Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

azuth is an idiot im not surprised he didnt counterclaimed

That's not exactly a good argument. I mean I know I'm probably suspicious as all hell right now, but even a new mafia player would be curious and Azuth has been in enough games to know something was up with me claiming Jailer if he was in fact also a Jailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think ur underestimating how dumb azuth is

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god rest his soul

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

i think ur underestimating how dumb azuth is

I don't think a meta case on a player being dumb or not dumb is valid at this point. I think we seriously need to consider that the flip information, may or may not be 100% accurate.

Like I said, it is truly bizarre that IF he was actually a Jailer he wouldn't say something or hint at least about me being a liar or anything at all, not even a crumb about it. I don't know what type of abilities are in this game and speculating on that would lead nowhere, but seriously something is not right.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't think a meta case on a player being dumb or not dumb is valid at this point. I think we seriously need to consider that the flip information, may or may not be 100% accurate.

Like I said, it is truly bizarre that IF he was actually a Jailer he wouldn't say something or hint at least about me being a liar or anything at all, not even a crumb about it. I don't know what type of abilities are in this game and speculating on that would lead nowhere, but seriously something is not right.

Is this actually even a possibility? That seems bizarre.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that would mean the mod is lying

so no

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Is this actually even a possibility? That seems bizarre.

It's a rolemadness game of mafia with unconventional role mechanics. I can't say that it is, but all I know is him not saying a word about being a Jailer is more than a little bizarre by itself when I claimed it D1 and will still claim it now. I won't deny me being suspect. I get it. I agree with it, but something isn't right. What? I don't know. I just know that I'm a jailer, and unless this game actually had two Jailers, then something is off on the flip.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

that would mean the mod is lying

so no

How would the mod be lying?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Why is everyone listening to AA spin this weird tale when he hasn't responded to being copped?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So you're gonna flip roleblocker AA?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
:ghost: I ran out of potions! :ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

Why is everyone listening to AA spin this weird tale when he hasn't responded to being copped?

I can't deny Infinitum's cop claim so I don't know what to say. I feel like I'm being actively framed here. It's not a weird tale though, I mean Azuth really didn't mention anything at all about his role and he's had ample time to say anything at all about me being dishonest.

I'm a Jailer. I don't know what to say to that other than Infinitum making a gambit now that presumably another Jailer has flipped.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I can't deny Infinitum's cop claim so I don't know what to say. I feel like I'm being actively framed here. It's not a weird tale though, I mean Azuth really didn't mention anything at all about his role and he's had ample time to say anything at all about me being dishonest.

I'm a Jailer. I don't know what to say to that other than Infinitum making a gambit now that presumably another Jailer has flipped.

and without another cop to claim even I don't by that. I don't know at this point honestly.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Given your posting history and the "I am being framed and/or the flip is false" defense you are now making, Infi must have set up a hell of a "gambit." :allears:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol aa

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i believe ur jailer aa

scum jailer

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Given your posting history and the "I am being framed and/or the flip is false" defense you are now making, Infi must have set up a hell of a "gambit." :allears:

What about my posting history pings you in particular, that's rather vague.

flerp posted:

i believe ur jailer aa

scum jailer

Like I said, I don't have any explanation for it. Also yeah, I mean still doesn't answer for Azuth not saying anything.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

What about my posting history pings you in particular, that's rather vague.

Like I said, I don't have any explanation for it. Also yeah, I mean still doesn't answer for Azuth not saying anything.

Your defending Jimson, your going after Infi, and your voting for imgay on D1 after he claimed doctor (to name a few things).

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

Your defending Jimson, your going after Infi, and your voting for imgay on D1 after he claimed doctor (to name a few things).

Only I didn't defend Jimson. I said I believed Infinitum's case was bunk which it turned out I was wrong. I won't deny going after Infinitum his play rubs me the wrong way :shrug:

imgay claimed a doctor D1 and several people were pushing for him because of one, it seemed implausible, two he started the claiming process and three, which isn't tied to D1. He's still alive. Note I also backed off of that case to vote Infinitum, again with several others. I mean provided we're reading the same game, the flow of that day changed many times and many people came into suspicion building a number of votes on themselves in a day that ultimately ended in a no lynch.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

AA just muddying the waters.
Don't believe a word of it.

Day is open to analyse his past posts.
Any posts he makes today will be useless or throwing shade on town.

I'll be home in around an hour.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

AA just muddying the waters.
Don't believe a word of it.

Day is open to analyse his past posts.
Any posts he makes today will be useless or throwing shade on town.

I'll be home in around an hour.

I mean that's quite the authoritative stance you're taking. I'm not trying to throw shade on anyone, I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I'll gladly answer any questions directed at me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Only I didn't defend Jimson. I said I believed Infinitum's case was bunk which it turned out I was wrong. I won't deny going after Infinitum his play rubs me the wrong way :shrug:

imgay claimed a doctor D1 and several people were pushing for him because of one, it seemed implausible, two he started the claiming process and three, which isn't tied to D1. He's still alive. Note I also backed off of that case to vote Infinitum, again with several others. I mean provided we're reading the same game, the flow of that day changed many times and many people came into suspicion building a number of votes on themselves in a day that ultimately ended in a no lynch.

thanks for confirming me town

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

thanks for confirming me town

How so?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mama Mia, that's a spicy revelation.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

Mama Mia, that's a spicy revelation.

lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

so I think we can just go ahead and end this day

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

GulagDolls posted:

so I think we can just go ahead and end this day

If everyone has posted, submitted their hunt actions, etc, then yeah, whatever. Just always want to make sure everyone has had a chance to have their say on a new day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
At least give everyone a chance to check in. Like I said, I don't know what's going on but someone may be able to shed some insight.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

At least give everyone a chance to check in. Like I said, I don't know what's going on but someone may be able to shed some insight.

Don't mind if I do~

As I said I'm a cop.
The reason I'm claiming now is:
- I found a scum
- I'm currently out of materials for the moment and can't reforge my charge.
- We're dropping like flies

I have a Longsword. There is nothing in my role PM regarding sanity.

N1 I investigated King Burgundy - He is town
N2 I investigated Anomalous Amalgam - He is :siren: SCUM :siren:

Anything he's said today is worthless.
He's claiming Jailer. Take away the Protect ability and what do you get? Scum Roleblocker.

Lets have a look at some of his posts real quick~

The meta vote on Jimson is real sketchy especially when capitalization of certain aspects is a factor. Not saying I like the Jimson claim all that much because that role seems ridiculous.

This just seems like a scummy case.

##vote Infinitum

Calls me out on the meta case on Jimson, and we know he flipped scum.

------------

Hi LUTR, it's the ghost with the most, that ghoulish goon, ghastly ghostly gangsta, but I'm a new man.

Anyhow, I still think d1 is garbage ridiculous claims or not. I'm not feeling the vote on Rurea, Infinitum is eh, gay prompted mass claiming and Jimson has a ridiculous sounding role and he's claiming fishy mechanics.

##vote imgay I don't believe he's a doctor and rolefishing is scummy even if voluntarily offered. Even if he's a doctor there's no guarantee he's a town aligned doctor.

Mentions he's 'not feeling the vote' on Rurea, and at the same time pushes for imgay and his claimed doctor role.

You guys are bitttcchess

##unvote

But then unvotes pretty much straight away.

--------------

##vote GulagDolls

I think Gulag is scum. Their play is usually weird and kind of brief so that's nothing new, but their suspicions are strange. Rurea, BK, Jimson, Meinberg and Myself with little in the way of explanation. Voted everyone on that list but Flerp, but took the time to link their post history with a wow remark and nothing else.

Throws shade on GulagDolls, at the same time mentioning Rurea AGAIN along with Dead Scum Jimson, BK and Meinberg.

GulagDolls, I just got a successful result. Protects/Blocks, no communication or execution ability.

Claims he jailed GulagDolls.
We all know that's a crock of poo poo now and he just roleblocked her.

-------------------

Right now my suspicion lies on Azuth and Gulag. Admittedly, and although I agree meta is bullshit, I kind of get tunnel vision on Azuth because their posting just seems odd and scummy to me, but Azuth has been pushing for a rurea lynch, encouraged Jimson, made a vote on AR only to switch it to Rurea.

Finally made a big effort post, then unvoted.

Noncommittal and deliberately short-sighted in most of his posting.

My suspicion on Gulag I've already stated in a previous case.

##vote Azuth

Constant constant push on Gulag.

Again mentions Rurea and Jimson.

Suspects Gulag, but pushes Azuth?

------------

The rest of his posts are faking indignation at me and aren't worth mentioning, but were the reason I investigated him last night.

tl;dr
- Anomalous Amalgam is scum
- Rurea is likely scum by how AA is protecting her.
- GulagDolls is likely town by how hard AA is pushing her.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pro-loving-tip: Don't fake righteous indignation. It's super hard to pull off and I'll call you out on it.

First off, enough of the bullshit bully act. You come off looking like a dumbass waste of human flesh.

Secondly, you spend the day tunneling LUTR and a couple posts by me get you to switch track.

Third, I'm not wildly anything other than being annoyed with you right now. I made a case on Azuth based on their asinine play style and I'm sticking with it, and ive called out who I found scummy. You may not be a scum, thats TBD, but you're certainly not making the game enjoyable.

You were my vote yesterday for this reason, and you've been caught out because of it.

Was right about the meta aspect of Jimson's post and him being scum
Successfully found you because you couldn't fake anger well enough AA.

I am on fire this game :slick:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: Please protect me tonight. I might have material to reforge for 1 more investigation. Confirming with Kash now :siren:

If I die tonight for whatever reason, lynch Rurea tomorrow.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Go on AA respond.

It'll be funny.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Go on AA respond.

It'll be funny.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam
:golfclap:
:(

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I believe LUTR is the only player who hasn't check in yet.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam
:golfclap:
:(

:hfive:

GG NO RE

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Now turbo me and get it done with...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

I believe LUTR is the only player who hasn't check in yet.

:hfive:

GG NO RE

um

shes dead

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Now turbo me and get it done with...

Tell us who else is scum first.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yall shoulda listened to my slamdunk gut case