Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

quote:

a girl is “ready” is between the ages of 13 and 20 ...

The ‘youth’ ready for marriage has breasts. A woman who is to be married is one who has breasts; breasts which signal her readiness for marriage, and breasts who promise enjoyment for her husband. (We believe that ‘breasts’ here stand as a symbol for all forms of full secondary sexual characteristics.)
The ‘youth’ ready for marriage is one who is ready for sexual intercourse sexually and emotionally. Her desire is for her husband, and she is ready to rejoice in him physically.

The government is discriminating against me based on my religion by not letting me bang teenage girls! I only banged ones with tits so my religion says it's okay! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

loving white people, obsessed with breasts when the rear end is where it's at. :whatup:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

What happens with those fluke girls who get their boobs around age 8? :ohdear:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Casimir Radon posted:

What happens with those fluke girls who get their boobs around age 8? :ohdear:

12 is the hard line

Of course the article never said anything on the limits of butt stuff

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
the duggar is coming from inside the thread

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

Of course the article never said anything on the limits of butt stuff

Let's be clear about who's doing the butt stuff here: GOD HATES FAGS, but if you're a Godly married heterosexual feel free to do butt stuff on the putt putt course in front of your kids.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Ah yes, the mind-breast connection

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jumpingmanjim posted:

He's back!

quote:

Three families with young girls were unhappy Josh was so close to them and left the golf course when they saw him and Jim Bob,” the eyewitness explains.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-jim-bob-duggar-photo-101001
Worried josh bob is gonna snatch their kids then climb the minigolf windmill like kingkong and rightfully so

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Well, when Josh's dad will hump his wife in front of children in a public dominance display at mini-golf courses, seems like a understandable, if irrational concern.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

FIRST TIME posted:

loving white people, obsessed with breasts when the rear end is where it's at. :whatup:

/hi5

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Tits are just front butts. Asses are back tits. Spread the news and we may achieve world peace soon.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
BOBBING THE JIM

:corrupt:

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I thought the ephebophile defense was only for Internet Libertarians.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Papi don't like it
Rock the Jim Bob
Rock the Jim Bob

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012
Salivation Army ain't having none of it:

http://deadstate.org/duggar-linked-groups-event-that-planned-arranged-teen-marriages-is-banned-for-human-trafficking/

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Not in my campground! (doesn't do anything else.) Legally though, not sure what the Salvation Army can do besides squawk about this anyway. Formal complaint to CPS? Would they even have grounds (hurr) to make such a complaint?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Razorwired posted:

I thought the ephebophile defense was only for Internet Libertarians.

Christians have to resort to it at times, otherwise the average age of a woman at marriage in Biblical times really bites them in the rear end.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
"Ohlman then points out that “consent” is just a way for secular people to ignore God’s law."

loving hell these people.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

True fact: Fayetteville, Arkansas, was named after Fayetteville, Tennessee, where a bunch of the settlers had come from. In turn, Fayetteville, Tennessee, was named after Fayetteville, North Carolina, where a bunch of the settlers had come from. They're like two towns removed from anything resembling a creative thought. (The one in North Carolina was named after Lafayette, like most things in the US with "Fayette" in their names.)

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

True fact: Fayetteville, Arkansas, was named after Fayetteville, Tennessee, where a bunch of the settlers had come from. In turn, Fayetteville, Tennessee, was named after Fayetteville, North Carolina, where a bunch of the settlers had come from. They're like two towns removed from anything resembling a creative thought. (The one in North Carolina was named after Lafayette, like most things in the US with "Fayette" in their names.)

My dad started a restaurant in Memphis called Lafayette, I'm pretty sure the name inspiration is the same.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I laughed at "science has proven..." when talking about how girls should marry really young.

You can't pick and choose when you're going to believe in science, you bible-thumping inbred piece of human garbage.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Yeah but they mean Christian Science i.e. "This ancient floodplain in Missoula proves the Great Flood of Genesis. Eat it, evolutionists :viggo:" I'm pretty sure that it's easy for them to flub a reason to undermine modern understandings of consent and healthy relationships.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Of course they can pick and choose, they don't give a gently caress about what you think or even logic or being consistent. They even pick and choose what bible poo poo they believe in.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Ah yes, the mind-breast connection

Well you see women's minds are in their breasts, so when they're grown it means they're mentally mature and :barf:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Tardigrade posted:

Well you see women's minds are in their breasts, so when they're grown it means they're mentally mature and :barf:

Does that mean a woman with breast cancer was just getting too smart for her own good?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Pvt.Scott posted:

Does that mean a woman with breast cancer was just getting too smart for her own good?

Obviously! :science:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
:biotruths: is by His design

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

happyhippy posted:

And one week they parachute in Josh.

But only after removing the children of the tribe, or forcibly amputating Josh's hands and genitals.

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

quote:

a girl is “ready” is between the ages of 13 and 20 ...

The ‘youth’ ready for marriage has breasts. A woman who is to be married is one who has breasts; breasts which signal her readiness for marriage, and breasts who promise enjoyment for her husband. (We believe that ‘breasts’ here stand as a symbol for all forms of full secondary sexual characteristics.)
The ‘youth’ ready for marriage is one who is ready for sexual intercourse sexually and emotionally. Her desire is for her husband, and she is ready to rejoice in him physically.

So, if I'm reading this right, my underaged wife is required to let me tittyfuck her whenever I want, and just the fact that she has breasts is proof that God is giving consent in place of her for aforementioned titty loving.

I think I need to seriously revisit this whole atheism thing...

edit:

Buttcoin purse posted:

The government is discriminating against me based on my religion by not letting me bang teenage girls! I only banged ones with tits so my religion says it's okay! :argh:

...also this. The world just keeps getting better all around me. I'm hopping on this 'God' train and reaping the sweet sweet pedophilialic benefits.

Max Hammer fucked around with this message at 05:55 on May 8, 2016

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
JIM BOB

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
I should really look into funding my own religion that justifies having my own spider shaped island and pretty much be a Bond villain with some kind of death ray and if anybody does anything about it I get to complain about my religious freedoms. Why didn't I think of this before it's genius.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

dog buttz posted:

My wife and I watch Toddlers and Tiaras, the TLC show about little kid pageants, and holy poo poo do they try to kill their kids. One mom gives her four year old "tinker tea" which is pixie sticks mixed into a sippy cup with some awful combination of liquids like coffee, energy drinks, red bull, mountain dew, etc.

the worst show

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Max Hammer posted:

So, if I'm reading this right, my underaged wife is required to let me tittyfuck her whenever I want, and just the fact that she has breasts is proof that God is giving consent in place of her for aforementioned titty loving.

I'm confused, I thought tittyfucking would be off the table because it won't make babies (edit: I mean "fill the quiver"?), but then Jim Bob does dry humping at the mini golf course. I guess you can tittyfuck so long as you don't spill your seed.

quote:

...also this. The world just keeps getting better all around me. I'm hopping on this 'God' train and reaping the sweet sweet pedophilialic benefits.

First stop: learning to use the term ephebophile instead :suicide:

Morglon posted:

I should really look into funding my own religion that justifies having my own spider shaped island and pretty much be a Bond villain with some kind of death ray and if anybody does anything about it I get to complain about my religious freedoms. Why didn't I think of this before it's genius.

Really if you have to fund it yourself you're doing it wrong, and don't forget the tax breaks.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Morglon posted:

Just make sure it is related to Christianity, or your plan will never work.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Buttcoin purse posted:

I'm confused, I thought tittyfucking would be off the table because it won't make babies (edit: I mean "fill the quiver"?), but then Jim Bob does dry humping at the mini golf course. I guess you can tittyfuck so long as you don't spill your seed.

If you're male and in charge, whatever you want to do is absolutely fine with God.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Morglon posted:

You can also use your religion as a tax shelter and money laundering machine!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Max Hammer posted:

quote:

I started getting boobs in second/third grade :stonk:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 15:08 on May 8, 2016

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

maybe ppl should stop trying to play liberal lawyer games with the letter of the law, and follow the spirit of the law.

Love God, Love thy Neighbor

it's simple really

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

trying to twist the Word of God to justify doing things that you know are sinful and wrong

really grinds my gears!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I started getting boobs in second/third grade :stonk:
[/quote]

:staredog: which book of the bible does that come from

• Locked thread