Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Infinitum posted:

What'd you get up to last night Piggy Wiggy?

i don't have a night action

---

i just want to say that i feel kinda bad that i was the hammer to a turbo b/c i must admit, i wasn't really counting votes, but we hammered a scum slip so i don't really feel that bad about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

I need to sleeeeep. Ok, real quick. Again, it wasn't based on post count. That was only for deciding between two people I had picked out. It started here:

So you have myself(town), Jake(scum), Dong, Garth(town), Inf, Tomm pushing for Quid. Now, he ended up being bad, but he wasn't scum. So all of these people were pushing against the actual scum cuddle of Jake.

So then I just looked at the flow of posts, when the votes came, etc. I think the people on Jake come off looking pretty good. The people that weren't on him are probably where the final scum is. I don't remember why I eliminated you from contention and not going to look back right now, but I think it had to do with when and how you voted Jake, even though you didn't end there. I eliminated SSV because I don't know why he wouldn't push for Quid at the final moments when he was around and it looked like it could sway to Jake still. Instead he didn't vote. I already explained why I removed Tomm. After realizing Garth is dead, that really only leaves Dong.

i voted quidnose day 1 and then quidnose day 2. i mean, jakep was scum too, but i haven't voted for a non-scum player yet.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

to provide some thoughts of my own, i'm still suspicious of infinitum.

he's claimed miller + an useless role in watcher since apparently we have a ninja scum. it seems like a good claim to being basically vanilla miller, i.e., not that useful in a role madness game. so then he's compensating by leading us from target-to-target in daytime. that's literally what ganny did to me to make me look like a retard in the gbs game. idk, i guess i don't have something solid to point to but my own biases/experiences.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Infinitum posted:

KB, why Dongbot? He's made more posts than some other lurkers.

how do i get to this btw

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

quintapost

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

how do i get to this btw

SALR extension .

You make an interesting point in regards to a possible ninja making my roles pretty much useless.

But you have to ask yourself, would a fakeclaim miller admit to his observe targets and the fact he's been blocked.
Hopefully I'm appearing helpful, but I can understand the logic behind getting rid of me early if we can't get rid of the ninja

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Like I'm 2 for 2 on my targets. I've just been blocked at every turn.

Also noone has counterclaimed my ##observe ability.
Surely that lends some credence to the fact I'm town.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

how do i get to this btw

:munch: click on the number of replies ("Re" column) on the forums or your user cp :munch:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i guess it doesnt have to be a ninja b/c im not really sure i understand how tomm's ability interacts w/ anything

OR

you could be lying

:shrug:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Podima posted:

:munch: click on the number of replies ("Re" column) on the forums or your user cp :munch:

thanks

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i voted quidnose day 1 and then quidnose day 2. i mean, jakep was scum too, but i haven't voted for a non-scum player yet.

Quid wasn't scum, he was sk. The difference is, if you were scum, you'd know your teammate was in trouble and possibly be trying to steer the vote elsewhere.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Reckon it's too early to claim?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

Like I'm 2 for 2 on my targets. I've just been blocked at every turn.

Also noone has counterclaimed my ##observe ability.
Surely that lends some credence to the fact I'm town.

It's possible that "observe" is a scum ability. :shrug:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

It's possible that "observe" is a scum ability. :shrug:

L
O
L

You're scum again aren't you Sam?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Nope. I'm not saying I think you're scum, just that the lack of a counter claim isn't an ironclad defense.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm soaring!

Flying!

There's not a cloud in heaven that we can't reach!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Our outted scum who can't post anything useful, Rarity, has more posts this day phase then many people I think are town.

Would really love to hear anything at all from Taste/MCS. And more than one post from AN would be great, especially since the one post she made was to complain about the turbo like I did. But she hasn't taken any advantage of this full length day thus far.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I haven't a whole lot to say, I'm afraid.

I've done my job by showing everyone what night actions happened, like I previously alluded to, but I'm going to be dead on Day 4.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I can probably get away with another night of revealing things, but after that, I'm afraid there are no more clothes for the girls to take off.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

You can still play mafia.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Our outted scum who can't post anything useful, Rarity, has more posts this day phase then many people I think are town.

I'm just a sweet transvestite!

From Sweet Transylvania!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

dongsbot 9000 (1): King Burgundy
Tommunist (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum
SirSamVimes (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
Infinitum (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (7): AnonymousNarcotics, dongsbot 9000, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Rarity, SirSamVimes, Tommunist, Tremendous Taste

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 09th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 17 minutes.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote tremendous taste

lurker vote.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

not posting is anti-town

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Rarity posted:

I'm just a sweet transvestite!

From Sweet Transylvania!

Wow that's not even the line

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Wow that's not even the line

Don't rain on my parade!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can we just not turbo again because even though quid was a bad guy, that was loving stupid. The day was over before I even woke up.

We know that quid likely did shoot jake so idk what's up with tomms claim.

Fake as hell.

Has done nothing but lurk and and provided 0 analysis on anyone.

Complains about turbo.. and then doesn't post anything of value.

Fake fake fakity fake fake fake

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

anonnarc coming into the thread just to comment on musical lyrics while being so pissy about turbos does feel really off to me...

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I had actually forgotten that anarc was in this game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Probably because he's one of 3 posters that have less posts than Asiina (Not counting Rarity)
- AnonymousNarcotics
- MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
- Tremendous Taste

Would be happy lynching any one of these today.
AN is pinging me the most at the moment.. so fingers crossed they're the ninja.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm a she

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anything to add?

Any reads?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I don't have much to say at this point. There's not much information to go on. I think we should be looking at the people who didn't want to lynch Jake, like KB. At the time he made this post, those 3 votes would have executed Jake.

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah.

If people show up and don't want to vote for Jake/Quid.

Hard to do much, though, if it is just you, me, and CC. :)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Having a nanny nap, and I'll be back for lynch.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't have much to say at this point. There's not much information to go on. I think we should be looking at the people who didn't want to lynch Jake, like KB. At the time he made this post, those 3 votes would have executed Jake.

Cool. I agree. What do you think about Dongbot, who I'm voting for that reason?

Infinitum posted:

Probably because he's one of 3 posters that have less posts than Asiina (Not counting Rarity)
- AnonymousNarcotics
- MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
- Tremendous Taste

Yeah, I'm getting frustrated. I was training all day and am in a hotel and still have more posts today. I'd rather not vote any of those people, but we are going to need to try if this is the contribution we can expect.

Part of the issue is, as I've brought up before, Rarity doesn't even need to try to feign participation, so we are already down a vote. If these lurkers don't want to post and vote, we are dead in the water.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

- AnonymousNarcotics
- MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
- Tremendous Taste

I'd rather not go for MEDS. He claimed the ability reveal which seems really pro-town. Anarc and Taste though...

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

let's just do somethin

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am suspicious of dongs for the same reason but I still think you (KB) are the better vote for today.

##vote KB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I am suspicious of dongs for the same reason but I still think you (KB) are the better vote for today.

##vote KB

Cool, you are wrong, but I appreciate you finally voting. :)

• Locked thread