Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote glowku landed here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Wow, awesome OMGUS from AA there. Fits what he's been doing all game, though, so I feel better about...

##vote Rurea

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

chaoslord posted:

##vote glowku landed here

You have *uuuuuuurp* an unrelenting hardon for me

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

ohhhhhhh god. dont vote me

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mayor Glowku posted:

You have *uuuuuuurp* an unrelenting hardon for me

I'll be honest, I'm playing the numbers game. If you're scum, great. If not, we can afford a mislynch, although this would be the last one. I don't see a lot of casing in your post history to give everyone else information to divine your alignment from. Feel like it's best to bring the known quantities to LYLO. Legit sorry if your town but I feel like this is the best way to go.

You said earlier you are good at bandwagoning onto scum. Who do you think it is?

I would also be comfortable voting AA

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Rurea posted:

ohhhhhhh god. dont vote me

abosultely superb reasoning right here

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

chaoslord posted:

I'll be honest, I'm playing the numbers game. If you're scum, great. If not, we can afford a mislynch, although this would be the last one. I don't see a lot of casing in your post history to give everyone else information to divine your alignment from. Feel like it's best to bring the known quantities to LYLO. Legit sorry if your town but I feel like this is the best way to go.

You said earlier you are good at bandwagoning onto scum. Who do you think it is?

I would also be comfortable voting AA

Let's go with AA. I'm tellin ya I'm VT ma boi *BUUUURP*

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'll happily switch my vote to AA if that's what people are feeling, but dear lord that defense from Rurea.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I dont feel like i should have to defend myself

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

For real tho that should have been hammer. Bird-Kun will probably die during night then we kill prop machine. I literally have no defense for myself other than vanilla-almost-poisoned-because-of-lack-of-shitposting

Mayor Glowku posted:

then we kill prop machine.

in case yuo forgot

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

in case yuo forgot

keep quotin' it.

You might convince people you aren't scum if they gather behind lynching me. Though what happens when I flip VT? What's your plan then?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Rurea posted:

I dont feel like i should have to defend myself

:psyduck:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Yeah that's what I'm sayin too *uuuuuuuurrrrrrpppppppppppp*

Pretty frickin bad.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mayor Glowku posted:

keep quotin' it.

You might convince people you aren't scum if they gather behind lynching me. Though what happens when I flip VT? What's your plan then?

point to my recorf of getting rid of anime

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

point to my recorf of getting rid of anime

If you think I'm a god drat anime then you can gently caress right off!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

For the record you've been dick ridin' for days, you HARDLY went afterTDP and only did *SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBURRP* ugh excuse me, and only did so after it looked like he was getting lynched.

You are looking crazy scummy to me tbqh

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Is anyone going to be up for deadline? It's like 3:30 AM for me so I most certainly will not.

Anyhow, I'm fine with my vote on P Mach.

Also Bird is still ridiculous.

Glowku is probably town.

I still feel ways about Rurea, but P Mach is probably the best vote.

If you vote me though, that's fine. This is getting ridiculous and with the majority being nonsensical ramblings from bird, outcries from Glowku, Lurking with interspersed content from Chaos and P Mach... It's just hard to pin down who the scum are at this point and they have us cornered.

If we don't mislynch and no lynch we might have a chance tomorrow.

If we mislynch then it's probably GG.

In any case, I'm staying on P Mach and going to bed.

Toodles.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Deadline is reasonably late for me, as in I can just justify being awake.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
plemty of salt with AA's vinegar

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
No joke, but at this point I don't think we have enough time to get four votes onto him, and him posting hot garbage doesn't exactly make Rurea look better or anything.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I qould rather vote scumku anyway

I would switch to rurea if necessay

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Agreed that he hasn't contributed much/anything of value for this entire game. With the votes as they are it'll be him or Rurea if we lynch anybody at all today.

Briefly:

Rurea has given us aggressive non-posting.

Glowku has given us aggressively lovely non-posting. Hints of me-tooing, clumsy gutreads.

AA has given us aggressively empty content with nuggest of what-the-actual-gently caress. He's made attempts at points against people, none of whom is me, and apparently he's satisfied with that vote.

Rurea's bad posting makes me feel like Glowku is town. If I fully buy the case on AA, and I'm pretty drat close, his bad posting would read like Glowku is scum, or else that he's trying to throw empty shade onto a scummy-looking townie without the cojones to back it up. And you said it first; his entire game has been about throwing empty shade.

So while I don't feel great about Glowku and would vote if need be, I feel a lot worse about the other two.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Mayor Glowku (2): Birdstrike, chaoslord
Rurea (2): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, bunnyofdoom, Propaganda Machine
Propaganda Machine (2): Rurea, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Anomalous Amalgam
chaoslord (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (0): bunnyofdoom, bunnyofdoom

Not Voting (1): Mayor Glowku

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 10th, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The town argued and argued until the sun set, but no single choice could be agreed on. Finally, there was no longer any light to hang anyone, and it was getting a bit difficult to breathe. The town dispersed without lynching anyone.

No One was lynched Day 5.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Everyone was tired. It had been a long week already and it wasn't even over yet. Those that headed to the bar did not stay long. Everyone else simply returned home to try to sleep. Maybe tomorrow things will be clearer, they thought.

Night 5 begins now. PM me your Night actions. 36 hours remain.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Morning has once again returned to the town. It's citizen's gathered. But again one was missing. Those remaining proceeded to the now missing chaoslord's home to find it full of medical supplies and books and, notably, a dead body - chaoslord's. He lies in a pool of blood, surrounded by broken glass and leeches, with a scalpel through his heart, a gunshot wound, and his face horribly burned by acid.

chaoslord, Town-Aligned Doctor, was killed Night 5.

Day 6 begins now. 72 hours remain.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (6): Anomalous Amalgam, Birdstrike, bunnyofdoom, Mayor Glowku, Propaganda Machine, Rurea

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Alright, so, basically, 2 scum left. I didn't get poisoned last night.

I'm gonna say
##vote Rurea

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*haachhhewww* the p-p-poison has gotten in my sinuses.. *haaacchewww*, rurea was a player I was originally suspicious of and I-I-I... *haccheewww* think it's a decent vote.

##vote Rurea

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Please dont lose us this game now.

##vote Birdstrike
Its this guy

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

This has quickly become LyLo. What's your arguments against Rurea?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*haachhhewww* the p-p-poison has gotten in my sinuses.. *haaacchewww*, rurea was a player I was originally suspicious of and I-I-I... *haccheewww* think it's a decent vote.

##vote Rurea

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alright, so, basically, 2 scum left. I didn't get poisoned last night.

I'm gonna say
##vote Rurea

I withhold my vote until I can fully know I'm not throwing it into the wind.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Rurea posted:

Please dont lose us this game now.

##vote Birdstrike
Its this guy

wrogn

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I will wait for everyone to checj in before voting

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Of the remaining 6 heres where I would put everyone on a scale from scum to town:

Scum
Propaganda Machine
Birdstrike
Mayor Glowku
bunnyofdoom
Anomalous Amalgam
Rurea
Town
The top two are tied.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Lol putting yourself at the bottom

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Rurea (2): bunnyofdoom, Anomalous Amalgam
Birdstrike (1): Rurea

Not Voting (3): Birdstrike, Mayor Glowku, Propaganda Machine

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 13th, 2016 at 6:30 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Hey look at that thoughtful contribution.

##vote Rurea

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Giben nobody else has claimed poisomed, I"m happy with aAA and will ##vote rurea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:redhammer: ?

• Locked thread