truly over in their last team the world isn't fair.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Cesaro busy feuding with Kevin Owens

https://twitter.com/WWECesaro/status/729050726190747649

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Of course theres a reflection of coffee in the photo

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/DarrenYoungWWE/status/729089743854567424

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Big Cass mean mugging

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Is that Dasha Fuentes?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
It is.

Lol at Xavier posting snaps of him at a Kpop concert.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sigma posted:

Is that Dasha Fuentes?

Yeah she's being announcing on WWE Live Events for a while now. I thought they might being releasing Lillian last Friday.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Tea time with Summer:

https://twitter.com/RealSummerWWE/status/729122885961433088

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

If Hornswoggle was as immobile as the Great Khali and won the World Heavyweight Championship you'd have a point.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Dolph got to beat Khali with a sleeper when he was still a monster so at least that came out of Khali's push and treatment.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Not nearly enough fanny packs.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

The reflecting coffee cup is a nice touch.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Wait, summer rae got fired?

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Is there any other explanation?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

FAROOQ posted:

Is there any other explanation?

I assume she's talking about reactions she got to the rumor that she was fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

They would have removed her from the Superstars section of wwe.com if she was fired.