Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tony Bologna posted:

Just lost my job, time for the forums to feel as soulless as I do now.

Sorry to hear that. But I am SURE you will get back up and running soon! :yotj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

Pretty sure this is just a White Castle cheeseburger? I mean they aren't meant for humans that aren't drunk or college kids or... drunk college kids, but it looks normal to me!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crust First posted:

Pretty sure this is just a White Castle cheeseburger? I mean they aren't meant for humans that aren't drunk or college kids or... drunk college kids, but it looks normal to me!

White Castle has the notoriety of being the only restaurant to have thinner burgers than Wendy's and McDonalds, yeah. Kystal and them have dope chicken sandwiches though.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
But you get to feel like a giant and eat four of them! Plus they have crinkle cut fries, which are just objectively the second most delicious kind of fries, under waffle fries.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Eponine posted:

But you get to feel like a giant and eat four of them! Plus they have crinkle cut fries, which are just objectively the second most delicious kind of fries, under waffle fries.

Where do steak fries rank among all of them?

Steak fries! For when you want your side to also be a meal.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

RareAcumen posted:

OH MY GOD THAT'S A loving EAR.

Sorry about your job too but HOLY gently caress, THAT'S AN EAR!

I'm glad you used all caps cause I can't ear what you're saying

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BraveUlysses posted:

I'm glad you used all caps cause I can't ear what you're saying

cash crab posted:

Get the goddamned hell out my house

That pun loving destroyed me. I can't even post anit food poern problerly

http://imgur.com/gallery/gX8C5

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I'm the watery thin milk

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Blue Velvet/Hannibal crossover looking good.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Son? Boyfriend? Brother? Male bestie?

I honestly can't tell.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
A page late but it took me multiple other posts to realize that was ice cream and not a horrifying large block of liverwurst or what have you in sandwich form

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

RareAcumen posted:

Where do steak fries rank among all of them?

Steak fries! For when you want your side to also be a meal.

0. Fry-stand fries-God-tier
1. Waffle fries
2. Crinkle cut fries
3. Curly fries
4. Shoestring fries
5. Hashbrowns, any kind except the log kind
6. Home fries
7. Steak fries cooked thoroughly
8. "Thick cut" fries

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RareAcumen posted:

Thread needs more wet wriggling content

And this one gets to have its title with it because Hoo! it is a treat.

My buddy made some cake but it looks more like he just 'arrived' on some pancakes.

I prefer my pancakes with Blukkake berry sauce

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Eponine posted:

0. Fry-stand fries-God-tier
1. Waffle fries
2. Crinkle cut fries
3. Curly fries
4. Shoestring fries
5. Hashbrowns, any kind except the log kind
6. Home fries
7. Steak fries cooked thoroughly
8. "Thick cut" fries

Man, you're almost on the money. But crinkle-cut fries suck something fierce, move them down below steak fries cooked properly, and then move homefries up above hashbrowns. Also...what is a "log" hashbrown? :confused:

That being said, I'm fully willing to admit my bias against crinkle-cut fries is because of lovely elementary and high school lunches with a big handful of those on the side, always baked, never fried. They came one of two ways:
1) So undercooked that they were soggy on the outside and cold in the middle.
2) So burnt they were like rocks.

Mind you, these lunch-ladies would somehow manage to get both the undercooked and burnt fries in the same batch.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

"So I says to the guy bada bing, bada boom, know what I'm sayin'?"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

Mind you, these lunch-ladies would somehow manage to get both the undercooked and burnt fries in the same batch.
"On average, these are perfect."

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

PCOS Bill posted:

I must be, I'm posting.

We can go to Sheetz and/or Primanti's as long as we don't have to talk about Pittsburgh's public transportation situation.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I HAVE MADE A PEANUT BUTTER AND MAYO SANDWICH AND IT WAS FINE.

Will post pictures if I can remember tomorrow morning.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

DrBouvenstein posted:

Man, you're almost on the money. But crinkle-cut fries suck something fierce, move them down below steak fries cooked properly, and then move homefries up above hashbrowns. Also...what is a "log" hashbrown? :confused:

When I was working at a summer camp, we would have these McCain foods hashbrown logs with "scrambled eggs" about three times a week.

They were about two fingers thick and the size of your hand and couldn't really be eaten properly. If you ate them like finger food, we called it a Potato BJ and they weren't really able to be cut since they just kind of mushed down. As the summer went on, the cooks gave fewer shits and the logs would come out lukewarm or still partially frozen. Even then, the kids got points for their teams based upon how little leftover food they had on their plates, so I would smuggle six hashbrown logs to the staff members only microwave to give them a chance at finishing their food.

They were on their own with those drat fake scrambled eggs though.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Tiggum posted:

A couple of my recent meals:

Like 7 pages late but idgaf. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
gently caress off with your posting you mongoloidal autist. No one enjoys your posts. You think eating kangaroo makes you Australian. I wouldn't even feed that garbage to my dog. gently caress off into the bush and get eaten by a yowie.

Sincerely,
Every Ausgoon ever. gently caress you.

Ps. I see you're using coles brand dinosaur pasta. I feed that to my child. You're autistic.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

SwissDonkey posted:

gently caress off with your posting you mongoloidal autist. No one enjoys your posts. You think eating kangaroo makes you Australian. I wouldn't even feed that garbage to my dog. gently caress off into the bush and get eaten by a yowie.

Sincerely,

Ps. I see you're using coles brand dinosaur pasta. I feed that to my child. You're autistic.

Dunno. I didn't mind the post. I think you just need to step away from the crappy food and take a breather, okay? We're all here to have fun.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Samizdata posted:

Dunno. I didn't mind the post. I think you just need to step away from the crappy food and take a breather, okay? We're all here to have fun.

It's the lovely Tiggum posts which dont give me room to breathe, man. The post itself wasn't too offensive but combined with the Tiggum collective becomes something sinister and 4chanish.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SwissDonkey posted:

It's the lovely Tiggum posts which dont give me room to breathe, man. The post itself wasn't too offensive but combined with the Tiggum collective becomes something sinister and 4chanish.

Okay great. Now if you'd just stop responding to Tiggum, Tiggum would be less on your mind.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gettin' mad about food itt.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

SwissDonkey posted:

I dunno. I see he/she in other threads and don't get too bothered. I just have other things in life to worry about. The last time the forums got me pissed was a (in my opinion) lame probation once.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So....why are you getting mad about kangaroo meat? I think I missed that part.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

SwissDonkey posted:

Sincerely,

Australian relationships are weird.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

cash crab posted:

This whole post is good except the part where you lost your job. :( I'm so sorry, that totally sucks.

My feeling is the opposite. :twisted:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Also check this out

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

8 track betamax posted:

Also check this out

no thanks :(

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

8 track betamax posted:

Also check this out

Moss?

Weatherwax
Aug 17, 2008

Pomp posted:

When I was 4 my daycare lady would eat butter straight out of the tub with her finger.

My mind inserted a "let me" between would and eat and it was the one of the most hosed up things I read on the internet today.
And I've been the queen of procrastination today, so that's saying something.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xen Tricks posted:

A page late but it took me multiple other posts to realize that was ice cream and not a horrifying large block of liverwurst or what have you in sandwich form

I return to terrorize the thread once again. :twisted:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I tried eating moss once, didn't like it.

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

GoutPatrol posted:

I HAVE MADE A PEANUT BUTTER AND MAYO SANDWICH AND IT WAS FINE.

Will post pictures if I can remember tomorrow morning.

Peanut butter and mayo sandwiches aren't that uncommon.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

SwissDonkey posted:

Sincerely,

You know there's an ignore function on these forums, right? Just a few clicks and you never have to see my posts again. Just a thought.

PS. The dinosaur-shaped pasta was the cheapest one for some reason. :shrug:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's ok, my kids like dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets for some reason.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

TotalLossBrain posted:

It's ok, my kids like dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets for some reason.

They taste better and that's a goddamned fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

They taste better and that's a goddamned fact.

True. Also sea shell pasta is the best, not just because it's better at holding the sauce you've so lovingly crafted, but because it looks cool.