Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What'd you get up to last night Piggy Wiggy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote tommunist

If you're town your ability is a massive liability because Scum will hide behind it every night because they'll just keep targeting you.

Preeeeeeeeeety sure you're Scum tho, because I doubt very much you'll ever 'target' a Scum.

YES GOT HIM PISS OFF YOU'RE OUT!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

For those playing at home, he's Shane Warne: The Musical or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Warnie is a cricketer :boonie:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Can we just not turbo again because even though quid was a bad guy, that was loving stupid. The day was over before I even woke up.

We know that quid likely did shoot jake so idk what's up with tomms claim.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
As far as i understand it, both me and quidnose targeted jake, its possible no one targeted me, and my ability did nothing, but its impossible to tell.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

:ghost: Everyone go listen to Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson because it's great!

Also gently caress you all~ :ghost:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hey infinitum did you get a pm last night about Keane?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I did. The PM I recieved said I saw nothing.

It also said CCKeane was town, but we say that on the flip anyway.

Infinitum posted:

Ok we have a ninja or something else untraceable.

I observed cckeane last night and saw nothing.

N1 I was told I was unable to perform my action, even though I targeted JakeP.
Someone blocked me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Thanks for turboing D2. Glad I didn't have anything useful to share.

FYI, N1 Keane used his power on me. I got a message that he was town.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

u r welcomm

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I guess on reread the people I most suspect based on flips are Dong and Garth.

There is almost nothing substantial to make a case with on either of them though, so just shooting in the dark. Voting Garth since he has the fewest posts of the two.

##vote Garth

I also had Tomm on that list, but thinking about it, why would he reflect onto Jake on N1 if he was scum with him? So thinking he's prolly not scum.

Thinking Taste, AN, and MCS are likely town based on the reread.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, CC picked a good musical.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

I guess on reread the people I most suspect based on flips are Dong and Garth.

There is almost nothing substantial to make a case with on either of them though, so just shooting in the dark. Voting Garth since he has the fewest posts of the two.

##vote Garth

I also had Tomm on that list, but thinking about it, why would he reflect onto Jake on N1 if he was scum with him? So thinking he's prolly not scum.

Thinking Taste, AN, and MCS are likely town based on the reread.

For some reason my vote isn't showing up in votefinder, fyi.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Maybe he's not in votefinder.

Testing.
##vote garthoneeye

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wait.. Garth's dead. He died N1.

You loving idiot.

##unvote

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:munch: lmao i was just about to post that :munch:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That's hilarious.

Guess I'll vote the other one then.

##vote dongbot

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bit suss you're looking at people to lynch based on post count tho mate.

When I do that I at least look to see if they've contributed anything.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Bit suss you're looking at people to lynch based on post count tho mate.

When I do that I at least look to see if they've contributed anything.

It was based on their votes and the flips we've had(though I obviously missed garth's).

The only thing I used post count for was to decide between the two.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tommunist or Burgundy.

Tommunist or Burgundy.

Decisions, decisions.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Tommunist or Burgundy.

Tommunist or Burgundy.

Decisions, decisions.

Not that I want you to vote for me, but, how do you justify Tommunist being on the same team with Jake and reflecting onto him?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

##vote tommunist

If you're town your ability is a massive liability because Scum will hide behind it every night because they'll just keep targeting you.

Preeeeeeeeeety sure you're Scum tho, because I doubt very much you'll ever 'target' a Scum.

YES GOT HIM PISS OFF YOU'RE OUT!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ah, so doesn't matter to you if he's scum. Got it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So you think his reflect is why you aren't seeing the killer?

I thought it was because you suspected a ninja or something.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tommunist could have just said that for town cred, etc. Not sure if we have a cop or not, and now's probably not the right time to reveal results.
Again still a massive liability for town that should be removed. Unless he comes forth with other abilities.

As a miller I'll need to be voted off soon so I don't hit lylo and add to the confusion, but I can probably do 1-2 more days at the least.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Also, revisiting this part specifically, we have an uncountered claim that his ability creates the "visited such and such" part from the mod. Based on that, he targetted Jake on N1. Who was scum. So he already has.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

So you think his reflect is why you aren't seeing the killer?

I thought it was because you suspected a ninja or something.

Possibility of either.

There is a scenario I worked out in my head where Tomm has to use ##run on me every night from now on, effectively taking us both out as targets during night phase.
Like I genuinely want to be lynched or killed off soon, but I want to get a couple more uses out of ##observe if possible.

I'm 2 for 2 on the actual targets for the night kill.

I've just been unable to see what happens :negative:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Just to put it all in one place:

Tommunist posted:

Each night i target someone, everything directed at me is redirected at them, it'll say in thread that they were visited (but not by whom).

D2

Asiina posted:

JakeP was visited!

D3

Asiina posted:

Someone visited CCKeane last night!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

my ability doesn't effect people (as far as im aware) who target the person i reflect onto.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's frustrating I haven't gotten a result off of ##observe is all, as I'll need to be voted off soon due to miller.

:negative:

Tommunist posted:

my ability doesn't effect people (as far as im aware) who target the person i reflect onto.

Do you have another ability you can use instead of ##run? I'm not saying to use it, because you're like a reverse bodyguard atm, but it'd be nice to know it's there.

Like ##run is still a massive liability for town tho.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

the other ability is the one that posts who i reflect onto in the thread at start of day.

Infinitum posted:

Like ##run is still a massive liability for town tho.

How? it means i can't be targeted by scum at night, it seems like you know this and are fishing for my lynch because you can't do it at night.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

FYI, I'll be traveling for a week starting tomorrow afternoon. Probably won't see any posting from me except in the late evenings starting then.

And now off to bed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

KB, why Dongbot? He's made more posts than some other lurkers.

Tommunist posted:

How? it means i can't be targeted by scum at night, it seems like you know this and are fishing for my lynch because you can't do it at night.

No I was just calling it a liability, like having a miller around is a liability.

If you think about it, it comes off sounding like a town aligned ability.
But why would scum keep targeting you again and again. It might eventually come reflect onto them again.

I don't like the ability, and I think it's a cover.

gently caress fishing.
##vote Tommunist

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I need to sleeeeep. Ok, real quick. Again, it wasn't based on post count. That was only for deciding between two people I had picked out. It started here:

Asiina posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (6): King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye, Infinitum, Tommunist
JakeP (4): Infinitum, Tremendous Taste, Quidnose, AnonymousNarcotics, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Infinitum
Rarity (1): JakeP, dongsbot 9000, JakeP, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rarity, dongsbot 9000, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
AnonymousNarcotics (1): JakeP, JakeP, CCKeane
SirSamVimes (0): Tommunist, Tommunist
Tremendous Taste (0): JakeP, JakeP, Quidnose, Quidnose
Infinitum (0): King Burgundy, garthoneeye, JakeP, Tommunist, King Burgundy, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, garthoneeye, Tommunist
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): CCKeane, JakeP, JakeP, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, CCKeane

So you have myself(town), Jake(scum), Dong, Garth(town), Inf, Tomm pushing for Quid. Now, he ended up being bad, but he wasn't scum. So all of these people were pushing against the actual scum cuddle of Jake.

So then I just looked at the flow of posts, when the votes came, etc. I think the people on Jake come off looking pretty good. The people that weren't on him are probably where the final scum is. I don't remember why I eliminated you from contention and not going to look back right now, but I think it had to do with when and how you voted Jake, even though you didn't end there. I eliminated SSV because I don't know why he wouldn't push for Quid at the final moments when he was around and it looked like it could sway to Jake still. Instead he didn't vote. I already explained why I removed Tomm. After realizing Garth is dead, that really only leaves Dong.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The reason that there is almost definitely a ninja is that no ##kill appeared in the list now that the SK is dead.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you the ninja Sam?

Would you do that to me mate?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

No, and if you look at my posts today I'm sure you could deduce my role.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

All of your 6 posts? I dunno man it might take me some time to shift through this.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The information is all there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Let it go!

Let it go!

Can't hold it in any more!