Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mayor Glowku posted:

Sorry I don't word good

I'll word you DEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Infinitum posted:

I'll word you DEAD

Rude :(

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Accurate.

Make a case for me on Look Under The Rock, Glowku and you'll have my vote.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

FYI, I'll be traveling for a week starting tomorrow afternoon. Probably won't see any posting from me except in the late evenings starting then.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Infinitum posted:

Accurate.

Make a case for me on Look Under The Rock, Glowku and you'll have my vote.

Nope this is terrible ##vote infinitum

Basically you're saying "I've already decided to go with the vote leader, but I'm gonna make you jump through a hoop first so it looks like you convinced me"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Dunno why votefinder didnt take my deadline but it's Monday night 10pm est I'll set it again in votefinder when I get to a computer

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Look Under The Rock posted:

Basically you're saying "I've already decided to go with the vote leader, but I'm gonna make you jump through a hoop first so it looks like you convinced me"

What I'm actually saying is "Glowku, make a case for LUTR and if it's a viable case I'll vote for him"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why is me asking for a case weird, when you have votes like:

Rurea posted:

glowku i trust you

##VOTE LUTR

Protecting your scumbo friends?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Look Under The Rock (3): Mayor Glowku, Rurea, King Burgundy
Anomalous Amalgam (3): Infinitum, Azuth0667, GulagDolls
Mayor Glowku (1): flerp
Infinitum (1): Look Under The Rock
Meinberg (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, iajanus, imgay, Meinberg, tpink

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 09th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Mother fucka's gonna take on the pressure

##vote LUTR

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Infinitum posted:

I don't like rurea's vote but you said nothing about a viable case. It was "make a case and I'll vote" which says to me that you've already made up your mind and you're putting glowku through the motions of giving you a reason to do what you already have planned.

In fact your response to all this has been pretty forced, I'm happy with my vote

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yes.

Make a case.
And THEN I'll vote.

If I was just needlessly agreeing with him I'd have just said "I trust you Glowku ##vote Captain Idiot" like Rurea did.

In fact your response to all this has been pretty forced, I'm happy with my vote

My forced response calling you Captain Idiot?

##vote Captain Idiot

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Grats on your new votefinder alt name by the by.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Wow gee so clever and well reasoned

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It was actually.

You're attacking the guy that was waiting for a viable case, instead of attacking the guy that went "LOL SURE GLOWKU"

Infinitum posted:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

LUTR has almost no posts to really search through evidence for but

Jimson's claim is pretty bad and elaborate but holy poo poo bottle that was a horrific post for day 1

Suspicious to me

##vote bottleknight "he threw away his doc not me" is the worst post in the thread y'all

Gulag reads town rurea reads town imgay reads imgay.

I don't like anomalous name i can't remember so far but I'll wait and see where that leads.

I don't recognize half of y'all soooo

LUTR has literally contributed nothing besides aimless conspiracy against bottleknight and absolutely doesn't believe my thought out happenings of last night even though they make perfect sense.

Currently my scum-dar is pointing at LUTR, not much else to go on yet.

:cmon:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Looks like the case is solved Glowku.

Lets wrap it up.

My shout.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Looks like the case is solved Glowku.

Lets wrap it up.

My shout.

I don't think the case is solved, but death to all lurkers. Gibbis will make mafia great again

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Mayor Glowku posted:

I don't think the case is solved, but death to all lurkers. Gibbis will make mafia great again

That we will :smugdon:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

This is a weird vote that comes out of nowhere.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

I don't like rurea's vote but you said nothing about a viable case. It was "make a case and I'll vote" which says to me that you've already made up your mind and you're putting glowku through the motions of giving you a reason to do what you already have planned.

You're the only person currently voting for Infi, based on...?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

I 100% do not believe this

And I forgot this was you too. I don't know. You've posted very little but what you posted is suspicious.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Mayor Glowku posted:

Oh that explains it

Yeah actually you know what, I'm not gonna bother defending myself against y'all at the moment, infinitum's vote was the worst of the bunch, I explained why I thought that and was ignored. The way you guys are playing is actively sucking the fun out of mafia so sure, dunk me, I have no interest in playing with scrubs.

When I flip town, go back and look at how hard glowku came down on me for calling out infinitum's bullshit "make a case" thing

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Oh that explains it

Yeah actually you know what, I'm not gonna bother defending myself against y'all at the moment, infinitum's vote was the worst of the bunch, I explained why I thought that and was ignored. The way you guys are playing is actively sucking the fun out of mafia so sure, dunk me, I have no interest in playing with scrubs.

When I flip town, go back and look at how hard glowku came down on me for calling out infinitum's bullshit "make a case" thing

Aww don't be salty. No one likes playing with lurkers or unnecessarily angry whiners. :cmon:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh that explains it

Now who's coming off as fake.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Guys we're not playing mafia the way LUTR wants to.

Pack it the gently caress up, we're done.
Mafia is over.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Oh that explains it

No no, this is definitely a fun way to play.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Guys we're not playing mafia the way LUTR wants to.

Pack it the gently caress up, we're done.
Mafia is over.

tpink posted:

No no, this is definitely a fun way to play.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote look under i mean if u dont want to play then im happy to oblige

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

OK, LUTR is seeming a bit falsely indignant to me, but I'm still not convinced about imgay's original claim about being a doctor and how last night went down. His claim was sketchy as anything and I'm not sure if it's confirmed by Glowku/Meinburg's switching. Can anyone advise if the logic made sense?

Wow, just realised I typed this out and didn't hit Submit and then went into a meeting. Posting it now.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think what happened was jimson attacked the person absurd was bodyguarding, thus killing both jimson and absurd. i dont think the glaive did anything if glowku is telling the truth

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

iajanus posted:

OK, LUTR is seeming a bit falsely indignant to me, but I'm still not convinced about imgay's original claim about being a doctor and how last night went down. His claim was sketchy as anything and I'm not sure if it's confirmed by Glowku/Meinburg's switching. Can anyone advise if the logic made sense?

Wow, just realised I typed this out and didn't hit Submit and then went into a meeting. Posting it now.

The only thing we can't confirm is that Imgay tried to defend jimson

It would make sense that even though I swapped the two Jimson went after probably Rurea like he said who got bodyguarded.

flerp posted:

i think what happened was jimson attacked the person absurd was bodyguarding, thus killing both jimson and absurd. i dont think the glaive did anything if glowku is telling the truth

Yeah, just swapped the potential healing to meinberg instead of jimson.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Yeah, I agree that makes the most sense out of the carnage.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if that's the case then i think its pretty safe to say that rurea is town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
edit: not mafia, possibly 3p if that exists this game?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

flerp posted:

if that's the case then i think its pretty safe to say that rurea is town

That seems safe to assume, the only problem is that we can't be sure if Jimson targeted Rurea. That SEEMED to be Jimson's gambit but maybe it was a sacrificial thing? Like appeasing us by killing one of his own to throw off the trail? Too much is unknown at this point.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the important thing is that we kill ghost ganglord today.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Mayor Glowku posted:

That seems safe to assume, the only problem is that we can't be sure if Jimson targeted Rurea. That SEEMED to be Jimson's gambit but maybe it was a sacrificial thing? Like appeasing us by killing one of his own to throw off the trail? Too much is unknown at this point.

well then, why would they waste their only kill on their own teammate? that seems like an overall lovely game plan for day 1 even if its just to get jimson to look town

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

flerp posted:

well then, why would they waste their only kill on their own teammate? that seems like an overall lovely game plan for day 1 even if its just to get jimson to look town

yeah it's pretty confusing, maybe it's better we just assume rurea is town for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

The other option is that Jimson was going to kill the doctor who got protected who knows

• Locked thread